Impression of Bazigaar

3599 views 106 replies
Reply to Topic
Pozzo

Total Posts: 22

I personally feel that Bazigaar owns this site. Perhaps that's why he is so popular on this site.
             I read his replies and have noted one thing that he always keeps a passive stand. He tries all his best not to mess with anyone. And when he finds others messing he jumps in and resolves the confusion. This is a quality I admire in him. He is a very balanced person. I don't know what others think about him, but I feel this way... I like to know what my other friends think about him. I very much like that everyone should reflect on this and give their opinions.
           Bazigaar if you are the owner of this site then I like to suggest something that this site will become more entertaining if we could have a chat room here.
            I know I should have put this request in suggestion box but see I deliberately put it here because I want to know what our other friends think about this request... of having a chat room on this site.
             To be frank Bazigaar I'm a great fan of you. I like your replies... keep it up[:D]
Posted 02 Feb 2003

Reply to Topic