salakhain 1song=normal paki movie

1805 views 37 replies
Reply to Topic
STANDARD

Total Posts: 2890

the News is going on here..Salakhain one song cost is equal to normal paki movie..almost to india one song ..

that's a big change..and Produucer Rashid Khawaja says..
"We want to compete with india..this is experimental film..if film success..more producter would start like same..and we r providing best facility of movies..expensive sets..and many more.
great.
Posted 18 Apr 2004

film big success ho gie...
Posted 18 Apr 2004

i too think the same it ill be a huge success.
Posted 18 Apr 2004

It should be going international; hope it does cause it looks exciting enough to watch...I like the explosions; very professionally done!

Posted 19 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
poster se to lagta hai, it'll be a nice action movie...let's hope for good
Posted 19 Apr 2004

Big Budget does not guarantee success. The the sooner Lollywood learns the better. With stupid action stories, how can we compete internationally. Even Indians reject their own action flicks a lot.
Posted 19 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
Big Budget means, the sets, the locations, the picture, the sound n other stuff, will all be better in QUALITY, n QUALITY comes with MONEY...
Posted 19 Apr 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

Big Budget means, the sets, the locations, the picture, the sound n other stuff, will all be better in QUALITY, n QUALITY comes with MONEY...

agree man we lacking the budget and the technical facilities nothing else.
Posted 19 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
bachchon ko samjha raha hoon
Posted 19 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
They r not 'bachey'..they r paki movie hater even paki movies goes to usa or OSCAR..they wod not accept.
Posted 20 Apr 2004

yea agree to both of u i don know whats wrong wid these guyz.
Posted 20 Apr 2004

paki lion says
STANDARD said:

They r not 'bachey'..they r paki movie hater even paki movies goes to usa or OSCAR..they wod not accept.

mistere listen up, its a fact that paki moviez are bad, even the worst, still them most of janbabu users hope for the best coz its already 2004 and still then not a lots of progress has been made, if some paki moviez turns out to be very bad its really a big dissappointment for us, so dont think if we criticize paki moviez that we are paki-moviez haters..so dont come wid ur silly logical..
Posted 20 Apr 2004

but why always critisicm i havent seen any hopefull post from u guyz i mean one shud appreciate gud movies but u guyz r always on the neagtive side i also accept that there are more bad movies rather than gud but there is no harm is appreciating gud movies.
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
man even if those big budget movies flop, i'm still gona watch em...cuz if they're spendin this much mone we can atleast buy that ticket n support em...

i do hate those low class paki movies n would never watch em, but if they're makin it DTS for us, imma watch it...
Posted 21 Apr 2004

paki lion says
charizmatic said:

but why always critisicm i havent seen any hopefull post from u guyz i mean one shud appreciate gud movies but u guyz r always on the neagtive side i also accept that there are more bad movies rather than gud but there is no harm is appreciating gud movies.

everybody has its own tastes, not every dts movie is good or has original stories..look at bollywood, not every movie (wich has high quality stuff) becomes superhit or is worth to watch it..the same wid paki moviez..for example, larki punjaban was an high budget moviez still then it was dissappointing for us to watch is, as the story is nothing special and due to the fact saima starred in..so plz understand, even the most expensive moviez could be the worst..
Posted 21 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
the question is not flop or hit..we want quality movie..whether r flop or hit...
It is fact many people criticize pakistani movie blindly....everybody know lollywood is a worst industry..but some people r trying to compete with international movies..
Lp is a quality movie..we shod happy...dont take negatively..cheer.
Posted 21 Apr 2004

STANDARD said:

the question is not flop or hit..we want quality movie..whether r flop or hit...
It is fact many people criticize pakistani movie blindly....everybody know lollywood is a worst industry..but some people r trying to compete with international movies..

why is disspointed to watch LP??
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
i don't like movies based on punjabi culture...but i'll watch LP jus to see wat's up
Posted 21 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

man even if those big budget movies flop, i'm still gona watch em...cuz if they're spendin this much mone we can atleast buy that ticket n support em...

i do hate those low class paki movies n would never watch em, but if they're makin it DTS for us, imma watch it...

100% agree!...I wod attract only DTS movies.
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
same here
Posted 21 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

i don't like movies based on punjabi culture...but i'll watch LP jus to see wat's up

same here..but due to sound and pics..it is good.
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
that's y i wana see it, n other reason is jus to see saima's acting, since i haven't seen ne of her movies
Posted 21 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
hahaha...I have to admit saima acting is better than other actress..but due to age saima can't be accept now.
but this movie has too much punjabi in first half..so may be urdu speakers will not like.
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Rain Man says
oh its a punjabi movie
Posted 21 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
no..actually story is punjab based..and half portion has been show punjabi..and half is urdu..that' why I didn't attract
Posted 21 Apr 2004

umair16 says
I have seen larki punjaban and i must say it was good. Worth watching
Posted 21 Apr 2004

STANDARD said:

no..actually story is punjab based..and half portion has been show punjabi..and half is urdu..that' why I didn't attract

punjabi movie hoti tu bhi achi hoti...not like sangeeta dummy movies
Posted 21 Apr 2004

language deosnt matter that much but movie shud be good thats not the case wid LP.
Posted 21 Apr 2004

paki lion says
STANDARD said:

yeah ofcourse duhhhhh! what do u think? lollywood can only get good name if they can compete wid bollywood, otherwise what is the status of our film industry if its not as good as bollywood moviez? how can we compete then wid india? we should make moviez wid good quality based on international standard..
Posted 21 Apr 2004

STANDARD says
yeah..simple..compete with same technology which other film industry is using.
Posted 22 Apr 2004

It is...but now people are crying over Language...no wonder we go nowhere. Sometimes Pakistanis are really retarded and need to wake up...seriously!

First you wanted better acting, you got better acting. Then you wanted better technology, you got better technology and now you want films ONLY in Urdu? Sorry dosen't work this way; Pakistan is way too diverse. Should more Urdu films be made; well obviously it is the national language after all but that dosen't mean each and every single film should be Urdu. That dosen't sound sense or profitable.

Posted 22 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic