Fantasy Football Week 8: Start and Sit

202 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Angel92

Total Posts: 2355

These next two weeks will likely have a significant http://www.divasta.com/jimmy-graham-jersey-c-1_2.html impact on the outcome of your fantasy football league. No pressure.
A whopping 12 teams will take their bye Week 8 and 9: the Cardinals, Packers, Jaguars, Rams, Giants, Titans, Bears, Browns, Chargers, Vikings, Patriots and Steelers.
Savvy owners planned ahead making preemptive moves to minimize the number of transactions required this week. If your work for the week is done, check next weeks schedule to see if you should make an early swap at kicker, defense or tight end.
This is also prime time for trading.
Check out your opponents' pressure points over the next two weeks and probe to see if they are more amenable to an offer than they otherwise might be.
It could make the difference between making the playoffs and the alternative.
Here's my best bets for Week 8:
MIAMI AT BALTIMORE
Obvious starters: Jay Ajayi (Dolphins), Jarvis Landry (Dolphins), Ravens D/ST.
Who to start: Dynamic wideout Kenny Stills (Dolphins) caught a touchdown in all three of Matt Moores starts last season. Javorius Allen (Ravens) maintains his flex value in PPR hes currently on pace for 61 receptions.
Who to sit: Backup QB Matt Moore (Dolphins) is an upgrade over Jay Cutler, but theres too much risk on a short week against a good pass defense. I wouldnt trust DeVante Parker (Dolphins) until I witnessed his healthy ankle on the field. Despite a solid history against Miami, I cant recommend Joe Flacco (Ravens) on a short week likely without any of his primary receivers. Alex Collins (Ravens) is a touchdown-or-bust http://www.aescranna.com/george-fant-jersey-c-1_50.html option despite receiving double-digit carries in three straight.
Sleeper: The Dolphins D/ST is a solid streaming option this week simply by facing a Ravens offense in such disarray.

Posted 27 Oct 2017

Reply to Topic