MAIN HOON NA *MY REVIEW*

2396 views 67 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

MAIN HOON NA- Movie Review By YAS

wow, wat a greay movie, i simply loved it...

SHAHRUKH KHAN damn that actor is awesome, after so long i saw him doin n action movie, that brings the SRK from JOSH back to life...n the comedy he did was SUPERB...n the dialogues about indo-pak relationship were awesome, indian pakiz both were clappin on it...

Zayed Khan, he matches to be the best brother for SHAHRUKH in the film, n they should do more films, cuz both looked like brothers too...

Amrita Rao, wooo i'm dryin to meet this girl, she so damn beautiful it aint even believeable...n her actin from the first movie to MASTI n now MAIN HOON NA...is gettin better n better...she's gona be a top actress for sure...

Sushmita Sen...ok now i know i hated her, n i still dont consider her my fav, but finally damn it, she showed it, she can act...but she was showin off too much, (is it to get popular or wat} hey but all her fans, let me tell u, she doesn't have a BIG part in the movie...

Boman Irani, this guy is the funniest comic actor, he made me laugh when even he came on the screen, after MBBS this is n other great comedy role done by BOMAN IRANI hats off to him...

Farah khan, cool director, she has done it guys...

MAIN HOON NA is superb, go watch it n have fun, the action is stylish, the comedy is awesome, the romance is great, the emotions are nicely done...

so all in one MAIN HOON NA is sure a SUPER HIT of the YEAR 2004

MAIN HOON NA
Posted 01 May 2004

Ashii says
dekh bhi liiiiiiiiiiiiii
Posted 01 May 2004

Rain Man says
yes , i'm so excited right now, abut 30 minute pehle to aaya hoon dekh ke
Posted 01 May 2004

you forgot someone yas
Posted 01 May 2004

i still have to see it!
Posted 01 May 2004

Posted 01 May 2004

Rain Man says
who the mom, naseer uddin shah, or who
Posted 02 May 2004

STANDARD says
yeh tu hona tha..I listened..it's a masala movie..
farah khan has directed first time movie..Let's see here on pirated cd..
Posted 02 May 2004

Rain Man says
on pirated cdz, they cut alot of scenes...so its not worth it
Posted 02 May 2004

STANDARD says
yeah..I know..here first in 2 cd..so it's almost 45 miniutes has to cut..
but after 2 to 3 weeks..Dvd bun jaty hai.
Posted 02 May 2004

Rain Man says
exactly so why buy pirated when u can get the orignal...
Posted 02 May 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

who the mom, naseer uddin shah, or who

macho man sunil shetty...suna hai us ki acting achi thie
Posted 02 May 2004

Rain Man says
oh damn, us bechare ka itna chota role tha ke mein bhool hi gaya...
yea bus his negative acting was cool, magar they should've showed him a lil more...lol so ppl won't forget that he was there
Posted 02 May 2004

CuteEsha says
i wanna see that movie yas tum itni jaldi kaisay dekh laitay ho yahan q nahin lagti itni jaldi
Posted 02 May 2004

well i have also seen the pirated version yesterday and what a movie although lots of scenes were cut but i loved it srk was at his best but the best thing was indo pak issue which was handled brilliantly gr8 movie.
Posted 02 May 2004

Rain Man says
pirated stuff sux...
esha, do u guys have amc in texas?
Posted 03 May 2004

STANDARD says
I dont like pirated stuff..it's bad audio and video..I dont buy DVD/CD..Our cable operator show every bollywood movie when release.
Posted 03 May 2004

Rain Man says
damn
Posted 03 May 2004

CuteEsha says
what happened ya all ??
Posted 03 May 2004

Rain Man says
pirated dvds is wats happenin
Posted 03 May 2004

well i watched it on rent but print and sound was lil bit better but after all that was pirated version
Posted 03 May 2004

Rain Man says
did u like the action of the film
Posted 03 May 2004

terrefic simply brilliant specially the still camera technique was used brilliantly.
Posted 03 May 2004

Rain Man says
yea i liked that too, n for the first time SRK in that kind of action, damn jus shocked me
Posted 03 May 2004

but he looked gr8 he did the similar kinda role in one2ka4 but this time he rocksssssssss.
Posted 03 May 2004

CuteEsha says
he always rockss
Posted 03 May 2004

Rain Man says
yea but one2ka4 was so boring man, seriously i was wakin my self up in the theatre from not to go to sleep...
but MHN is awesome
Posted 03 May 2004

STANDARD says
well..srk in action role..damn good..I am happy..atleast role has changed..becoz every time same style can be bored..good change..!..I am waiting on my cable tv channal.. ..ll see a direction.
Posted 04 May 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 04 May 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

yea but one2ka4 was so boring man, seriously i was wakin my self up in the theatre from not to go to sleep...
but MHN is awesome

one 2 ka 4 was a cool one
Posted 04 May 2004

CuteEsha says
oh no i also didn't like one 2 ka 4 the songs were ok but the movie was damn boring
Posted 04 May 2004

Reply to Topic