ash

363 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
*Crystal Angel*

Total Posts: 457

Well i kinda disagree with you all!!!

She looks HORRIBLE. Is this some nightmare? Is she trying to win the hearts of western world. She thinks she's gonna look so cool by dressing like that and she thinks she's gonna be on the same level or something. Keep trying hard, keep trying to suck up to Hollywood. (I know she is at Cannes). She's trying to be something that she is not! But then again the whole of Bollywood is mockery out of their culture. They are all such big time wannabee's. Don't these bollywooders know this ain't theire culture. Hollywood people dress and act the way they do cause that their way. India just gets up and copies anything. And they think by doing that they are BROADENING THEIR HORIZON and EXPANDING THEIR OPPORTUNITIES. They don't realize that, that is the western way that is the culture. Indians are not that. In fact Indians are appreciated for what they are but they don't realize that. They think they are moving with time by immitating hollywood scripts, dressing, vulgarity and dirtiness of their movies.....And to back it up they say, we have to open up, we have to expand, we have to get out of the shell. India has no culture left. I'm just waiting for the indian women to start taking their tops off and start walking around and say that "it happens in the western world and that if guys can do it so why can't we"! Sorry to offend anyone but I had to say this. (Couldn't keep it to myself.) And Ash is a WANNABE, she's trying so hard to impress and fit in with the West. She doesn't have self respect thats why she's stooped so low to copy their dressing style. Obviously she must feel insecure about her way of dressing that's why she felt that to fit in and be accepted she'll show TONS OF SKIN (even if it is not toned)...Sorry I know now i'm gonna get a big lecture by her fans. But this is the truth. I used to like her at one point too. I'm just speaking the truth.
Posted 15 May 2004

Reply to Topic