TT needs Ur help

1866 views 64 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

I have been working in a IT company run by Pakistanis.I felt very comfortable here few months ago .During my career here I have completed many succssful projects and Managment admires that.But things are now changed.My bosses are very nice.Few months ago a new resource was hired. After some time he has given extra charge of System Admin. He is a rude and thinks that he is superior to us .I am the target of him.He taunt me every time. He has blocked every site that I browse through server. I complaint my manager about that but he remain silent .But today he and the whole junior staff has crossed their limits.I was called to a meeting and when I reached there they said that "Go away this meeting is of Top level concern" i am also on a senior post.

I am now thinking of leaving my job But ground realities says that If i leave this job I have to wash cars on petrol pumps only (as i do as a part time) and this will be suffered by me and my family.

My question is should I leave that job or teach that piece of sh*t a fine lesson coz I know he is behind of all this
Posted 17 May 2004

Reply to Topic