Wht about our duties???

2346 views 86 replies
Reply to Topic
friend_16

Total Posts: 10089

Salamz everyone .. well before u start reading thiz i have a request .. plz read it carefully with concentration .. .. i had been observing this for few days n still not reached with a conclusion .. the problem is .. being a Muslim (Alhamdolillah) i had being observing mine, my friends n colleagues life.. how do we start our day?? .. especially in holidays?? we go to sleep late at nite n wake up late in the morning.. without listening to music we feel incomplete.. while sitting on the computer its necessary to listen music.. coz music keeps us refresh aur waisay bhee music rooh ki gaza hai!! Where the hell it came from that music rooh ki gaza hai?? Who said that??

We can spent 3 hours watching a movie .. but if our mom comes n asked us to pray which hardly takes 15mins we feel tired .. exhaust.. n we have so many excuses for it!!! If we had our fav singer’s concert n on the other hand we had to attend a naat mehfel or something related to islam or Quran .. we’ll attend concert.. hey mom my fav band is here after so many days .. I have to attend thiz one aur ye mehfilaain wagiara to roooz hee hote hain I’ll attend it some other day.. n that some other day never comes again in our life!! .. we just have to pray five times a day .. that’s the only duty of us … n we don’t care .. we shamelessly says I m busy .. I have to go to college .. my friends r waiting for me .. I m feeling tired .. thus we have thousands of excuses for not praying.. n on the other hand if our fav movie starts we never feels tired or anything .. n also we don’t want anyone to disturb us!!! Wht about NAMAZ?? Wht about QURAN?? We can read nasty books .. watch movies for endless hours .. but wht about our duties??? We r forgetting everything.. we r forgetting our duties.. n I even heard people saying that yaar hamaree tu dua kabool nahi hote .. even I used to say this .. but if we pray to Allah with a belief that HE is there to listen to our every problem .. HE is always there in happiness n sadness then definitely hamaree dua kabool hoo gee.. hum waisay namaz nahi pertay laiken jab koi mushkil atee hai tu regularlay namazain parh rahay hain aur duaan ker rahay hain … wht is this??

We r spending our lifes the way we want .. we have crushes n fav celebraties to follow.. even I saw few people who r crazy about actors .. singers .. etc.. the way they dresses.. they way they walk .. they talk .. n everything .. people crazily follow each n everything .. hey shouldn’t be HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (SALLAH- ALIHAY- WASALM) be the one we should follow??? We know everything about our fav actor .. singer .. his/her bio data.. fav things.. dislikes.. ??? but wht about Hazrat Muhammad who was supposed to be our fav personality… we r moving away from islam .. we should do something to realize our duties .. we should wake up now .. we r the next generation .. so its in our hands whether to forget our duties or follow it!! ..

( I have not written thiz to feel appreciated n also I don’t want to b called dadi ama or stuff like that .. its something which I felt n wanted to share it with my JB family.. hope u’ll understand.)

Regards,
Friend

Posted 23 Jul 2004

Reply to Topic