Doosti

2526 views 88 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

ok i know i'am wild sometimes but i love my family and friends and i would never abuse they're trust or love my best friend and i are really close , even thou he's a guy and i'am a girl he knows everyhting about me, he also knows when i am lieing . he also knows when i have been crying even thou he'll be in New York or Pakistan , the thing is last year he went New York and thats when things went wrong , he changed ,he went to pk straight after. Then when he phoned it was like i was public enemy no.1 2 years of solid friendship blown in 2 mounths , now he's back in the U.K he phones nearly every day but i can't talk to him, i feel so hurt, AND I'AM MAD OVER SOME OF THE STUFF HE SAID and he try's to explain but just ends up side tracking the converstation, i don't know what to do any advice?   
Posted 31 Aug 2004

Asian says
oOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOo hi hi hi hi
Posted 21 Sep 2004

hanso mat batata hoon
Posted 22 Sep 2004

Asian says
Posted 22 Sep 2004

why r u winking????
Posted 23 Sep 2004

Asian says
nothing hi hi hi hi
Posted 23 Sep 2004

aaj tumharee asli shakal dekh lee
Posted 23 Sep 2004

Asian says
i am not a clownie i hate clowns
Posted 23 Sep 2004

why do u hate your self
Posted 24 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
bas karo
Posted 25 Sep 2004

Jawad Jii says
Asian said:

ok i know i'am wild sometimes but i love my family and friends and i would never abuse they're trust or love my best friend and i are really close , even thou he's a guy and i'am a girl he knows everyhting about me, he also knows when i am lieing . he also knows when i have been crying even thou he'll be in New York or Pakistan , the thing is last year he went New York and thats when things went wrong , he changed ,he went to pk straight after. Then when he phoned it was like i was public enemy no.1 2 years of solid friendship blown in 2 mounths , now he's back in the U.K he phones nearly every day but i can't talk to him, i feel so hurt, AND I'AM MAD OVER SOME OF THE STUFF HE SAID and he try's to explain but just ends up side tracking the converstation, i don't know what to do any advice?   

Well asia hota hay...kabhi kabhi insan nahi chahta kay os say jo mafi mang raha hay hum osay maf karain..balkay haimain os par or gussa ata hay kay itna sab karnay kay bad sirf mafi mang raha hay..hum os say os ki gjalti kisakht saza chahtay hain...laikin asal chez hoti hai maaf karna jo kay bht mushkil hay or teh dil say maf karna to khas kar...is lie ap os ko jo jo bat dil main hay sab keh do osi tarah ap ko apna dost dobara mil sakay ga jis tarah ka woh tha warna ap ka dil jab tak woh batay rahayngi jo ap kay dil main hay kabhi ap os say doabara dosti nahi kar saktay...
Posted 27 Sep 2004

dekho kaccha kabab main ne janubachi kah kehne par bas kardiya hay

aur jawad ji aap sahee kehte ho
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Asian says
Thankoo Jawad baat kahie thei and us ne bhoot sowwie manga aur promiss keaya kabie kiss ke baat mea nahie ayaga , us ka opration huwa tha aur us ne bola tha apna cousin ko ke mujay e-mail kar ke baat batana, she told me he is dead, then she told him i am saying bad stuff about his family because he couldent get out of his hospital bed for 2 months (he had a major heart op) he had to go straight to pk for a family emergence from their he believed his cousins its only when he came back to the U.K that his group of friends had a go at him saying i said nothing of the sort and that i have always been faithfull to our friendship,

Mujay is baat per bhoot afsoos huwa ke ek auraat hona ke natie koi aur auraat isay insaan ke zindgai ko khill samaj sak thei hai, I feel sorry for his cousins because she is so twisted she would lie about someone like that, Anyways she'll get hers from ALLAH PARK
Posted 27 Sep 2004

sorry asian
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Asian says
o my Lado kado TT said sowwie? kyamat ke nashinie
Posted 27 Sep 2004

haan bol diya ab kardo case
Posted 28 Sep 2004

Asian says
okie hay don;t ask me to i'am learning Law so i can nail you down, and still look dam good in a suit lolz
Posted 29 Sep 2004

mujhe pata hay Ms Pateechar Lawyer.

ab tum ko sorry bolne ki ghaltee nahin karoon ga
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Asian says
lolz aw it's okie don't worry hay i'll give free legal advice with a Lado lolz hehehehe
Posted 30 Sep 2004

advice from u my God it would be end of TT
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Asian says
Hayyyyyyyyy i know my Law, ask me anything about Law and i will tell u. English Legal system that it
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Thanx i will get an expensive lawyer if i need
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Asian says
Hay what u trying to say. i may not be up to Uni standard INSHALLAH I WILL but my advice is still good and comes with free lados lolz
Posted 01 Oct 2004

i dont like ladoo and garbage store lawyers
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Asian says
I AM NOT A GARBAGE STORE LAWYER...........LAST YEAR I CAME 1 ST IN MY CLASS FOR THE LAW EXAM AND COURSEWORK UNDERTAKEN
Posted 02 Oct 2004

and the no of laywers in class would be1
Posted 02 Oct 2004

Asian says
no the number would be 30
Posted 03 Oct 2004

un beliveable
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Asian says
Yeah MARSHALLAH, my brother in Law said that too, he says i'am to hyperactive, hehehehe
Posted 04 Oct 2004

no u r dumb
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Asian says
no u r ugly
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic