2HOT4U says
NOT YOU!
YOU'RE NOT THE ADMIN!
YOU MAY BE IN THE FREAKING GROUP!
BUT YOU ARE NOT HIM!
I WANNA TALK TO THE ADMIN!
THE GUY WHO OWNS THE SITE!
WHERE'S SHARY!?
AND I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT, IF YOU WOULD NOT LOCK THIS TOPIC! THANKS!

Posted 02 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
watever...
Posted 02 Nov 2004

2HOT4U says
YEA WHATEVER!
Posted 02 Nov 2004

sharara says
kya hua maryam.. tell me..
Admin is around.. better u post it or move it to admins corner or pm himm....
but hua kya? kuch to kaho na
Posted 02 Nov 2004

yaar koi tareeqa hota hai baat karne ka...
Posted 03 Nov 2004

sharara says
she is upset.. its ok...

tell me maryam kya hua hai? ab kahan ho tum?
Posted 03 Nov 2004

she is ur friend...thats y its oke...
Posted 03 Nov 2004

Freddy says
uss bechari ki posts delete hoti hain ore kya ho raha hai........................jis ka dil chahta hai kisi ki be posts delete kaar deta hai.......ore koi pochnay wala be nahi yaha sub admins methi nind soo rahay hain.........huh
Posted 03 Nov 2004

well us ne topic khola tha wo bhi second baar...pehle wo topic discuss hua tha aur lock tha...then dobara new topic kholne ka faida
Posted 03 Nov 2004

shayad yeh bhi lock kar dein...her behaviour
Posted 03 Nov 2004

she is behaving like that..since she came bakc..after a while..had hoti hai yaar
Posted 03 Nov 2004

Freddy says
ussay ehtajaaj karnay ka be koi haak nahi kya ?????
Posted 03 Nov 2004

~Fragi~ says
shahrukh khan said:

she is behaving like that..since she came bakc..after a while..had hoti hai yaar

come on yaar .. relax bacha loogh\
Posted 03 Nov 2004

faradiya said:

beech main an bolo acha hoga
Posted 03 Nov 2004

~Fragi~ said:

shahrukh khan said:

come on yaar .. relax bacha loogh\

Posted 03 Nov 2004

~Fragi~ says
dekho bhai ehtijaaj zaroor karo bhai loogoon .. per kiya na yahan larney ko thoree ate hain
Posted 03 Nov 2004

faradiya tapa hua hai--> thanda pani phenko...suna hai fish khata hai
Posted 03 Nov 2004

I apologize for if this post offends you, SK (mod), only wanted to show where you erred. you seem to be ticked very easily. 2H4U complaining to admin, why dozt bother you

shahrukh khan said:

faradiya said:

beech main an bolo acha hoga

If this is the way you talk, then I bliv u need som attitude adjustment.
Posted 03 Nov 2004

oke...you r right...sorryyy...
Posted 03 Nov 2004

but say it politely...her topic was locked not without a reason...coz they already discuss it before..then what is the meaning of make the same topic again...admins bhi insaan hain bhai...i dont like if someone talk to admins like this...not at all...
Posted 03 Nov 2004

Freddy says
great you are mr shahrukhan....first of all tell me why did admins lock her topic ????? sub kay topics mahinoo tuk paray rehtay hain............koi nahi chirta unheen......

and mr MOD you don't wana hear anything about admins but what with the members ????why you delete there posts ???why you block there IP's without a reason ??

admins ya MOD's users ki bhalayee kay leye hotay hain unheen tung karnay kay leye nahi............

and fragi sahib agar koi hameen tung karay ga tu hum yun hamoosh nahi betheen gey.....atleast not me.......bili ko dekh kay hum hargosh ki tarha aankheen nahi bund kaar leyin gey......we know how to deal with such kind of cheap peoples.
Posted 03 Nov 2004

your point is well taken SK. Thnks for showing courtsey

Hey Faradiya, ur going over board. two wrongs don't mak one right. SK seems to hv understood and hopfully will act cautiously in future. You are seemingly grudging with SK for ur exper. which is over now. you shd get over it too - chill out
Posted 03 Nov 2004

Freddy says
i forgot the past......but he delete me post yesterday ....now what ????????
Posted 03 Nov 2004

sharara says
cool it ppl.. its not a matter of my friend.. i guess ive seen her on jb after a long itme..

besides it.. she is upset and there must be a reason.. i need to hear it.. im not taking nayones side..
cool it ppl.. she has a prob.. it will be resolved.. bas.. noone else needs to worry.
Posted 03 Nov 2004

Freddy says
hey mr smooth can you please tell me why he did that ??????
Posted 03 Nov 2004

SK, lemme suggest somsing:

Why not ask the person whose post yur about to delete b4 yu actually do it? Who knos tht prsn may present a genuine reason for hs/hr post

This may also reduce ill feelin and promote better understanding. Being authoritative is very easy, bldg consensus is wht leaders find challenging.
If you deleted farady's post, expln it to hm. At least caution the person and state reason shy yu think post shd b deleted.
Posted 03 Nov 2004

Freddy says
ya ya hz gona listen you.......
Posted 04 Nov 2004

I did my part. He wants to take or flush it, its his choice. If he keeps upsetting members, they will eventually leave

He's a pretty smart guy, I'm sure he got the point.
Posted 04 Nov 2004

2HOT4U says
i don't know
i never meant to cause any problems here
for some strange reason
srk likes to make everything i say seem negative.
and i'm not too fond of that
i guess if he wants to be like that
i won't come back here anymore.
I HONESTLY WASN'T TRYING TO COME OFF AS OFFENSIVE..
i mean i'm reallly not that bad of a person
and sohail's right
at least warn a person before locking their topics!
they didn't even tell me!
he blocked my "You People Bore Me..." my "Long signatures"--<<<the only reason why i made a new one was because i wanted my point to be hear WAS NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO CREATE HAVOC>>>

MY BAD
Posted 04 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic