Throw me over the wall!!

809 views 13 replies
Reply to Topic
AlBaraa

Total Posts: 10

Asalaamu Alaikum

In the Battle of Yamamah Musaylima's army retreated into what today is called the garden of death. Musaylima's army locked themsleves inside the garden and the Muslim army counldnt get to them...

...AlBaraa ibn Malik (radhi allahtala anhu) was a very brave person. He was so brave the Abu Bark (radhi allahtala anhu) said to never make him a leader of any army b/c out of his bravery he would lead that army to death.

AlBaraa (radhi allahtala anhu) said that he would open the door. "Throw me over the wall" They mounted hm onto his shield and catapulted him with thier spears over the wall into an army of thousnads. AlBaraa (radhi allahtala anhu) fought through them and opend the door and the Muslim army defeated Musaylima's army.

AlBaraa (radhi allahtala anhu) was injured so bad that they he had to be nursed back to healt in Median for many months.

....Well now you know who AlBaraa is

Wanna give my salams. Ran across this site on google. Currently webmaster of http://www.montclairmsa.com and a student of AlMaghrib http://forums.almaghrib.org

Hope to benefit from here inshaAllah.
Posted 19 Jan 2005

Ashii says
ahannn,, interesting

WELCOME
Posted 19 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
WEL KUM HERE

Posted 19 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
KING JI BOHUT MUSKURA RAHAY HOO

HAPPY EID DAY
Posted 21 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
opssssssssssss ye kia keh dia
Posted 21 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
kuch jeetnay ke liye kuch harna bhi parta hae aur har ker jeetnay walay ko Bazigaar kehtay hain

now that u know who's Bazigaar, welcome from me
Posted 22 Jan 2005

paki_fan says
welcome to Jb janab

bazi
Posted 22 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Jan 2005

ONLYARBAB says
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Jan 2005

ONLYARBAB says
Posted 24 Jan 2005

HiRa.... says
HEEY WELCOME 2 JB HOPE U ENJOY H'V FUN.ME SANA.! :)
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Dua_786 says
welcome 2 jb
Posted 29 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
Ahaan ncie
Posted 30 Jan 2005

Reply to Topic