A Thread For PhotoGraph Collectors .

3542 views 110 replies
Reply to Topic
PLATONIC

Total Posts: 1098

As being a Picture Collector I have got a large number of pics in my personal collection . My collection consists of pics of Natural sights and land scapes ,Babies ,Ancient Buildings ,Old and New cars, Bics ,Old and New Aero Planes specially Jets ,Animals ,Life under water ,Clouds ,Foods , Celebraties , Rocks ,Miracles of God, Religion ,Couples getting Married (Foreigners) , Body Building , Jewlery , Flags , Farming , Military , Means of transport ,
National Geographic , Maps , Cloths and Fabrics , Calamities , Industries , Insects , Family life styles of nations , Camping and hicking , Boats , Beaches and water shores, Different Seasons , Sky lightenings , Fall of Wtc , Crimes against humanity , Religious Places , Commercial Buildings , House design pics , Funny pics ,
Space and skies etc ...

My collection totals around 1,50,000 pics increasing day by day , generally I get these pics from some online friends , internet sites or from some photo-shop cds , if there is anybody who wana share his pics with me or want any type of pic plz place your request in this thread i will post it here within one day . Plz explain your demand properly so that I have to send only one pic near to your request . "MOST IMPORTANT THING" is that Only none-masala requests will be honoured on this thread .

In addition to that if some one collects none electronic (Hard)images he can also contact me but collection of such images will not be transfered permanently . Thx
Posted 02 Mar 2003

well i think to ask your 10 GB juck collection HDD for to copy ....[;)]

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 05 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Is that kimono ? i have many pics of this dress , Bazi r u sure this is kimono .
Posted 05 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
quote:
Originally posted by platonic

Is that kimono ? i have many pics of this dress , Bazi r u sure this is kimono .

Yep, that's a kimono alright. An honest to goodness Japanese traditional dress. If you have such photographs, then do post them here (greater resolution would be appreciated).
Posted 05 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Kimono ki pics kal bhaijoon ga , i think the pic Bazi send is not complete as the girl in the pic is not wearing a traditional hat which is Much closer to Jhoomer or some type of Taj .
Posted 06 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Kia khayal hai , am i right , or i am mixing it with some other dress , see the following pic and tell me .

Posted 06 Mar 2003

lol... understand... but never ask u to post here... I just ask your 10 GB collection's HDD... ;)

don't worry Admin...

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 06 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
The one Bazigaar sent is the complete dress (in the coming of age ceremonies they have white face paint), the one you sent with the head gear is a traditional Thai dress, which is used only in ceremonies and not generally worn like the kimono.
Posted 06 Mar 2003

yes we are waiting...that... is PAA JEE's find out more pic out of junk ...

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 06 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
Guys, I know this is off-topic: DO any of you collect MIDI audio files?
Posted 06 Mar 2003

well I've ... not in that sense... you can say collection ... to share

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 06 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
I am sorry Bazi bhai , Waisy i was also not sure , i asked Mariaken about that . Anyway , tell me do you have any pic of Bull Fighting in Spain , I have only one that type of pic , but that is not bull fighting , that is one in which a man is sitting on a wild horse and the horse is trying to throw him down . But my requirement is a pic in which guys are sliving the bull .
Posted 06 Mar 2003

good... come on PAA JEE.... [pape]

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 06 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
quote:
Originally posted by Bazigaar

quote:
Guys, I know this is off-topic: DO any of you collect MIDI audio files?

i got a bit collection of midi format songs...

That's good, but unfortunately we can't post them here; they only accept image files. Bummer
Posted 06 Mar 2003

yesh

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 07 Mar 2003

Good Paa jee.

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 07 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
Hm the tortoise bullfight is funny. Just for some knowledge...
during the eight centuries of the Spanish War of the Reconquest 711-1492 A.D., the knights, Moors and Christians, weary of killing one another, would occasionally allow themselves a respite; but in order to avoid boredom, and also to release their pugnacious instincts, they would compete in hunting wild-life existing in the Iberian lands. Deer and other equally docile animals were easy prey, and while a cornered bear or boar would occasionally put up a fight, it was never a challenge for such valiant knights. However, the scenario changed every time they faced the Iberian bull. This beautiful and awe-inspiring beast, with its unique noble bravery would, when provoked, rather die fighting than flee — in essence, transforming the hunt into an avid exchange in which the bravest warriors could bring to light their courage. Perhaps a nobleman with an entrepreneurial spirit thought about capturing several of these horned beasts, taking them to the village, and recreating the thrill of the hunt so that the knights could demonstrate their skill and win the admiration of their subjects. Thus, in a remote corner of Medieval Spain, the beginning of what today is the national Spanish spectacle of bullfighting was created.
Posted 07 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
thk u very much bazi bhai , and mariaken thx for info .
Posted 08 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
You're quite welcome. If you ever need any info on any of your photographs, you can ask me (I'm not a know-it-all, but I sure do try).
Posted 08 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
Platonic, do you have an artwork resembling this style? It was painted by a Japanese artist (forgot the name...[angrypirat]). I'm posting this pic, hope you guys like it; it's very pretty.

Image Insert:

53.8 KB
Posted 08 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
Oh and Bazigaar I'm asking you too for a pic like this. Try to search your collection, okay?
Posted 08 Mar 2003

good snap

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 08 Mar 2003

k7ran says
Lovely pic girly!
Posted 08 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Very nice pic .
Posted 08 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Lo jee kia khayal hai sary aapni aapni pic na bhejeen ?
Posted 08 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Apni say murad apni personal pic koi -- Hritik , Tom Cruz , Angelina Jolie ki pic na bhej day .
Posted 08 Mar 2003

k7ran says
No No...no personal photos..is nice in here...just unique things
Posted 08 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
koi masla nahin is kam kay liye aik naya thread shuru ker datay hain hain , kia khayak hai bazi bhai and other senior members . Jis nay apni pics bhejni hone wo us thread per bhej day .
Posted 08 Mar 2003

dosselpoh says
han han bhj doon ga...do not fiker
Posted 09 Mar 2003

yes... that carton gal

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 09 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
Guys, do you have a picture of Abraham Lincoln when he was young?
By the way, here's another pretty pic I'm posting, hope you like it.

Image Insert:

59.36 KB
Posted 10 Mar 2003

Reply to Topic