Janubaba Land

2358 views 126 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie people this is never ending storie

me first

Bazu arrived at the Empire hotel early looking sharpe, he wore a Gucci suit with shiny cuff links and a Rolex watch with a clean Italian shave and a Louis Vuttion wallet bearing a resevation.

slowly Bazu moved to the food court and sat down in the V.I.P. suit, he sat their checking his hair in the shiny wine glass's , suddenly something sparkly cuaght his eye..........it was Asian (hay look you can make fun all you want)

Asian was wearing a Gucci, hmmmmm na scrape that, Asian was wearing a DnG ball gown with sparkly cartier earings and a stunning necklace, she sat down at the table and looked at Bazu with her eyes, and said "oooooooooOOOOOoo kidda?"

Bazu finding it hard to speak, muttered "i'am fien" lol

as Bazu leaned across the table a waiter came over smelling of fish and sweat, it was Javed, he stood their with a big red stain on his shirt (la mirichi) lol, "what will you like to order?"
Asian looked at him, his stench was so strong asians eyes began to warter, "SOME DEODRANT FOR YOU!!"
bazu quickly replyed, the Gol Guppay plz........he slowly turned to asian and lent arcorss the table to say.............................

okie now carry the story on make it as stupied as you want lol
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

he slowly turned to asian and lent arcorss the table to say.............................

how'z my Bazi Jr. doing?
Posted 14 Mar 2005

guest. says

thn asian replied"oh...TT(teen tracker)he's doin jst f9.."
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
us ka naam Bazi Jr. hae not teentracker ..asian ko pata hae
Posted 14 Mar 2005

guest. says

my line
i can put any name i want

agay change kar lena apni merzi say
Posted 14 Mar 2005

he said " gol gappay khao geyyyyyyyyyy"
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Asian says
as Asian TURNED back to Bazu and said Bazu J.R is FINE , he's studying to be a kickboxer just like his mommy , Bazu smiled back at Asian and pulled himself away to lean back on his chair, so?

Javed scooted back to the kitchen to get some gol guppay, as Asian leaned forward to Bazu and grabed his hand, she slowly pulled him towards her and gave him a hug, i have something important to tell you...........
Posted 15 Mar 2005

that JAVED IS A UNDERCOVER
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
kash_beauty said:

my line

yeah but u have to get da facts rite too na
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
ya khudaya save me from asian

hey how come i never seen MY bazi Jr.?????
Posted 15 Mar 2005

coz you have never seen urself
Posted 15 Mar 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Asian says
Asian jumped on the table throwing all the plates and glass's to one side, she grabed bazu's suit and pushed him up towards her and wispered 3 loving words........"PAY THE BILL" hehehehehe

with one fowl swoop Asian jumped off the table taking Bazu's wallet with her and ran towards the Hotel entrance, as she was running she saw TT the hotel dhood walla
Posted 15 Mar 2005

bazu wallet wa empty no job..nothing he was thinking that asian will pay...asian is a rich girl poor bazu
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Asian says
But Bazu's wallet still had his address details within it, their Asian was appointed to find a key leading to................
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

But Bazu's wallet still had his address details within it, their Asian was appointed to find a key leading to................

leading to my destruction
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Don TT is not like Asian he is bz in drug deal in UK near Asian house
Posted 16 Mar 2005

guest. says
Bazigaar said:

kash_beauty said:

my line

yeah but u have to get da facts rite too na

heheh...okies
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Asian says
Asian owed money to Don tt, as she left a block of charas (ganja, marrajunna, whatever you want to call it) near her aunties handie, she mistaken it for Garam massala, add it in, Everyone in Asian auntie's house got High, "yeaaahhh man" lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Asian rushed to Bazu's house (she jumped in her Ferrari Enzo in black) she reached Bazu's house and opened the door, she diddent have keys the door was already open, Asian was looking for a safe containing £1,million, she heard footsteps comming from the bedroom, slowly she walked up the stairs and opend the bedroom door to find.........
Posted 16 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
Mr bazu Jr. who accidentely kicked boxed asian to the floor..
Posted 16 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
just then Badshah came from nowhere and paid asian $2 million dollars he had earned from selling asians ferrari enzo...
Posted 16 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
i told you didnt i
stuff happens
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Asian says
NO ONE SELLS ASIANS FERRARI,

Bazu j.r was about to attack asian, when she blocked him, both broke into Bazu's safe and found £5.million and his teddy wedie bear.

Asian stuffed her bag with the cash and ran down stairs, she found a dark figure standing in her way..................
Posted 17 Mar 2005

then it was so boring... boring like asian
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
oye mera safe se choori ho gye mujhay pata bhi nahi chala
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
dat dark figure standing in asian's way was no one else but her own shadow
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
BadShaH1 said:

Mr bazu Jr. who accidentely kicked boxed asian to the floor..

oye hello...how can Bazi Jr attack asian...
Posted 17 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
accidentally yar..

agey asian khdi banao, jab meri garri hi nahi bikwai to story bhi khudi chelao
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Asian says
exactly
Posted 17 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Asian says
Badshah ask bazu about the birds and the beez