Janubaba Land

2363 views 126 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie people this is never ending storie

me first

Bazu arrived at the Empire hotel early looking sharpe, he wore a Gucci suit with shiny cuff links and a Rolex watch with a clean Italian shave and a Louis Vuttion wallet bearing a resevation.

slowly Bazu moved to the food court and sat down in the V.I.P. suit, he sat their checking his hair in the shiny wine glass's , suddenly something sparkly cuaght his eye..........it was Asian (hay look you can make fun all you want)

Asian was wearing a Gucci, hmmmmm na scrape that, Asian was wearing a DnG ball gown with sparkly cartier earings and a stunning necklace, she sat down at the table and looked at Bazu with her eyes, and said "oooooooooOOOOOoo kidda?"

Bazu finding it hard to speak, muttered "i'am fien" lol

as Bazu leaned across the table a waiter came over smelling of fish and sweat, it was Javed, he stood their with a big red stain on his shirt (la mirichi) lol, "what will you like to order?"
Asian looked at him, his stench was so strong asians eyes began to warter, "SOME DEODRANT FOR YOU!!"
bazu quickly replyed, the Gol Guppay plz........he slowly turned to asian and lent arcorss the table to say.............................

okie now carry the story on make it as stupied as you want lol
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Don TT called his old buddie YAS bheero to kill Asian and Badshah

coz the world is too small for both of us and Asian gonna die
Posted 17 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
but the fone line interchanged with bazigars mobile .. and bazu rushed towards his helicopter, n ordered srk the helicopter pilot to take him to his mansion..
Posted 17 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
tell me bazu
Posted 17 Mar 2005

but TT and yas are smart enuf in their execution . the plan is useful Badshah forgot that SRK is vital member of Yas and TT Gang
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Asian says
By this time Asian had hired a ship and salied 12 miles into International water's (no Land Law applys here) with her little baby bazu jr, she sat out on deck to relax with a glass of lassi and a copy of her monthly Evo Mag
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Asian said:

By this time Asian had hired a ship and salied 12 miles into International water's (no Land Law applys here) with her little baby bazu jr, she sat out on deck to relax with a glass of lassi and a copy of her monthly Evo Mag

THEN ASIAN WOKE UP
Posted 18 Mar 2005

Asian says
to find her self in Dubai in a 7 star hotel
Posted 18 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
birds and bees?
Posted 18 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

i am following u in my sail boat i will not let u take my son away from me
Posted 18 Mar 2005

Asian says
tuff i'am in Dubai with j.r he's taking me gold shopping after we are going Desert rallying lol ,

Asian saw a nice Ghara and decided to buy it, she sat outside on the sandy beach looking off in the distance for bazu's boat, something caught her attention she looked to her left hand side and saw TT walking towards her with something in hand..........
Posted 19 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
i am behind u and i am gonna catch u
Posted 19 Mar 2005

and that was his new bazooka pointing towards Asian suddenly cell phone of TT rand tring tring and on line there was bazu he said keep away from asian other wise death will be near to u. But TT said bazu stay back asian is my pret suddenly...

Posted 19 Mar 2005

Asian says
Asian went Jet lee style and pushed Bazu out the way, she quickly jumped into the sea and began to swim todays a boat pionered by JB ki rani , she swung up on her Jet ski and began to get away when.....
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
koi roko us ko..she's kidnapping my son
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Asian says
jb ki rani thrw out a rope allowing Asian and her baby j.r to boad the boat and get away, they docked in Bankock and decided to catch a PIA flight to Pakistani (inshallah i want to go their) so they flew over to Pakistan and stayed in a hotel for a while, asian sold the Dubai and uk resedence and bought a huge Qhotie, (with a swimming pool and tennis court, i'am good at badminton personally) She settled her baby into skool and was happy in ISLAMABAD (herd it's got some cheap houses their and a nice clean place to live)

A Few months went by and their was no sign of psycho daddy paddy, so Asian was reading her story to her little baby as he fell fast asleep, she heard a knock on her door.....she open it and standing their was.......
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazu in search of his son.

bazu dont worry your son is now in safe hands TT took Bazu Jr. to his home and called bazu to pick his son . TT got a soft heart bas kia karain kabhi garror nahin kia...
Posted 21 Mar 2005

Asian says
Asian Furious that someone would steel her baby lauched an all out assualt on tt's house, she first riged some traps lowering tt into his garden then locking him out on his proch lol, she then ran upstairs and grabed her baby only to climb don't trellis on the side of the house, Asian chucked j.r into her sports car and shouted se ya, Bazu arrived and was nt very impressed
Posted 21 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
there's a bomb in u;r car asian, if i can;t have my son then u can't either >>evil laugh
Posted 22 Mar 2005

Asian says
Asian said she diddent want her son being raised by a VAMPIRE so she dicided to stop driving and wait for bazu to catch up..........she held her baby and began to cry
Posted 23 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
i ain;t no vampire, if u didn;t like me then son kiyon aya? abhi mera son wapis do..and tum bhi chalo...ao laut chalen
Posted 23 Mar 2005

Asian says
Laut ne se maaut betir lagaiay ,

Asian grabed her baby and went running off the road side into wood lands, she could hear the sound of Bazu's car comming towards her car as she ran deep into the drak fog filled forest...........
Posted 23 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
nahi nahi..i promise, i'll trat u good u won;t have to cook, we'll get a maid
Posted 24 Mar 2005

javad says
Posted 24 Mar 2005

Don TT is waiting for javad Suparee king . TT wants a revenge . Step aside bazu

No one can steal our chicks and live
Posted 24 Mar 2005

Asian says
tt?

and Bazu i like cooking it's Relaxing, and i'am not having no skinny maid in my house ponsing around the place messing everything up, i can clean my own house.

eham eham so heres Asian running into a fog filled forest as she trys out her new Nike shox's lol she comes to an old abandoned manshion and takes here baby in their to hid as Bazu tt and Javed follow (i can here the ground shake when javed walks lolz ) FATTY
Posted 24 Mar 2005

TT is hot stil he is waiting for Javad Suparee king to kill Asian

I want Asian Dead or Alive
Posted 24 Mar 2005

Asian says
yeah yeah heard it all before,

Asian went up into the master bedroom put her baby down to sleep and decided to catch some z's her self
Posted 24 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
i am gonna steal my baby...muhahahaha
Posted 25 Mar 2005

Asian says
and i've got a shot gun on me muhahahaha

come get some
Posted 25 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic