JAHEEZ

8341 views 165 replies
Reply to Topic
doost

Total Posts: 32

Dear friends,
              Salam,
                    I want to make an organisation of Pakistanies youths who promise that they will strugle for the end of our very very bad custom JAHEEZ.I invite u all friends for this good work.Plz help me and the poor people of Pakistan.I m waiting for ur help.
My
e-mail address is...
                    [email protected]
Posted 08 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
wow! dosst ji , jab meri shaadi hogi to meri begum ke liye bhi send kar dejeyee ga
Posted 16 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:
Originally posted by doost

Dear friends,
              Salam,
                    I want to make an organisation of Pakistanies youths who promise that they will strugle for the end of our very very bad custom JAHEEZ.I invite u all friends for this good work.Plz help me and the poor people of Pakistan.I m waiting for ur help.
My
e-mail address is...
                    [email protected]

doost i just find out kay Jaheez is sunah......soo its not a bad custom.........
Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H) nay bhi jaheez dya tha.......( kuch khajoorain(dates).... aik talwar and some other stuff jo abhi yaad nahi ha)
so i dont think so kay we should fight for thiz custom.......we can help those who kant afford thiz...
Regards
JOJI
Posted 16 Jun 2003

doost says
yes dosselpoh you r right, but today's jaheez is not like that you can give a girl daily important things if u have money.when one have nothing for himself and he send his home for the jaheez, who borrow money for this perpose just to calm people and parents of bridegroom.or he is rich and give jaheez to his girl just for showing his wealth.i think it is not sunnah it is only reya.which forbad islam.if we want to give our girls something then we should give them their part in our wealth.in our society we don't give the girls their part which is also against islam,islam order us that we give 1/2 part to girl and one to boy.
Posted 16 Jun 2003

pye yar joji..u bhi kabi kabi samjhdar batein kerte ho..wow..dil khush hua tume dekh ker aise..[:)]
wase i totaly agree wid joji!pakka paka agre.....[;)]
Posted 17 Jun 2003

doost says
hoor ji kia aap muj se ittifaq nahi kerti.kia mairi bat ghalat hain?
Posted 17 Jun 2003

are dost nai...ur rite as well....
ap ne bhi bohot sahi bat kahin hae..bilkul itefaq hae ap se bhi mera...
yeh to bus aj kal logo ne fizool mein jaheez mei pata nai kia kia dena shuru ker diya hae..
cars n pata nai kia kia..its all against ISLAM..
Posted 18 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:

yes dosselpoh you r right, but today's jaheez is not like that you can give a girl daily important things if u have money.when one have nothing for himself and he send his home for the jaheez, who borrow money for this perpose just to calm people and parents of bridegroom.or he is rich and give jaheez to his girl just for showing his wealth.i think it is not sunnah it is only reya.which forbad islam.if we want to give our girls something then we should give them their part in our wealth.in our society we don't give the girls their part which is also against islam,islam order us that we give 1/2 part to girl and one to boy.

well app   bhi apni jaga sahi hoo.....i think agar koi ziada daina chahey too theek ha.....agar kaam daina chahiye too yeh bhi theek ha.....per the other pary( larkay walay) majboor na karaye to give some thing expensive.......ajj kal larkay walay majboor kertay hein......which is not good
Posted 18 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:
Originally posted by london_ki_hoor

pye yar joji..u bhi kabi kabi samjhdar batein kerte ho..wow..dil khush hua tume dekh ker aise..[:)]
wase i totaly agree wid joji!pakka paka agre.....[;)]

thanx Hoor...

well main hameesha hi samajdaroor wali batain kerta hoon.......per app nay kabhi goor hi nahi kya....lolz....jk
Posted 18 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
hooor diplomate
Posted 18 Jun 2003

oye kidoo chup na..u on ma side na.....[:P]

n joji abhi im gor karing na..[:P]
Posted 19 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
ok boss
Posted 20 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:
Originally posted by london_ki_hoor

n joji abhi im gor karing na..[:P]

keroo goor.....sahi taran kerna

Posted 20 Jun 2003

ok zara tum peche hojao..[;)]

n kidoo dats lyk a gud boy...[:)]
Posted 21 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
main kio peechay ho jaoon.....hum agay barhnay walay hein.....peechay hatnay walay nai
Posted 21 Jun 2003

pechay hoge to ghor karun gi na ..[;)]ab ek to tum kehte ho ghor karo..aur jab kerne lagi hun to tum peche nai hote.....!
Posted 21 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
oooo is lye kaha tha......chalain theek ha....me peechay ...kerain app goor...sahi taran
Posted 21 Jun 2003

doost says
plz i request u all that discuss jaheez, that how we can finish this custom how we can conveince the poeple.plz help me in making more members in this good work.i hope INSHA-ALLAH we will finish this custom.
Posted 21 Jun 2003

doost says
plz i request u all that discuss jaheez, that how we can finish this custom how we can conveince the poeple.plz help me in making more members in this good work.i hope INSHA-ALLAH we will finish this custom.
Posted 21 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
well doost no comments ... coz its islami n was done by our prophet .. so ....
Posted 22 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
well doost no comments ... coz its islami n was done by our prophet .. so ....
Posted 22 Jun 2003

yesh thnx joji..meine ker lie..[;)]
Posted 22 Jun 2003

doost says
dear ffm giving part to girls in your wealth is sunnah not giving jaheez and the other thing i m fighting this jaheez for the poor people.if rich people stop to give jaheez the poor people himself stop to do this.if the rich people give jaheez to his girls then no one will marry poor girls.every one want wealth and for this perpose many people will try to marry from rich family.therefore i want that every one should reject jaheez(rich or poor).and in this way we can stop this bad custom.the other thing ask any scholar about jaheez that is it islamic or unislamic?.
Posted 22 Jun 2003

doost says
dear ffm giving part to girls in your wealth is sunnah not giving jaheez and the other thing i m fighting this jaheez for the poor people.if rich people stop to give jaheez the poor people himself stop to do this.if the rich people give jaheez to his girls then no one will marry poor girls.every one want wealth and for this perpose many people will try to marry from rich family.therefore i want that every one should reject jaheez(rich or poor).and in this way we can stop this bad custom.the other thing ask any scholar about jaheez that is it islamic or unislamic?.
Posted 22 Jun 2003

doost says
u should know that jaheez and maher(dowry) are two different things. maher is islamic. it is sunnah and in Quran ALLAH also order to give dowry to ur wives.jaheez gives the parents of girl which is unislamic and maher(dowry) give the dridegroom to the dride which is islamic.
Posted 22 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:

dear ffm giving part to girls in your wealth is sunnah not giving jaheez and the other thing i m fighting this jaheez for the poor people.

well that part is known as Jahez........and u kant finish thiz custom
Posted 23 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:

dear ffm giving part to girls in your wealth is sunnah not giving jaheez and the other thing i m fighting this jaheez for the poor people.

well that part is known as Jahez........and u kant finish thiz custom
Posted 23 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:

.every one want wealth and for this perpose many people will try to marry from rich family.therefore i want that every one should reject jaheez(rich or poor).and in this way we can stop this bad custom.the other thing ask any scholar about jaheez that is it islamic or unislamic?.

bas custom.......bhia kaha na sunnah ha.........stop saying thiz plzzzzz

rich people give more jahez.......poor people give less........what i mean is every body give what ever they can afford.....and it should be mantain, instead of khataming this custom....

let me ask somebody about thiz..........phir bataoon ga
Posted 23 Jun 2003

han joji jaldi jaldi ask kerna...n tell ker dna..ok!
Posted 23 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
app bhi kuch ker lain.....ya phir sirf daikhnay aiin hein appp:P
Posted 23 Jun 2003

me only dekhing na!
Posted 23 Jun 2003

Reply to Topic