EMBARRASSED MOMENTS

2961 views 101 replies
Reply to Topic
esha

Total Posts: 100

SHARE YOUR MOST EMBARASSING MOMENTS DON'T LIE ESPECIALLY GUYS DON'T SHOW OFF [:P][:P]
Posted 11 May 2003

2HOT4U says
[:P]
Posted 16 May 2003

Mani says
u wearin black today/.
Posted 16 May 2003

oh u lyk black ?
Posted 16 May 2003

oh mine 2... C 1nce again thinking milti hae..[:P][:P] lolz..
Posted 16 May 2003

Oye Bazigar tujhe kiya hua hai yar kaisa hai tu well yar bhai isreal kiya karne gay hu
Posted 16 May 2003

Cute_gal says
ok.....back to da topic now......whose next........c'mon ppl....share ur stupid moments....:p
Posted 17 May 2003

bazi...kitni jaga luv pehlane ka irada hae...[;)][:P]
Posted 17 May 2003

2HOT4U says
quote:
u wearin black today/.

hahhahaha yah you knoe i tried to go foh da whole "gothic" look lol j/k
Posted 17 May 2003

Cute_gal says
lol...
Posted 18 May 2003

[;)]
Posted 18 May 2003

Mani says
didnt had to try very hard did yah

grammer sux
:P
Posted 18 May 2003

2HOT4U says
it's grammar mister! 'n mine's betta den yo's! [:P]
Posted 18 May 2003

Mani says
errrrrrrrr
yo
i dun need no gramah
;)

everything else is betta hea'
Posted 18 May 2003

2HOT4U says
ahan... yea... whateva
Posted 18 May 2003

aha aha aha...soch lo ..kahin ahem ahem..pyar na ho jayee.....[:P]
Posted 19 May 2003

Cute_gal says
hehehehehehehe...good 4 ya boy.......
Posted 20 May 2003

Cute_gal says
y wud i hav prob wid dat.....:p
Posted 20 May 2003

Cute_gal says
k....den
Posted 20 May 2003

OH ALREADY IN PYAR.HAN WOH TO NO WONDER..[;)[
I UNDERSTAND..[:p]
Posted 20 May 2003

bus ap ko pata hi nahi chala...[;)]
Posted 22 May 2003

yo peeps mari to life shife he embarassin hai..moments kia jab tuk din main aik adh olta phulta kam sham na kar lon chen nai ata lol..but u no whts most embarassin.. i wud never 4 get is i dont even remeba lol so many yo..but once i was learning how to cock i tried making roti and when isaww it was fine but all black and when i looked i had tht wht uc all tuva shuva upside down ..lol..and then once ma freinds brang condoms 2 school and treid makin bubles out ov em..lol and then once in schooll i fell guy... and every1 was like lookin at me.. and i twisted ma ancle lol... then oncee me ma freinds were chilling and we stooped ba copss..and he was gonan give us ticket and we acted like we didnt no english..so is aid to him tht me duont no engrezi lol..and it was ma bd ay so he leted us go and iwa slike me duno this tht iwas cuming fromt e same speed u were so cudv keep up wid me lol..and he was like ok we wont give u tikcet..and im like thanx all see u..and he thought iw as thrreatning him damn he game 120 bucks ticket lol.. and so on yo ma life is full ov stuppdities everyday!!
Posted 25 May 2003

Cute_gal says
hahahahaha.......don' ya hav some more....khabti....[:D]
Posted 25 May 2003

cutie tum bhi kuch suna do..[;)]
Posted 26 May 2003

abyyy chulloo main hi sona deti hon....
wasy we jab bhi i cum here..yeh forum shorum ina kaye ko hota ey rey!!
ow wel yes i remember one.....
once...me and my sibling were going in our car and we were on highway....and suddenly we saw a man in the car driving.and at the same time poking his nose...lol....That was sooo funny..and my brother was driving..and he was so curious to look at that man...lol..finally he saw that man ...that looks so weird...
Posted 26 May 2003

k i went to the grocery store, n there was this really mean worker man there, kept giving me mean looks, and wouldn't let me make a ballon out of a plastic vegi bag soo i got mad kinda n i went to the jelly bean container, u know those little containers with jelly beans n a spoon thing. so i went there and started putting ma hands in pertanding to look in there, n when the worker guy came all tryin to be mean telling me not to touch the jelly beans, i told him i was looking for ma ring that i lost, n then this other worker guy came n he tryed to help me n stuff, then i felt kinda bad, soo i told them "oh well it was only a plastic ring i got from ur stores quarter machine", haha n they got mad........
Posted 26 May 2003

heyyllyoouuuuuuuu..koii haaaiii....
Posted 26 May 2003

madmax says
haan chillati kaha ko hai hum hain na yaha har
Posted 26 May 2003

Cute_gal says
quote:
Originally posted by london_ki_hoor

cutie tum bhi kuch suna do..[;)]

mai to already suna chuki hoon....ab tumhari baari hai...:p
Posted 26 May 2003