Posted 02 Aug 2005

LiL_DollY says
i hate snakes...
Posted 02 Aug 2005

LiL_DollY says
spiders and insects
Posted 02 Aug 2005

LiL_DollY says
over flowing toliets freak me out....dun know why....
Posted 02 Aug 2005

LiL_DollY says
Fear GOD
of course
Posted 02 Aug 2005

True its my heart feelings

I hate one person (My Uncle)
I freaks out when somebody hurt my self respect
I fear to see my parents in pain
Posted 02 Aug 2005

Asian says
the Dark i fear not knowing. staring into the abiss. i have seen quit a few per plexing things in my time. but not knowing is my fear. the fear that ALLAH might not be with me. that terrifies me

What freeks me out?
well i like animals and kids. but what freeks me out is when they act strange. a couple of times my horse has acted strange and with good reason. (psst going horse riding tommorow with some friends. they supprised me, take my mind off my troubles)

what do i hate?
Shaadi? i mean what is the sense? Apnay act like it's the one sole purpose in life, i get draged to a weeding forced to wear something sparkly and wear make up, and all you see is the bride look depressed. the groom look like he has put super gule on his face then stuck his head in a trash can and then come for his wedding. the aunties crap on about how their suits are better then all the rest. the food stinks and then when you do get you friends up and dance, your aunties throw fits of "you shouldent be dancing like that, dance slowly (how in the blue hell can you dance slow to a Bhangra track)

and some bozo seen you on the dance floor now keeps buggin you for your phone number and name

thats my PET HATE
Posted 02 Aug 2005

Posted 02 Aug 2005

LiL_DollY says
Asian said:

the Dark i fear not knowing. staring into the abiss. i have seen quit a few per plexing things in my time. but not knowing is my fear. the fear that ALLAH might not be with me. that terrifies me

What freeks me out?
well i like animals and kids. but what freeks me out is when they act strange. a couple of times my horse has acted strange and with good reason. (psst going horse riding tommorow with some friends. they supprised me, take my mind off my troubles)

what do i hate?
Shaadi? i mean what is the sense? Apnay act like it's the one sole purpose in life, i get draged to a weeding forced to wear something sparkly and wear make up, and all you see is the bride look depressed. the groom look like he has put super gule on his face then stuck his head in a trash can and then come for his wedding. the aunties crap on about how their suits are better then all the rest. the food stinks and then when you do get you friends up and dance, your aunties throw fits of "you shouldent be dancing like that, dance slowly (how in the blue hell can you dance slow to a Bhangra track)

and some bozo seen you on the dance floor now keeps buggin you for your phone number and name

thats my PET HATE

I lvoe that wedding part.
Posted 02 Aug 2005

hate: insects, bees n stuff
freaks me out: bhoot,jinns n stuff like tht
fear:Allah(of course)
Posted 02 Aug 2005

LiL_DollY says
yeah jinns and so on. Never seen any but heard many stories.
Posted 02 Aug 2005

Posted 02 Aug 2005

Asian says
Bush_Blasta said:

hate: insects, bees n stuff
freaks me out: bhoot,jinns n stuff like tht
fear:Allah(of course)

lol of the outskirts of where i live myself and some friends sometimes rent out a manor house it's pretty cool it was lost to a gambling debt. it has beautfully gardens and also alot of history.

come with us next time lol they say some apprations can be seen in the hall ways and studies lol

i'am not scared as i am instreated in ghosts
i like Most Haunted it's intresting a group of investgatours go with 2 psychis and infra red camera to track ghosts.
Posted 02 Aug 2005

I hate ClassicaL MUsic
Freaks out Some body who make fun of my likings
Fear to lose
Posted 02 Aug 2005

Asian says
Teen Tracker said:

I hate ClassicaL MUsic
Freaks out Some body who make fun of my likings
Fear to lose

Hay i like Classical nothing wrong with it lol
Posted 02 Aug 2005