Describe about urs JB’s Friend (Asian)

691 views 11 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

So Friends yahan aap ko apnay Jb friends kay baray main apnay khayalaat ka izhaar kerna hai
kuch achha achha kehna hai
jo bhi aap chahain

ASIAN!

Main Asian ko ziada nahin janti bcz Asian ziada ter Teen Talk main pai jati hai
but oos kay topics interesting zaroor hotay hain
I think ab mujhay Asian kay close frndz hi oos kay baray main mazeed achhi achhi batain batain gay takay main bhi Asian ko jaan sakoon
so now ur turn frnds
God Bless U ASIAN

Rules:

1). IF U GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY...THIS TOPIC ISNT FOR U

2). PLZ U CANT GO OFF TOPIC....IT HAS TO BE ALL ABOUT THE MEMBER WE ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT...WE WILL DELETE POSTS THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO THIS TOPIC...AIGHT!!

3). ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ONE POST.IF U WANT TO SAY MORE THEN PLZ EDIT UR PREVIOUS POST

4). THE PERSONALITY OF THE TOPIC CAN REPLY TO ALL POSTS AT LAST DAY OF THE TOPIC, BUT JUST IN A SINGLE POST.(last day wil be next Monday 21th Nov)

Posted 15 Nov 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
asian

so sweet
so lovly
so inosent
Posted 15 Nov 2005

sweet....cute...moto... funny... nice...
Posted 16 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
asian is an old member on jb...funny...think's and acts british, but she's not ohh and she's mother of my bazi jr...and i am gonna get him from her one day
Posted 16 Nov 2005

cutefriend says
nice frnd
funny and intresting also

Posted 16 Nov 2005

sweet
charming
fast
fighting girl
intresting
funny
choc jasii
Posted 16 Nov 2005

BadShaH1 says
pwerpuff gals mein buttercup jesi

Posted 16 Nov 2005

wafakadard says
Asian ko janta to nhi itna
likun jitni us ki posts dekhi hain
un say aandazaa hai ke woh
Nice & intresting Girl hai
Posted 17 Nov 2005

javad says
YAAR YE KISKAY BARY MAIN BOLNA PARY GAA CHAO JHOOT HI SAHI

WESAY SHE IS VERY NICE MOTI MAJ
AND A LOVELY KALOOO

ACHI HAI
Posted 17 Nov 2005

Rapunzel says
nice n good
Posted 18 Nov 2005

Asian Ma Kalooo

One of my best friends at JB
Not only at JB outside we are very good friends and we share many things.She know that areas ofmy life that are undisclosed for my family and frndz .she is gr8 frnd who listen and suggest good for her frndz Allah bless her.

kalooo For You Muaaaaaah
Posted 19 Nov 2005

Asian says
Sabz

gimmie some sugar

SK
Tell your bro to lock you up, asian might be comming to Amsterdam hehehehehe arja arja

Bazu
i have a Klanshkoff.............like to see you try, or i will shoot, i love it when you screem

Cf
no need to lie man, i am a nightmare yes i know hehehehe

HH

hehehehehe i know you love me baby....muwah

wafa
well i'am a huge wrestling fan too, i was buggin my sis when she went colorado. my fav is the Undertaker i know a girl and wrestling..........something about a grown man in chadies, hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Badshah
i don't have big bug eyes lol, actually she is my fave from the power puff girls, but i like sponge bob and mucha lucha lol (Mexician wrestling cartoon)

Javie

oye smelly, bhongie bolie na to tum ko shave ker ke ganja kardon ge, pir tumaray kashmiri baalon se klambal banalo ge hehehehehe PINDO
Kashmirie kambal hi hi hi hi

psst kahie juway to nahie?

rapunzel

menay app ko kahie deeka hai? thankoo

teen tracker

finally my last, mota, chota, kala, guppa, oily, slimey,fuzzy,keema naan, karachi katmall.......hay baby . hay not like you havent helped me to,if ever you in the uk i would defenatly come to see you, like i said i take friendship seriously, i would go to the ends of the earth for my friends, or even dance Bhangra for 3 hours straight lol don't ask

and about the kissy, DURR PHITAY MOOOO

Posted 21 Nov 2005

Reply to Topic