teacher

521 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
silvialong

Total Posts: 58

I want to become a teacher where to start?
Posted 10 Nov 2021

GroovEye says
It'll be better to give more information about what do you EXACTLY want.
Posted 11 Nov 2021

GroovEye says
So, I wanted to say hey and forget to continue my words about it. So, It'll be better to give more information about what do you EXACTLY want. As I understand, you want to become an online teacher, right? If yes, I can provide some advice. For example, check your teacher diploma, develop your own strategy (something like this td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}https://tutorcruncher.com/starting-tutor-business/tutoring-strategies/) and care about the workplace (find a company or start your small business). But if you asked about offline teaching, I think it's similar: find a job or start to finish a degree, LOL.
Posted 11 Nov 2021

Olandeep says
Becoming a teacher is an incredibly rewarding career! Initially, make sure you have the right qualifications for the type of teaching you’d like to do. Then, look into the different pathways available to you, such as applying for teaching positions, or teaching assistant roles or teaching overseas. Once you’ve decided, you can start looking into the practicalities of becoming a teacher. Remember that teaching is a learning process - you’ll never stop learning!
Posted 17 Feb 2023

Durrandort says
The first step is to find out what type of teaching you want to do. There are lots of different possibilities, so it can be helpful to do some research and find out what the different options are. Once you've decided on the type of teaching you want to do, the next step is to find out what qualifications you need. Depending on where you live, the requirements may vary, so it's important to find out what the specific requirements are in your area. You can also register at https://aquinaseducation.co.uk/main/teaching-in-the-uk/teaching-jobs-london to get the best job listings for different educational institutions. You may also want to look into getting certified in teaching. Certification may not be necessary, but it can be helpful if you want to move into higher-level teaching positions.
Posted 20 Feb 2023

Reply to Topic