Describe about urs JB’s Friend(Frank)

1166 views 11 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

So Friends yahan aap ko apnay Jb friends kay baray main apnay khayalaat ka izhaar kerna hai
kuch achha achha kehna hai
jo bhi aap chahain

FRANKENSTEIN!
I know him just as a member of jb
nothing more
but I want to know him from all of u
GOD bless U Frank.

Rules:

1). IF U GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY...THIS TOPIC ISNT FOR U

2). PLZ U CANT GO OFF TOPIC....IT HAS TO BE ALL ABOUT THE MEMBER WE ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT...WE WILL DELETE POSTS THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO THIS TOPIC...AIGHT!!

3). ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ONE POST.IF U WANT TO SAY MORE THEN PLZ EDIT UR PREVIOUS POST

4). THE PERSONALITY OF THE TOPIC CAN REPLY TO ALL POSTS AT LAST DAY OF THE TOPIC, BUT JUST IN A SINGLE POST.(last day wil be next Monday 23th Jan)
Posted 16 Jan 2006

Rapunzel says
emotional banada hai
Posted 16 Jan 2006

frank is nice masoom decent person
bohaat acha mazak ker laytain hain
GOD BLESS U ALWAYS WAQAS
Posted 16 Jan 2006

wafakadard says
rapunzel said:

emotional banada hai

Agree with you
main nay yesterday AIK POST read ki hai us ki

Emotional Kafi Juldi hoo Jat ahai

Nice & GOod Bhi Hai

GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER
Posted 16 Jan 2006

SohniKuddi says
oops?

newayz
I dnt really know him,

but, i do know that he's a good person, he's intelligent, funny, n oh........wierd.

good at making silly remarks , but seems a bit sensitive.

n oh yeah, did i mention that he is kinda wierd?

and yes, another thing, Frankenstein is a GIVER UPPER!!! (if there is such a word)

c'mon man, dnt give up. lolz, be a man
Posted 16 Jan 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
He Is A Child BUt He'll B A MAN SooN I Guess

Well Abt Franky ..

I Met Him On 24th Of Dec 2005 Personally, & Found Him Very Skiny But Intelligent BoY, With A Good Sence Of Humor.. He Like To Smile All The Time Like Me ..

Well Vikki To B Honest With U, I Dont Have Much Words Discribin Ya, U R Tooo GooD.. I Like Yer Attitude..

I Wud Say Only A Sentence In The EnD..

MAY GOD BLESS U THROUGH OUT UR LIFE & MAKE EVERY PATH EASY FOR U.. (AMEEN + SUM AMEEN)

Posted 18 Jan 2006

new_beau says
I dont know anythin about Him...

Magar i READ his/her some posts...

FRANKENSTIEN type lagta hay..weird

Allah Uss ko Khush Rakhay Aameen
Posted 18 Jan 2006

paa jee police ka dost
emotional hai
acha insaan hai
Posted 18 Jan 2006

He's lil smarty .. intelligent smart guy    
Posted 19 Jan 2006

SupidGuy says

I know the Captioned Guy since may Skool Life....
may be some of you wud be Heran-o-Pareshan that we knows each other....
may be for others my words are very very Customized.......but it's true........
He is Very Skinny,Chilled and full of Fun....and do love due to his Witty Comments....Have a good Sence of Humour.....(although doesn't have sence....... .....sorry......)
Galz & Guyz now Plz be Serious.....
if i wud be on lonely Island and i had some options to carry few things wid then wud be the One.......
Yes, Waqas u r my Better Half.........i really regard U.....if in past i have Hurt you I Do Apologize................

Always Loving You My Akkoo!
AB

Posted 23 Jan 2006

through the courtesy of you ppl i get such comments otherwise im such a rogue..lolz

rapunzel and Wkd they dont knoe me at all and they just concluded from my one post that im emotional..i thankyou u both..b kool

hh stated more of general remarks..and all untrue..lolz..hh ur good and everything around u looks good to you..may u get a pretty wife

i'd say sohnikuddi is damn good at infering..the words she said are all almost truue..like sensitive..weird...id say muchísimas gracias to her

Bornflirt..hes certainly one of my favourites here....good remarks buddy..uve been so kind to me..i wish u luck in everything u do..

thnx to you Shahrukh khan and new_beau..for sparing a thought for me..i appreciate it

Wol is unquestionably right..i liked his honesty..thnx for the comments..i owe u these..lolz

supid as always..phainkta hai ****..lolz..
na Ab i respect whatever u said..ur always been
a darling to me..teray honto ko salam
and take my advice never take me to any island..
i cant be ur half..coz 3 quarter of me is already dead..
u dont have to say sorry meray bhai instead i should thankyou for the things uve done for me and sorry for things ive done for you..lolz..may all ur daughters be born with three three bottoms..jkn

ppl im really honoured by this..i thankyou all for being this much good to me..

p.s:queen victoria i aprreciate you for making me this imp..and i have a suggestion for you as well..allow ppl to post bad qualities of the guest as well..so that one gets to know whats bad in him..
Posted 23 Jan 2006

see how much far-famed im..i got another week..
thankyou public..hah-hah-hah
Posted 24 Jan 2006

Reply to Topic