Duniya Ek Bewafa saathi

saath deney ko jahan koi nahi raazi
Posted 22 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
yeah reason batao bhai pir baat ho gi
Posted 23 Apr 2006

~Fragi~ says
yaar ... mujhe pata chley gee tu mein aap loogon ko batayoon ga na

i need ur help n tum logon meray sey ajeeb baat kar rahey hoo .

i told u guyz k i have tried thousand times to contact her n to know da reason but mein kamyab nahi ho paya
Posted 23 Apr 2006

~Fragi~ says
SHE LEFT ME FOR NO REASON
Posted 23 Apr 2006

xactly Fragi we R Here to help U as we helped Myst before so just tell me ur prob if u wish in private and I am wid U
Posted 23 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
hmm
Posted 23 Apr 2006

Teen Tracker said:

xactly Fragi we R Here to help U as we helped Myst before so just tell me ur prob if u wish in private and I am wid U

he wont tell you balke he cant
Posted 23 Apr 2006

45 days ho gayee hai..aur kal pareshan huay
Posted 23 Apr 2006

ATHER be polite agar us ne koi prob hum se share ki hay to humain us ki help karnee chahye...
Posted 23 Apr 2006

usne yeh nahi bataya key prob kya hai
Posted 23 Apr 2006

acha baat ko us kay aane tak hold rakhte hain
Posted 23 Apr 2006

~Fragi~ says
Teen Tracker said:

thz dude
Posted 23 Apr 2006

~Fragi~ says
shahrukh khan said:

45 days ho gayee hai..aur kal pareshan huay

mein pareshan tu tab sey hee hoon but aaj tu mein totally dead
Posted 23 Apr 2006

~Fragi~ says
Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.
Once you accept someone for who and what they really are, they will surprise you by being better than you ever expected. LOVE is loving/accepting a person with all his/her strength and weaknesses.
Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.
When two friends fall in love they learn they are meant for each other. When they fall out of love they realize they want to keep each other forever.
Find time to realize that there is one person who mean so much to you, for you might wake up one morning losing that person who you thought meant nothing to you.
Love is seeing yourself through someone's eyes and finding yourself in somebody's heart.
Once you have loved, you will always love. For what's in your mind may escape but what's in your heart will remain forever.
A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end. It keeps us together like your circle of friends. But the treasure inside, for you to see, is the treasure of friendship you've given to me.
Letting go has never been easy and holding on can be as difficult. Yet strengths measured not by holding on but by letting go.
True LOVE doesn't have a happy ending, that's because true love doesn't have an ending.
Men vs. women: Men would rather sacrifice love to conquer the world. Women would rather give up the world just to be with someone worth the sacrifice.
Decision should not be the choice of your heart or mind but sensible balancing of both.
Some thoughts are better left unsaid, some feelings are better left kept to yourself, but love has it's way of expressing itself despite the silence.
The happier the memory, the deeper it hurts.
There are so many stars in the sky only some are radiant enough to be noticed. Among those you choose to ignore is the one which was willing to shine for you forever even if your glance remained elsewhere.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else... but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods
Posted 23 Apr 2006

Posted 24 Apr 2006

Reply to Topic