Courses

244 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
PeterMiller

Total Posts: 22

Hey forum folks! I'm at a career crossroads and thinking about reskilling. My background is in finance, but I'm drawn to the creative tech world—areas like motion graphics or even game development. Are there any standout UK courses that could help me transition? Online options are a must, as I'm caring for family members.
Posted 11 Jun 2024

kmaga says
Hello there! I might have a lead, although I'm a bit uncertain about its suitability. During a virtual alumni meetup last quarter, there was a breakout session on career pivots. One participant, who'd shifted from law to cybersecurity, mentioned browsing through a UK-based online learning platform. She didn't end up enrolling there—she chose a different path—but she said it had an intriguing mix of tech and creative courses. I remember saving the link out of curiosity... let's see... yes, it's https://uk.elvtr.com/. Now, I want to be clear: I don't have any personal experience with this platform, nor can I speak to the quality of their programs. The alumna simply brought it up as one of several options she'd considered during her own transition. She didn't provide any in-depth reviews or comparisons. My suggestion would be to visit their website yourself. They should have a detailed course catalog where you can explore various disciplines. Look for any offerings in motion graphics or game development that might align with your interests. Pay attention to course structures, project-based learning opportunities, and any industry connections they might have. Given your unique situation—moving from finance to creative tech—it's crucial to assess whether their approach suits your learning style and career goals. Don't hesitate to reach out to them with questions, too. Best of luck navigating this exciting transition!
Posted 11 Jun 2024

Molli25 says
Elevate your fitness game with Boldenone Undecylanate from Hilma Biocare Shop https://hilmabiocareshop.com/product/boldenone-undecylanate?. This powerful supplement is your go-to solution for a range of fitness goals, including enhancing strength potential, promoting tissue regeneration, and accelerating lean muscle mass development.Whether you're focused on building muscle, increasing strength, or speeding up recovery, Boldenone Undecylanate is designed to help you achieve your objectives effectively. Experience the transformative benefits of this high-quality supplement and take your performance to the next level.Visit our product page now to learn more and make your purchase. Empower your fitness journey with Hilma Biocare's superior supplements!
Posted 11 Jun 2024

Reply to Topic