recommend a pottery studio

62 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
crowl

Total Posts: 0

Hello everyone! I'm looking for something fun and creative to do in Los Angeles. I’ve been thinking about trying something new, maybe an activity that would also allow me to create something with my own hands. Does anyone have any recommendations? I’d prefer something that doesn't require prior experience. Thanks in advance!
Posted 3 weeks ago

Jonathann says
Hi there! If you're looking for a fun and hands-on experience in Los Angeles, I highly recommend checking out the Pottery Studio in Beverly Grove https://la.pottery1.com/ . They offer daily pottery classes that are perfect for both beginners and those with more experience. You don’t need any prior knowledge to jump in and start creating—90% of their customers are complete beginners! What’s great about Pottery Studio is that they offer a range of classes, from basic pottery making to more advanced hand-building and painting sessions. You get to create your own pieces, like mugs, vases, or even candle holders, and the best part is you can take them home after they’ve been fired and glazed. The studio is super welcoming, and the instructors are really supportive, making sure you have a great time. Plus, they’ve got a bunch of time slots throughout the day, so it’s pretty easy to fit a session into your schedule. Whether you’re looking to do something solo, planning a date night, or even organizing a group event, Pottery Studio has you covered. I recently went there for a date night, and it was such a unique experience—highly recommend it!

Posted 3 weeks ago

Reply to Topic