Navigating React Developer Recruitment

16 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Evgeniy_O

Total Posts: 0

Hey everyone, I’m in a bit of a jam here. I’ve been trying to recruit solid React developers for a new project, but the process is turning into a total headache. Between weeding through resumes and trying to gauge real skills, I’m feeling pretty lost. What’s the best way to navigate this recruitment maze without losing my mind? Any advice from folks who’ve been through it?
Posted 4 days ago

Garden says
Finding the right React devs can be a wild ride. One thing I’ve learned is to focus less on resumes and more on practical coding tests or real-world challenges during the interview. It gives you a much clearer picture of their actual skills. Also, look for passion—someone who’s not just in it for the paycheck but genuinely enjoys the work. And if you want to sidestep a lot of the hassle, you could always hire React developers from a place like ScrumLaunch. They’ve already done the heavy lifting, so you’re getting top-notch talent without all the guesswork. It’s a real time-saver, especially when you’re juggling a million things at once.
Posted 4 days ago

Reply to Topic