Courses in the UK

44 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
PeterMiller

Total Posts: 22

Hi everyone! I'm a graphic designer looking to branch out into motion graphics. I'm searching for courses in the UK that can help me develop skills in animation and dynamic visual storytelling. Does anyone know of any good programs, either online or in-person, that focus on motion graphic design? I'm particularly interested in courses that cover industry-standard software and current trends in the field.
Posted 4 week ago

kmaga says
While I'm not an expert on motion graphic design courses, I vaguely remember coming across an online learning platform called ELVTR that might have something relevant to what you're looking for. If I'm not mistaken, they offer a course on motion graphic design. I actually still have the link saved: https://uk.elvtr.com/course/motion-graphic-design. You'd probably need to visit the website yourself to get all the details about the course content, duration, and whether it covers the software and trends you're interested in. I haven't taken any courses there myself, so I can't really comment on the quality or depth of the material. But given your interest in motion graphics, it might be worth checking out. If you do end up exploring it, it would be helpful if you could share your impressions with the forum.
Posted 4 week ago

Reply to Topic