time to go

2383 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
Smooth_daddy

Total Posts: 2772

Please let it stick for two weeks. This is my first and last request to JB admin.

ok JB guys and gals, its the departure time. I am leaving JB for no other reason then that it is no longer practical for me to visit JB. Its not that you all are not important, I have several other high priority obligations to attend to.

Please do not attempt to change my mind. Though at this time, I will ask all of you to forgive me for my short comings and anything I may have said to hurt your feelings. I will visit for next two weeks to hear from anyone who have any griviences. If you don't want to present on the forum, PM me, I will do the best to recompense for it in any way possible. If you don't let me know during this time, I will hope you have forgiven me cuz I don't want to be held accountable on the Day of Judgment.

I forgave everyone.

Last advice: Listen to Allah from your heart, and obey all of His commands. It will give peace to your heart and soul, and will make you a consutructive contributor in any society you live.

Salam
Posted 05 Mar 2007

you were gr8 pray for me i wil pray for you thanx for your good advice be happy always
Posted 06 Mar 2007

thanks SRK
Posted 06 Mar 2007

Asian says
come back soon
Posted 06 Mar 2007

Thanks Firah but I will not return to JB.
I have been around for a while. I have seen you mature from early teenage to college years.
Good luck in law school
Posted 06 Mar 2007

Barsaat says
Oh thats sad...

Aap nay jitni "help" ki sab ki Islam ko samjhnay main, ALLAH aap ko us achay kaam ka ajar ata farmain, Ameen!

Aap ko maafi mangnay ki zaroorat nahin...and agar meri koi bat buri lagi ho to mujhe bi maaf kar dijiyay ga.

And remember us in your prayerz.

Best of luck with everything you do.

ALLAH NIGAHBAN!
Posted 06 Mar 2007

sun_shine says
oh Aap nay har problem main ek solution paish kiya we all are thankful for it.
Thanks once again
wish you a happy blessed life ahead INSHALLAH
Posted 06 Mar 2007

nikama says
S.D
let me tell u one thing.your presence here was one of the main reasons why i kept visiting this forum.and i'm so shocked to know that i will no longer be able to listen to your valuable views.i have always been unable to truly reveal my feelings about those i love and admire,but now that you are leaving us,let me confess that you had been a source of inspiration for me.generally those who have relatively more knowledge of religion than others,become so rigid and narrow in their views,but you were always so keen to listen...so ready to accept other people's viewpoints if they were based on logic,so eager to help.
i'm sure you have pretty strong reasons to leave us.and i wont request you to change your mind,but please whenever you feel that now you can afford to take some time out from your high priority obligations...DO COME BACK.
you are so far...far away and yet so close to me that it really hurts to say good bye.
ALLAH hamaisha ap ka haami-o-nasir ho
Posted 06 Mar 2007

COME BACK SOON
Posted 06 Mar 2007

Aasera

Thanks!
You didn't do anything so no need to ask forgiveness.
I pray for friends and foes alike. You are a friend like other JBians. I'll p[ray for all. Please keep me in your prayers as well.
Posted 06 Mar 2007

sun_shine,

I did my part to my best ability and all weaknesses. I ask Allah to forgive me for anything I may have said or advised that was not correct. If I were able to help anyone in anyway, it was from Allah as I have no strength or power to do so.

Keep praying for me and family. Thanks for your kind words.
Posted 06 Mar 2007

nikama said:

S.D
let me tell u one thing.your presence here was one of the main reasons why i kept visiting this forum.and i'm so shocked to know that i will no longer be able to listen to your valuable views.i have always been unable to truly reveal my feelings about those i love and admire,but now that you are leaving us,let me confess that you had been a source of inspiration for me.generally those who have relatively more knowledge of religion than others,become so rigid and narrow in their views,but you were always so keen to listen...so ready to accept other people's viewpoints if they were based on logic,so eager to help.
i'm sure you have pretty strong reasons to leave us.and i wont request you to change your mind,but please whenever you feel that now you can afford to take some time out from your high priority obligations...DO COME BACK.
you are so far...far away and yet so close to me that it really hurts to say good bye.
ALLAH hamaisha ap ka haami-o-nasir ho

thanks for the honors!
It has always been a pleasure to listen to what others have to say, especially you, aashi, Dr. Sam and others. I enjoy intellectual discussions.

I can't promise to return but may drop in once in a while just to take a peek. I won't post anything. I will leave an email address for those who may want to reach me personally...lookout for it

Thanks for the love and regards you have expressed. Know that I have same regards for you too.
Goodluck!!
Posted 06 Mar 2007

KING OF JB said:

God Bless u SD

same to you KING OF JB
Posted 06 Mar 2007

London_Girl said:

COME BACK SOON

I am sorry, I can't return.
Be happy
Posted 06 Mar 2007

Ashii says
hmmmmm.......
I dont have much time these days to post in "serious corner" and "religion" but NOW................

BYE FROM ME to these 2 forums

(im not saying bye to JB)
Posted 06 Mar 2007

sorry to hear that. Its the forum's loss that Ashii will not post
Posted 07 Mar 2007

Good luck with what ever projects you have in mind :)
Posted 07 Mar 2007

just wanna say best of luck in future
Posted 07 Mar 2007

Smooth_daddy said:

sorry to hear that. Its the forum's loss that Ashii will not post

Posted 07 Mar 2007

sd bro
janain say beeta howa waqt nai bholaya ja sukta
dont know why u want to leave but its not good way to run from family.
is there anyprob
any body tease u hurt u or anything then we r here u can tell us
kasii ka dil dukha ker kud kaisy door rah sukty hoo
kasii ka dil tor ker jana achii baat nai
topic band ker wayain and try to come jb
har roz nai tu week main 3 4 dafa he sahih
hope u angree wid me and never leave jb come hug and give smile

Joke-->
kasii nain jb main bahii tu nai bana liya jo itnain preshan ho ker ja rahy hoo
Posted 07 Mar 2007

traderonline said:

Good luck with what ever projects you have in mind :)

thanks bud, and good luck to you as well
Posted 07 Mar 2007

mr nice guy said:

just wanna say best of luck in future

thanks and you do the same
Posted 07 Mar 2007

heart_hacker said:

sd bro
janain say beeta howa waqt nai bholaya ja sukta
dont know why u want to leave but its not good way to run from family.
is there anyprob
any body tease u hurt u or anything then we r here u can tell us
kasii ka dil dukha ker kud kaisy door rah sukty hoo
kasii ka dil tor ker jana achii baat nai
topic band ker wayain and try to come jb
har roz nai tu week main 3 4 dafa he sahih
hope u angree wid me and never leave jb come hug and give smile

Joke-->
kasii nain jb main bahii tu nai bana liya jo itnain preshan ho ker ja rahy hoo

thanks for your concern. my problem is personal, i.e. can't commit to JB when there are so many others to attend.
I'm a brother to all so no worries of that. Now you be careful HH.
Posted 07 Mar 2007

SD I have seen ur posts in Religion and Serious corner. Its our badluck that you r leaving. U r one of the members who have such mature mind.I hope that you will remain in touch with us.

I request you to be part of JB directly or indirectly
Posted 07 Mar 2007

Teen Tracker said:

SD I have seen ur posts in Religion and Serious corner. Its our badluck that you r leaving. U r one of the members who have such mature mind.I hope that you will remain in touch with us.

I request you to be part of JB directly or indirectly

Thanks TT, I enjoyed talking to yah whever I did. You are a pretty mature person yourself. Take care of your health.

I am not very happy to leave JB but at some point in life you have to move on. I will do the best to drop in and take a peak at JB.
Posted 08 Mar 2007

God bless u dear.

Posted 08 Mar 2007

Bitoo says
Posted 08 Mar 2007

Asian says
Smooth_daddy said:

I have been around for a while. I have seen you mature from early teenage to college years.
Good luck in law school

Thankyou for the compliments

and OoOooOo HE KNOWS MY NAME
Posted 08 Mar 2007

Rehan M Din said:

God bless u dear.

thanks and you too
Posted 08 Mar 2007

Bitoo said:

Posted 08 Mar 2007

Asian said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Good luck in law school

Thankyou for the compliments

and OoOooOo HE KNOWS MY NAME

you bet
Posted 09 Mar 2007

Reply to Topic