Salam - Kiddaan?

4183 views 49 replies
Reply to Topic
Jaan Pakistani

Total Posts: 77

Salam everyone

I'm a 22 year old scientist who probably plays harder than she works

As my id suggests, I'm very patriotic even though I have lived abroad most of my life.

I was born in Faisalabad, moved to America at age 3 and then back to Pakistan for 1 year before coming to England, where I have been ever since. But I plan on moving back to Pakistan soon

Some of friends think I am crazy for leaving England for Pakistan, and even more crazy for wanting to get married there. I know Pk has its problems, (and a lot of Pakistani guys take life as a Bollywood movie), but then isn't it the duty of Pakistani people to fix them?

lol I think I will get a culture shock, but it won't be that bad because my parents have always enforced our values

So uhm - greet me and make me feel welcome
Posted 31 Oct 2007

SupidGuy says

Jee Aya Noon, Khush Aamdeed, Bhalli Kar Aye O, Wash Mallay & Welcome to JBians World!!!!

Have a nice & Healthy stay here!!!!

Rgds,
SG

Posted 31 Oct 2007

SupidGuy says

Its really the Beautiful eyes in the Display!!!!

Posted 31 Oct 2007

SupidGuy said:

Jee Aya Noon, Khush Aamdeed, Bhalli Kar Aye O, Wash Mallay & Welcome to JBians World!!!!

Rgds,
SG

lol so many different greetings, now that's what I call being welcomed   
Posted 31 Oct 2007

SupidGuy said:

Thank you
Posted 31 Oct 2007

SupidGuy says

Jaan Pakistani said:

SupidGuy said:

Rgds,
SG

lol so many different greetings, now that's what I call being welcomed   

Its Pleasure for Me!!!!

Posted 31 Oct 2007

SupidGuy says

Jaan Pakistani said:

SupidGuy said:

Thank you

Who is the owner of the Property?????

Posted 31 Oct 2007

SupidGuy said:

Jaan Pakistani said:

SupidGuy said:

Thank you

Take a wild guess
Posted 31 Oct 2007

SupidGuy says

Jaan Pakistani said:

SupidGuy said:

Jaan Pakistani said:

SupidGuy said:

Thank you

Take a wild guess

I dont like making guesses wid Empty Brain & Stomach!!!!!
Posted 31 Oct 2007

cheeta says
darna nahi.......

m the cheeta of JB, n a really warm welocme from my side 2
Posted 31 Oct 2007

khayali says
wah wah..woh kehtey hein indians
kitney ounchey wichaar hein aap ke
so welcomeeeee to the world of Janu Baba
n aati rehna ok
Posted 01 Nov 2007

cheeta said:

darna nahi.......

m the cheeta of JB, n a really warm welocme from my side 2

Thanks!

(hehe cheetas are cute )
Posted 01 Nov 2007

khayali said:

wah wah..woh kehtey hein indians
kitney ounchey wichaar hein aap ke
so welcomeeeee to the world of Janu Baba
n aati rehna ok

Thanks Khayali...but you will soon regret saying kay "aati rehna..."

Well since Pakistani people are the best wichaar b ounchey he honay hain

Posted 01 Nov 2007

SupidGuy said:

Hmm well roti will fill your stomach, but what will fill your head (apart from thoughts of your special girl )
Posted 01 Nov 2007

Out of randomness...

The "Junior Member" logo is super cute
Posted 01 Nov 2007

eshajam says
Wah g wah what a intro
congratulations you have got the job
kaal se kam pe aana
and don't be late ok
j/k anyways....

welcome to our fantasy land

hope you enjoy here
like we are doing..
and keep coming least 5 hours a day
keep posting ya
Posted 01 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
Jaan Pakistani said:

Salam everyone

As my id suggests, I'm very patriotic even though I have lived abroad most of my life.

I was born in Faisalabad, moved to America at age 3 and then back to Pakistan for 1 year before coming to England, where I have been ever since. But I plan on moving back to Pakistan soon

Some of friends think I am crazy for leaving England for Pakistan, and even more crazy for wanting to get married there. I know Pk has its problems, (and a lot of Pakistani guys take life as a Bollywood movie), but then isn't it the duty of Pakistani people to fix them?

lol I think I will get a culture shock, but it won't be that bad because my parents have always enforced our values

welcome...i am 25 years old money-making-machine currently living in Israel
Posted 01 Nov 2007

eshajam said:

Wah g wah what a intro
congratulations you have got the job
kaal se kam pe aana
and don't be late ok
j/k anyways....

welcome to our fantasy land

hope you enjoy here
like we are doing..
and keep coming least 5 hours a day
keep posting ya

I hope I get a better idea of what the current general public of Pakistan is like too

5 hours there goes my social life

I know I just started the job, but since you are so impressed by me, can you raise salary ?
Posted 01 Nov 2007

Bazigaar said:

Jaan Pakistani said:

Salam everyone

Thanks Bazigaar.... so is it the Jewish influence which makes you a money-making-machine?
Posted 01 Nov 2007

SupidGuy says
Jaan Pakistani said:

SupidGuy said:

Hmm well roti will fill your stomach, but what will fill your head (apart from thoughts of your special girl )

Filling my stomach is quite expensive!!!!!!
Do you know that what a Roti pricing in Pakistan????

Roti=4 Rupees.

If I eat 3 Rotis in a meal. Its 12 in a day 360 in a month which cost 1440 rupees. So the percentage is very high for eating against my Salary!!!!!!!!

For brain dearie, that’s probably not the good Place to talk about a Girl!!!!!!

Rgds,
SG

Posted 01 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
Jaan Pakistani said:

Bazigaar said:

Jaan Pakistani said:

Salam everyone

Thanks Bazigaar.... so is it the Jewish influence which makes you a money-making-machine?

nope...the rising economy is the key factor with my luck and hard work contributing into it...
Posted 01 Nov 2007

Wa'salaam and welcome to JB!

happy posting!
Posted 01 Nov 2007

sweetie says
Jaan Pakistani said:

Salam everyone

i dont mind living in pak but there's juz one thing i dont like about pak and dat is GARMI. cant stand it lol

anywayz. welkum to jb n have fun
Posted 01 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
sweetie said:

Jaan Pakistani said:

Salam everyone

i dont mind living in pak but there's juz one thing i dont like about pak and dat is GARMI. cant stand it lol

insaan jahaan per rehta hae..yaheen ke adat ho jatee hae...if u start living in pak..u will get used to it...
Posted 02 Nov 2007

walekum salaam..set...tussi sunao??? welcome on jb and a lot of Pakistani guys take life as a Bollywood movie--> nooooo if u guy say to a girl "I LOVE U" she will say..dont be a filmi
Posted 02 Nov 2007

cheeta says
wel come
Posted 02 Nov 2007

SupidGuy said:

Filling my stomach is quite expensive!!!!!!
Do you know that what a Roti pricing in Pakistan????

Roti=4 Rupees.

If I eat 3 Rotis in a meal. Its 12 in a day 360 in a month which cost 1440 rupees. So the percentage is very high for eating against my Salary!!!!!!!!

For brain dearie, that’s probably not the good Place to talk about a Girl!!!!!!

Rgds,
SG

damn that's a lot of roti (how can you eat 3 at one time??), you are not being economical at all now you see I have 1 roti, twice day

oh and uhm i was talking about your special uhm auntie
Posted 03 Nov 2007

KING OF JB said:

welcome here enjoy ur stay here frnd

Thanks pal, and don't worry I plan on torturing - I mean having lots of enjoyment here
Posted 03 Nov 2007

Bazigaar said:

nope...the rising economy is the key factor with my luck and hard work contributing into it...

Cool, good for you.
Posted 03 Nov 2007

London_Girl said:

Wa'salaam and welcome to JB!

happy posting!

Thank you hun Us London girls gotta stick together
Posted 03 Nov 2007

sweetie said:

Jaan Pakistani said:

Salam everyone

Thanks =)

and yeah the GARMI of Pakistan is tough, but on the bright side, because of the heat girls tend to have cleaner pores and so nicer skin there than in UK ( well as long as they are not sitting out in the afternoon in Multan desert )
Posted 03 Nov 2007

Reply to Topic