Salam - Kiddaan?

4185 views 49 replies
Reply to Topic
Jaan Pakistani

Total Posts: 77

Salam everyone

I'm a 22 year old scientist who probably plays harder than she works

As my id suggests, I'm very patriotic even though I have lived abroad most of my life.

I was born in Faisalabad, moved to America at age 3 and then back to Pakistan for 1 year before coming to England, where I have been ever since. But I plan on moving back to Pakistan soon

Some of friends think I am crazy for leaving England for Pakistan, and even more crazy for wanting to get married there. I know Pk has its problems, (and a lot of Pakistani guys take life as a Bollywood movie), but then isn't it the duty of Pakistani people to fix them?

lol I think I will get a culture shock, but it won't be that bad because my parents have always enforced our values

So uhm - greet me and make me feel welcome
Posted 31 Oct 2007

shahrukh khan said:

walekum salaam..set...tussi sunao??? welcome on jb and a lot of Pakistani guys take life as a Bollywood movie--> nooooo if u guy say to a girl "I LOVE U" she will say..dont be a filmi

Set ho hain? Good good   

Only if the guy says "I love you." in an over dramatic filmy way is it Bollywood or if he talks about it a 'Raanja-Maagno' way it just sounds fake and unrealistic.

hehe and it's not true for all guys either, when he says 'I love you.' in a sweet and decent manner, it's not fimly at all

Posted 03 Nov 2007

cheeta says
Posted 03 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
Jaan Pakistani said:

Bazigaar said:

nope...the rising economy is the key factor with my luck and hard work contributing into it...

Cool, good for you.

i know it is...
Posted 03 Nov 2007

rooshni says
shahrukh khan said:

walekum salaam..set...tussi sunao??? welcome on jb and a lot of Pakistani guys take life as a Bollywood movie--> nooooo if u guy say to a girl "I LOVE U" she will say..dont be a filmi

Posted 04 Nov 2007

cheeta says
ya it was good
Posted 04 Nov 2007

Out of randomness....

One of super cool things about Pakistan is that they show English movies/dramas on tv, which have been censored.... so I guess you can just relax and enjoy what you're watching with your family.

I hate watching tv alone anyway

But then again, the clothing of Pakistani actors on tv is getting smaller and smaller....like as well as sugar, there is a kapra shortage
Posted 05 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
Jaan Pakistani said:

Salam everyone

As my id suggests, I'm very patriotic even though I have lived abroad most of my life.

I was born in Faisalabad, moved to America at age 3 and then back to Pakistan for 1 year before coming to England, where I have been ever since. But I plan on moving back to Pakistan soon

Some of friends think I am crazy for leaving England for Pakistan, and even more crazy for wanting to get married there. I know Pk has its problems, (and a lot of Pakistani guys take life as a Bollywood movie), but then isn't it the duty of Pakistani people to fix them?

lol I think I will get a culture shock, but it won't be that bad because my parents have always enforced our values

welcome Jaan Pakistani

nice intro
Posted 05 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
i feel 27 now
Posted 05 Nov 2007

sweetie says
Jaan Pakistani said:

sweetie said:

Jaan Pakistani said:

Salam everyone

i dont mind living in pak but there's juz one thing i dont like about pak and dat is GARMI. cant stand it lol

anywayz. welkum to jb n have fun

Thanks =)

and yeah the GARMI of Pakistan is tough, but on the bright side, because of the heat girls tend to have cleaner pores and so nicer skin there than in UK ( well as long as they are not sitting out in the afternoon in Multan desert )

well yeh ur rite.. garmi is gud for skin/health
Posted 05 Nov 2007

sweetie says
Bazigaar said:

sweetie said:

Jaan Pakistani said:

Salam everyone

i dont mind living in pak but there's juz one thing i dont like about pak and dat is GARMI. cant stand it lol

anywayz. welkum to jb n have fun

insaan jahaan per rehta hae..yaheen ke adat ho jatee hae...if u start living in pak..u will get used to it...

true but dis year even pak mae rehne walay log bhi garmi se tang aa gaye thay
Posted 05 Nov 2007

~tasha~ said:

welcome Jaan Pakistani

nice intro

Thank you Tasha, nice to meet you
Posted 06 Nov 2007

sweetie said:

true but dis year even pak mae rehne walay log bhi garmi se tang aa gaye thay

I'm trying to stay positive regardless. But my mum told me it was like being trapped in an oven climate change is messing every country up, summer 2006 in England was soooo hot but this year we didn't even have a winter

Posted 06 Nov 2007

KING OF JB said:

her saal yahi hota hian

waisay garmi makes people act a bit crazy
Posted 06 Nov 2007

rooshni says
welcom!!!!!!!!!!!!! to jb enjoy here !!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 06 Nov 2007

cheeta says
zuban ki adv
Posted 07 Nov 2007

rooshni said:

welcom!!!!!!!!!!!!! to jb enjoy here !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rooshni, thanks
Posted 09 Nov 2007

Am I tripping....or is the FoS section gone? Nooooo it had my favorite topic    Chandani's Sms counter

I hope it's just down for maintanence
Posted 09 Nov 2007

cheeta says
Posted 09 Nov 2007

cheeta says
acha main khud dekh ker ata hoon
Posted 09 Nov 2007

Reply to Topic