Shahid Afridi !!

2296 views 66 replies
Reply to Topic
Jiya_k

Total Posts: 629

California, United States Minor Outlying Islands
hEY guYS....Wut do u guyS think abt ShahiD aFrIDi!?!? MAN i thiNk hE iS oNE OF the CutiEEEEE PLaYeRs in CrICket TeAM !!...i'm hIS BIGGESt FAN !! I LOVE hiMmmmmmmmmmmmMMMmmmmmMm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 28 Aug 2003

jani420 says
kuch bhi boldey yaar :P
Posted 30 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
na per kaisey ji
Posted 01 Oct 2003

Xtreme says
I guess this Topic was about Shahid Afridi. I like to watch him Play , But he always makes a Duck. He sure can Hit sixes , But if only I am bowling. As a cricketer I find him the most DUMB one. After playing like 180 or so matches , He is yet to learn a thing.
As for his looks , hmmm he is Ok nothing great about that. So as for Total He is Just a piece of sh*t, One mediocre Player who got lucky too many times.
Well No Offence I will like to watch him play and scores many runs , But the way he plays it seems he doesnt have any thing up there !! and with no brains there wont be any Shahid Afridi!!
Gl to him and all his Fans!
Posted 01 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
eka afridi .. kewl player ... hun tey udasi haina ...
Posted 01 Oct 2003

well any body knows why he was banned ? cuz of some pleasent words which he used against the indians in the world cup game and those words were so dirty that i cant even rite them here, he is a gr8 player no doubt but he himself responsible for his exclusion from the side
Posted 01 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
ahan ...
Posted 02 Oct 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .012