KPNK to release worldwide in April!

5043 views 74 replies
Reply to Topic
afridi_hasnat

Total Posts: 1187

Kabhi Pyar Na Karna will be releasing worldwide in April.The poster of the film in Nigar features this line.I hope its true and it does happen that its released worldwide!
Posted 27 Mar 2008

iam wondering whose gonna watch it in the country and specially overseas without any publicity at all
Posted 12 Apr 2008

charizmatic said:

iam wondering whose gonna watch it in the country and specially overseas without any publicity at all

It has been delayed again becuz U,Me aur Hum will be rlsing now on 18th and Race is doing superb business in the cinemas.In Lahore cinemas mite be avalible but Karachi is the main problem.
Publicity will be done hopefully....!
Posted 12 Apr 2008

I saw poster of KPNK at cineplex
Posted 12 Apr 2008

i still remember there were those days when we had cinemas but no movies available now more then enuff movies but hardly 200 cinemas in entire country
Posted 13 Apr 2008

The film is releasing on 18th April...i saw the trailor of da movie on Filmazia stating it...In Metropole Cinema,DHA Cinema and Sozo World Lahore and Karachi cinemas were not mentioned but i kno dem they are Prince Cinema and Universe Cineplex.
Well ATV is showing the promos and so is Filmazia has started.I saw the trailor of the movie on Geo News.Tht was a short one.It cums b4 the headlines in daytime.But the film's publcity is not happening in da way it shuld be,there are no trailors on the main channels like Geo,ARY,AAJ....!Its even worse than MEDLKA....!No billboards either...!
Posted 14 Apr 2008

its 15th today the movie is releasing after 3 days and i havnt seen a single promo on any channel no billboards not even an official website, what a shame
Posted 15 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
charizmatic said:

its 15th today the movie is releasing after 3 days and i havnt seen a single promo on any channel no billboards not even an official website, what a shame

Do you have acess to Geo News just before hour clock,Silverscreen they are showing the thrailors for the film.
Posted 15 Apr 2008

charizmatic said:

Also on ATV promos are running...
But ur absolutely right the promotion is really bad and Javed Raza is not promoting the movie the way he shuld...i am very much dissapointed....!
Posted 15 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

charizmatic said:

Also on ATV promos are running...
But ur absolutely right the promotion is really bad and Javed Raza is not promoting the movie the way he shuld...i am very much dissapointed....!

There was some news piece regarding KPNK on dailypak website under showbiz section and on Khabrain showbiz section.

Couldnt understand fully as it was urdu, may be someone can translate what was said in the article.
Posted 15 Apr 2008

Not even the music has been released and no billboards!!!WORSE!!!!

Watch a program on Zara Sheikh named Queens on ATV today at 7:05 pm.
Posted 15 Apr 2008

deely says
is atv based in pakistan. i don't think we get it here in england. shame really....
Posted 15 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
deely said:

is atv based in pakistan. i don't think we get it here in england. shame really....

Yes its based in Pakistan.
Posted 15 Apr 2008

They showed the song from Kabhi Pyar Na Karna named"Zindagi Zindagi"(it was relli good and the music was top-notch)Unfortuantely the music would have sell if the publcitiy for the film wuld have started b4 but its a shame that the music hasnt released yet.
Posted 15 Apr 2008

The wardrobe of Zara Sheikh in the film has been done by Lahore based designer-duo Salina Wardah!
Posted 16 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

The wardrobe of Zara Sheikh in the film has been done by Lahore based designer-duo Salina Wardah!

Thanks for letting us know.
Posted 16 Apr 2008

The worse news....
KPNK is releasing on 18th April but only in Punjab...!
Posted 17 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

The worse news....

Yes thats worse news?
What about Islamabad/Rawalpindi?
Posted 17 Apr 2008

feel sorry for javed raza but its gonna be sure flop now
Posted 17 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 said:

afridi_hasnat said:

The worse news....

Yes thats worse news?
What about Islamabad/Rawalpindi?

Its releasing in Ralpindi's Cinepex AND Ciros....!

The cinemas choose by the distributors in Punjab are good!But no publicity campaign and not rlsing nationwide...feell relli sorry for Javed Raza and everyone connected to this film!
Posted 17 Apr 2008

charizmatic said:

Why have u put this sign: in da end?

Well yes i agree it will be flop,just look how all the things are messed up.Eveready Group being the distributor of the film,i didnt expected such a rubbish distribution of the film.
But its not only Javed Raza who is to be blamed,its the distributors and cinema owners also.You know what in Karachi the main cinema of the film was Prince and they have booked it many time back.When Race started doing good business so the distributor(Eveready Pictures)and cinema owner dont want to take risk of releasing and replacing a Pakistani Film with an Indian...
the effect of Indian Films being released in Pakistan is sab key samney!!!This is the future of Pakistani Films...!Very...Very...Very...dishearted!!!!!

And also another great news...Indian film U,Me Aur Hum is releasing with KPNK in Punjab....!So u can know tht KPNK has high-chances of being a flop!Only a miracle can save it....and that miracle is tht delaying film's release!Thats the best thing.......then even one week is enough if proper publicity is done!

The big-budget film for which we all have been waiting for ages,didnt knew that such a bad thing wuld happen wid it!!!Sad...relli very sad!!!!
Posted 17 Apr 2008

Zara Sheikh has accussed Javed Raza of only promoting B-Class actress of India Neha Dhupia in the film's publicity.She was the one who played the central character and she was not highlited in the publicity campaign which i think is true.So she didnt participated in the curtain raiser show of the movie.Instead Javed Raza accused and said bad things abut her during the show.
Well its true tht Zara being doing the leading role has been given sideline in the publcitiy.Even in the posters Neha Dhupia is highlited.This thing was also noticed and reported by Khabrain Newspaper some months back.
Posted 19 Apr 2008

Any Reviews?
Posted 19 Apr 2008

Lagta hai sab logon ney is film sey umeedein chor di hein!
Well Yesterday ATV was showing the report of the film and ppls comment.All of them were positive magar dekhtey hein kia banta hai...!
Posted 20 Apr 2008

afridi_hasnat said:

charizmatic said:

Why have u put this sign: in da end?

Well yes i agree it will be flop,just look how all the things are messed up.Eveready Group being the distributor of the film,i didnt expected such a rubbish distribution of the film.
But its not only Javed Raza who is to be blamed,its the distributors and cinema owners also.You know what in Karachi the main cinema of the film was Prince and they have booked it many time back.When Race started doing good business so the distributor(Eveready Pictures)and cinema owner dont want to take risk of releasing and replacing a Pakistani Film with an Indian...
the effect of Indian Films being released in Pakistan is sab key samney!!!This is the future of Pakistani Films...!Very...Very...Very...dishearted!!!!!

And also another great news...Indian film U,Me Aur Hum is releasing with KPNK in Punjab....!So u can know tht KPNK has high-chances of being a flop!Only a miracle can save it....and that miracle is tht delaying film's release!Thats the best thing.......then even one week is enough if proper publicity is done!

The big-budget film for which we all have been waiting for ages,didnt knew that such a bad thing wuld happen wid it!!!Sad...relli very sad!!!!

well that thumbs up sign is for unprofessional people like javed raza and eveready group, and let me tell u one thing its the content of the film that speaks at the box office it deosn't matter its indian or pakistani movie why the hell prince cinema owner in khi put kpnk in his theatre when he knows that there r hardly any people who knows abt its release infact majurity of the people dont even know that there is some movie with the name kabhi pyar na karna its really shamefull, its 2008 man u cant stop indian movies from releasing in pakistan and being a pakistani if u wana compete with them then u got to come up with brilliant product and equally brilliant marketing
Posted 20 Apr 2008

Per Nigar Film Weekly on the 1st Day of KPNK and U,Me aur Hum,KPNK had a much greater rush then U,Me Aur Hum.
The film still hasnt released in Karachi.
I saw a report on the film on Express News.
Posted 26 Apr 2008

yaar agar publicity kariengey tu logoon ko pata chalega movie release ho rahi hai...lollywood main mar mar key movie release kartey hain..
Posted 26 Apr 2008

yaar the promo which i have seen film looks a sh*tt to me :s
Posted 26 Apr 2008

charizmatic said:

yaar the promo which i have seen film looks a sh*tt to me :s

woh jo filmazia pey araha hai?If u talkin abut tht then ya its a crap promo but proper promos are running on ARV!Sorry they WERE!
Posted 26 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Per Nigar Film Weekly on the 1st Day of KPNK and U,Me aur Hum,KPNK had a much greater rush then U,Me Aur Hum.
The film still hasnt released in Karachi.
I saw a report on the film on Express News.

Was this shown in a news bulletin or in a programme, if a programme what was the programme name.
Posted 28 Apr 2008

MR NICE says
The release of this film has become the biggest joke of the year. Just pathetic. Still no sign of its audio track.

R.I.P PAKISTAN FILM INDUSTRY 1948-2008
Posted 28 Apr 2008

Reply to Topic