hey guys

1010 views 12 replies
Reply to Topic
pyarishqmohabat

Total Posts: 39

jus me pyarishqmohabit chilling out at th best place available u get alot of excitment fun and enjoyment for freeeeee what more can u ask for yeah may b a burger and pepsi to with it then am sorted

anyhowz u pguys problay think why am i talking like that pplz i have found a job it was supposed to start on tuesday but i start next tuesday its in a big company where i live in newcastle upon tyne in the uk and i get paid quite a bit five pound per hour mon to friday 9 to 2 what else can i ask for so guys i think sum serious partying is in due so if u can afford a ticket to get urself down to uk in my area u most welcome

bring on the booze( nah only kidding0 may b jus a bottle of vodka and coke nice anyhowz gota go cause got tons of stuff to organise ror the party

takre all
sorted man i be rich soon
Posted 20 Aug 2003

HMM RANI JEE WE ARE PRAYING BEST FOR YOU NEW JOB. YOU NEVER WRITE ABOUT YOU QUALIFICATION DEAR. WHAT TYPE OF JOB IS THAT.
I AM A COMMUNICATION ENGINEER AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO COME AT YOUR PLACE AS I DONT HAVE A SINGLE MIN FREE BUT IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR CELLULAR NUMBER I CAN GIVE YOU A CALL. I LIVE IN ISLAMBAD AND WORK FOR SYSMASTER CALIFORNA APART FROM THAT I AM DOING MA SPECIALLIZATION IN COMMUNICATION .
ARE YOU A BRITSH BORN GIRL. TELL ME YOUR NATIVE CITY.
OR YE PIYAR ISHQ MOHABAT KI KIYA KAHANI HAI
OKAY THATS ALL CATCH YOU AGAIN
Posted 20 Aug 2003

congrat..... for the job.. I need one too.
Posted 21 Aug 2003

kewl.... Good luck
Posted 14 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
best of luck all of ya
Posted 21 Sep 2003

kahna ho PIM ?
Posted 22 Sep 2003

what ????
Posted 22 Sep 2003

where is payarishqmuhabbat
Posted 23 Sep 2003

quote:
Originally posted by WARMTH OF LOVE

where is payarishqmuhabbat

hi bhaiya

pim is a litle beze these days cause i am getting married on tuesday so am running round getting stuff ready as u prob know my parents dont know so i am getting married without there permission ok takare
and i do my best to keep in touch ok apna heyal rakhna
Posted 25 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
oh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wid out parents permision ...dats bad na ....

any how best of luck ....
Posted 25 Sep 2003

* said:

hi bhaiya

pim is a litle beze these days cause i am getting married on tuesday so am running round getting stuff ready as u prob know my parents dont know so i am getting married without there permission ok takare
and i do my best to keep in touch ok apna heyal rakhna

well .. check ur PM:) and khush raho
Posted 30 Sep 2003

SaPnA says
Posted 30 Sep 2003

ga ga gu gu gi gi ... sis kaysi ho ?
Posted 30 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic