whoz gonna win ?

2503 views 37 replies
Reply to Topic
So Far Away

Total Posts: 3386

Obama or McCAIN !!! Tomorrow at 6 o clock am goin to cast the vote .so what do ya think ,whoz gonna win?
chances r fifty 50 .lets c
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rain Man says
black dude must win, atleast it'll be cool.
Posted 04 Nov 2008

i heard he is half muslim..barack hussain obama...whats good abt obama??
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
nothing good abut him both are same
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rain Man says
well no matter who winz, they have plans to get terrorists outta Pakistan, so one way or another atleast them terrorists will die.
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rain Man said:

black dude must win, atleast it'll be cool.

balck dude confirmed american new president ...i also voted to obama here on cnn Mccain says MaC is back lol

u know wot if obama win ,n after a year sub say zaida obama k against kon hoon gayy ? Khud black cz un k kyal mai obama a gaya tou un k aur mazay hoo jayan gay obama funding kary ga but obama is a part of system woh system k against khuch nahi kar sakta n e ways
Posted 05 Nov 2008

lol maybe white house k name black house ho jaya lol

Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rain Man said:

well no matter who winz, they have plans to get terrorists outta Pakistan, so one way or another atleast them terrorists will die.

depends uski nazar main terrorist kaun hai
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rapunzel said:

Now that is a very generalized statement.
Obama's approach to most issues relating to Americans is drastically different from McCain's policy position. Obama is liberal -- largely accomodating American's social differences and serving mostly working class and middle class people.
McCain is Conservative and Palan is neo-conservative, meaning they will be leaning more toward religious extremists and serving rich and privileged people.

If none of them are good, then who is? how would you pick one? remember, American's are electing American president. Everything else is secondary to them.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

after becoming president or prime minister they all become same they do talk much in the beginning but later nothing
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Shahrukh Khan said:

i heard he is half muslim

I don't know why you comment on things that you have no clue about them.

If he is "half Muslims", what is his other half?

He openly rejects Islam and admits that he is a Christian.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Smooth_daddy said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_s_Half_Brother_Confi rms_Muslim_Background
Posted 05 Nov 2008

So Far Away said:

...obama is a part of system woh system k against khuch nahi kar sakta n e ways

Partly true. Most American policies are shaped by think tanks which advise US president on those policies. President appoints heads of those think tanks who lead those think tanks to serve goals of a president. So in many ways, Obama, a democrat will bring people on this high level positions who will complement his approach. Yes, there will be influences from pwerful lobbies to set the course of his presidency, but the president has tremendous powers of execution and veto among others.

Speaking of system, legendary presidents of US have changed and reshaped systems for efficiency and effectiveness. Whereas, mediore ones either used the system or exploted it to reach their ideologies. Only time will tell whether the new president will be legendary or ordinary.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rain Man said:

yeh me and u kill em all
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Shahrukh Khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_s_Half_Brother_Confi rms_Muslim_Background

Search that web site and you will find so many more refuting statements about him being muslim. Most post there suggest that it was a smear campaign of rightists.

I wish you were a little more than a selective headline reader.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Smooth_daddy said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

Search that web site and you will find so many more refuting statements about him being muslim. Most post there suggest that it was a smear campaign of rightists.

why they call him barack hussain obama?
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Shahrukh Khan said:

after becoming president or prime minister they all become same they do talk much in the beginning but later nothing

Again, in American democracy, prime minister is not a position....Of talking (promising) much and later not doing so much, it is how a person percieves and understands politicians' statements. A headline reader or a mere news listner will never understand or be able to read between the lines of a candidate's statement. Here we are taling about US Presidential candidates who are anticipating a host of issues, you can't even imagine. They never talk of solving individual's problems, they address policy issues and how things will be handled at macro level. US macro is much bigger and their canvas is the whole world.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Shahrukh Khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Shahrukh Khan said:

why they call him barack hussain obama?

Man!!!!! I didn't think you would ask that question?
anyways, his first name is also a Muslim name, Ba'rak ("be blessed" in Arabic). His father was a Muslim who named him like that but he took the religion of his mother who was a christian.

Don't judge things by their appearance. dig a little deeper, it will help you find answers many basic questions.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Posted 05 Nov 2008

Bottom line is that he is a Christian with a Muslim name because he was born to Muslim parent. I have seen other people like him. Some muslims fulfill their desires by marrying non-muslim girls here in America than abandon them later. Some of them bear children who were named as Muslims but they were raised as christians. They don't like to be associated with islam in any ways.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

omg Obama wins .the great history black guy a new american president wow cant blv
. am so happy Obama rocks
Posted 05 Nov 2008

very emotioanl moments ppl r crying in the streets.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
So Far Away said:

lol maybe white house k name black house ho jaya lol

ab tu pakka black house ho ga
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
Smooth_daddy said:

Rapunzel said:

Obama's approach to most issues relating to Americans is drastically different from McCain's policy position. Obama is liberal -- largely accomodating American's social differences and serving mostly working class and middle class people.
McCain is Conservative and Palan is neo-conservative, meaning they will be leaning more toward religious extremists and serving rich and privileged people.

If none of them are good, then who is? how would you pick one? remember, American's are electing American president. Everything else is secondary to them.

McCain tu khair Bush ki policy hi le kar aya tha aur us ne apply bi wohi karni thi Obama America k lye acha hai but Pakistan k lye dono aik jaise hain aik kaam dono ne karna tha wo hai pak pe attack han ye ho sakta hai k ye Iran k baad Pak ko soche ya pahle.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
So Far Away said:

omg Obama wins .the great history black guy a new american president wow cant blv
. am so happy Obama rocks

u r happy give us treat

So Far Away said:

very emotioanl moments ppl r crying in the streets.

loog bi pagal hain jeet jayain tu rote hain haar jayain tu bi
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rapunzel said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Rapunzel said:

McCain tu khair Bush ki policy hi le kar aya tha aur us ne apply bi wohi karni thi Obama America k lye acha hai but Pakistan k lye dono aik jaise hain aik kaam dono ne karna tha wo hai pak pe attack han ye ho sakta hai k ye Iran k baad Pak ko soche ya pahle.

As I said before, Americans elect a president for America hoping the president will make America greater and with that it will lead the world.

Pakistanis don't know who to elect for their country's advancement. They only hope that a US prsident would be good for Pakistan or not.

What a shame that Pakistanis pin their hopes on American president but have no faith in the ability of their own elected president or government. American president will do whatever it takes to protect and advance its interests even if it means invading a country that has been their ally. What would Pakistani president do to protect and advance Pakistan's interests? You probably know the answer better than me.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rain Man says
YES!!! my vote went into making History. OBAMA FTW.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rain Man says
**sensational** said:

Rain Man said:

yeh me and u kill em all

we sure will, lets lock n load.
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Pakistan shouldnt depend on obama ppl were saying that Obama agaya sab sahi hoga jese pakistan main koi hakumat hi nahi
Posted 05 Nov 2008

pakistan main logoon main aisa josh nahi hota jesa americans main tha...aur Geo tu kuch zyada hi coverage de raha hai
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Paki govt is at the service of US president.
US President is at the service of US citizens.
Posted 06 Nov 2008

Reply to Topic