Rapunzel says
Zee-news
Posted 30 Nov 2008

paisay diye hoongey ya dhamkey
Posted 30 Nov 2008

tehzeeb says
in ka to kam he yehi hai kuch bhi ho jaye sab pakistan ney he kiya hai log
Posted 01 Dec 2008

iam happy that indian news channels are blocked in pakistan plus i wud like to congratulate pakistani media and news channels for the way they have defended pakistan and showed the shamefull face of indian govt and media to everyone.
Posted 01 Dec 2008

sweetie says
Posted 02 Dec 2008

Rain Man says
Pakistan is a terrorist country, dont deny the fact, only reason why India thinks/blames Pakistan is because Pakistan has a dirty history of hiding terrorists in their country. you gotta kill em even if their Muslims, dont matter at the end of the day they're terrorists.
Posted 03 Dec 2008

Rain Man said:

Pakistan is a terrorist country, dont deny the fact, only reason why India thinks/blames Pakistan is because Pakistan has a dirty history of hiding terrorists in their country. you gotta kill em even if their Muslims, dont matter at the end of the day they're terrorists.

Paa G you cant blame a country but ppl,..A country runs through ppl..if they do bad things country gets in trouble..Blame the people of pakistan..A Muslim cannot be a terrorist,,,
Posted 03 Dec 2008

Rain Man said:

That is so funny . In the list of terrorist countries, India tops for its brutal and bloody history of state sponsored killings. Don't forget atrocities of Indian military in Eastern india, Punjab, and in Kashmir for as long as India has been an independent country.

I really admire your ignorance Pakistan fought America's proxy war against Soviet Union of that time through Pakistani trained Mujahids. Where was India standing at that point? Fully supporting Soviet invasion of Aghanistan and perpetrating terror attacks in Pakistan.

Speaking of killing terrorists, India should kill all its hindu zealots, especially attackers and murderers of christians, and of Muslims....at the end of the day they are terrorists, hindus and Indians!! Get rid of them.
Posted 03 Dec 2008

@Rain man tumhara american media kam tha jo tum b kehne lage ke pakistan is a terrorist country..:s Pakistan is not a terrorist country. Pakistan isnt involved in mumbai attacks.. Aur pakistan ko koi nuksan nahe pohcha sakta agar kisi ne koshish ki hum us ko mu toor jawab dege . Pakistan zindabad.
Posted 03 Dec 2008

Rain Man says
yeah see i forgot i was statin my point on a 100% Paki forum.

next year will be interesting...
Posted 04 Dec 2008

i think americans ka haath hai...rise india main agayee hai so called hosla denay lol
Posted 04 Dec 2008

i cant read urdu
Posted 04 Dec 2008

**sensational** said:

i cant read urdu

main sikha doonga
Posted 04 Dec 2008

yehhhhhhh

apne pehle itnah kuch sikhaya hy

awwwwwwwwwwww
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted 04 Dec 2008

MrDeath says
admin should close this type of topics. he already did it for one
Posted 04 Dec 2008

Dear members we are peace lover and can't allow such unsolved issues between India & Pakistan on JB.

cheers :)
Posted 04 Dec 2008

Reply to Topic