Pakistani dumb heroins

1957 views 39 replies
Reply to Topic
arsalan_87

Total Posts: 10

well, i accidently watched a pakistani film named LAAJ...
Ukkkh an extra worst performance by our heroins... i think that they should go to hollywood and just do stunts for english heroins THATS WHAT THEY CAN ONLY DO..
Posted 24 Oct 2003

paki lion says
laaj is bad movie!
Posted 24 Oct 2003

jani420 says
It's ok yaar not dat bad
Posted 24 Oct 2003

paki lion says
but not so gooooooood movie as we expected it!
Posted 24 Oct 2003

jani420 says
Ya ur rite lekin Pakitan ki kausi cheez buri hai
Posted 24 Oct 2003

paki lion says
well some peoples here are misleading us that laaj is a very very good movie but it aint!
Posted 24 Oct 2003

jani420 says
well I think it's jus a normal movie If this was a Bolly movie ppl would have liked it jus cuz it's a bolly movie it's dat simple It's the name that sells
Posted 24 Oct 2003

wassup17 says
very true jani420 . just like cloths . if it has a brand name then everyone buys it and if it dont no one ceres. . lollywood has given itself a bad name so when every u see one u think crap .
Posted 25 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
very valid points jani sahib and wassup17 sahib! i agree.
Posted 25 Oct 2003

jani420 says
arey yaar humarey jaisa sochney wala aaj tak paida nahi howa
Posted 25 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
whats the story.. of laaj ... in deatail..
Posted 25 Oct 2003

laaaj may be pathetic but zara sheikh is koooool
Posted 25 Oct 2003

djguru says
HELL wid all da paki movies ....they all suck !!!!! so does our pathtic, illiterate actress or lemme se **ores !!!the wardobe suck !!!!
Posted 25 Oct 2003

well u know what u shud not go to cinema to watch movies cuz we r making movies for the true pakistanies who can support our movies u know u r from those peoples who are only able to point out the fingers on this and that with out knowing the fact that we r making movies in a very modest budget and still we r making movies of international and ur comparing our actresses with the holly wood actresses wow thats shocking most of the heriones in holly wood dont even know what the expressions r they r expression less actresses and actors that is why majurity of their movies r based on visual effects and those people who r point their fingers towards the laaj they shud wait for a month or so cuz movie is releasing in uk and europe very soon jus watch it and critisize it got it.
Posted 25 Oct 2003

jani420 says
Like I said b4 bolly movies r no better than Lolly movies it's jus the name that sells
Posted 25 Oct 2003

djguru says
charizmatic said:

well u know what u shud not go to cinema to watch movies cuz we r making movies for the true pakistanies who can support our movies u know u r from those peoples who are only able to point out the fingers on this and that with out knowing the fact that we r making movies in a very modest budget and still we r making movies of international and ur comparing our actresses with the holly wood actresses wow thats shocking most of the heriones in holly wood dont even know what the expressions r they r expression less actresses and actors that is why majurity of their movies r based on visual effects and those people who r point their fingers towards the laaj they shud wait for a month or so cuz movie is releasing in uk and europe very soon jus watch it and critisize it got it.

well enuf of da talkin already ... all i know is ....lolly sux n i spit on it !! and i aint from uk or europe i m lahoreee !
Posted 26 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
jani420 said:

arey yaar humarey jaisa sochney wala aaj tak paida nahi howa

lol. yeh to hai...
Posted 26 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
in regards 2 the topic (pakistani dumb heroines), i think arsalan sahib was referring to nirma, who happend to be in the movie. lol. actresses like there are indeed pathetic. but dj guru man....not all of em are illiterate or the name u called them. thats rude bro. lol. afterall, they're ladies...u gotta respect them! again, thats not to say what nirma does is okay (exposing) but there are others, who don't and simply act. nothing wrong with that.
Posted 26 Oct 2003

jani420 says
djguru said:

HELL wid all da paki movies ....they all suck !!!!! so does our pathtic, illiterate actress or lemme se **ores !!!the wardobe suck !!!!

Eik to terey jasioun ne Pakistan ka naam bud naam kiya howa hai
Posted 26 Oct 2003

jani420 says
Lanat teri shikal pe
Posted 26 Oct 2003

arsalan_87 says
Well i think NAKFANS has just got wrong.. i think all of the paki heroins does exposing in their films.... I think pakistani movies gets on the box when the film is full of exposing trying to cheat hollywood or bollywood... instead of exposing they should try to make new stories, or some horror type of film......
Posted 26 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree abt making more family-oriented movies with new stories. but u can't say ALL actresses 'expose.'

i guess everyone's definition of 'exposing' is different. for example, i think saima and reema have concentrated more on acting especially in their recent films. they have not 'exposed' as much as, say, meera, sana, or nirma have. these ladies are sleezy. lol.

2 each his own tho right?!!
Posted 26 Oct 2003

djguru says
jani420 said:

Lanat teri shikal pe

oaay jani a****** !! tameez se baat kar !!! dont get me started ..... ayindah aisa na karein .... or pakitan ka may naam nahi barbaad kar raha thas how it goes... pakitan music, the undergeround and mainstream rules ,the fahion industry is superb but ourlollywood sucks and i spit on it ! and this goes also to U ..... !so F off kiddozz !
Posted 26 Oct 2003

calm down guyzzz cool down but plzz always remember that we shud boast our industry and we shud support them ooook plzz.
Posted 26 Oct 2003

STANDARD says
djgure...be positive,here all know lollywood standard and herione...we should quite optimistic....before YDAKH movie everyone in pakistan say,pakistan never make such a good standard movie like bollywood,but world watched that Pakistan has a great talent in every field,why not movies?we have a such bad directors,that they r not recognised...u dont watch that movie,u watched first director like syed noor and javaid sheikh and upcoming new directors,so u will feel good..thanks
Posted 27 Oct 2003

jani420 says
djguru said:

jani420 said:

Lanat teri shikal pe

oaay jani a****** !! tameez se baat kar !!! dont get me started ..... ayindah aisa na karein .... or pakitan ka may naam nahi barbaad kar raha thas how it goes... pakitan music, the undergeround and mainstream rules ,the fahion industry is superb but ourlollywood sucks and i spit on it ! and this goes also to U ..... !so F off kiddozz !

Tameez se kiyoun baat keroun tu kiya Islamiyat ka teacher hai :P

acha chal teri shikal pe lanat nahi bus

Teri shikal per Zahoor Raja Jani ki Peak wo bhi doubel Khatey wai
Posted 27 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
hellooo GUYES!! GUESS WHOSE HERE....YES YES U GUESSED IT RIGHT.....SANAMZ HERE...

SO YA ALL BETTER ACT STRAIGHT CAUSE U KNOW WHAT * IF I SEE ONE MORE OFFENSIVE POST HERE U KNOW WHAT IM GOONA DO...IM GONNA LOCK THIS TOPIC......SO I DONT WANNA SEE ANYONE INSULTIN EACH OTHER.....IM TELLIN YA...I WILL LOCK THIS TOPIC!...SO HAVE FUN GUYES.....!!
Posted 27 Oct 2003

jani420 says
How can we have fun without offending ne one
Posted 27 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
tooo bad!......i dont care.....imm tellin ya!
Posted 27 Oct 2003

jani420 says
ok ok I waz jus kiddin
Posted 27 Oct 2003

shaant ho jaou bachoon
Posted 27 Oct 2003

Reply to Topic