AHMED

SAMI

SAMI
Posted 01 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. chalo...jaisay aapke marzee!

Posted 11 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
hahahah! that was so i dont know *random*...like out of no where .....whoaaaaaaaa!!!.....hahahhaha! im sorry!..hahaahahah!!
Posted 11 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. huh?! i'm lost buddy. lol. wats all the laughter 4?! lol.
Posted 11 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
never mind!!!
Posted 12 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
yeh har vakth 'never mind', 'never mind' kiya hai?! ab dekhna...aap hasnay lag paro gay! lol. (j/k) u're making us go in circles sanam jee!! lol.
Posted 12 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
hahahahha!!! alright! umm so nfakfan jee...app ka naam!..cause seriously dude u gootta tell me ur name...cause u know when ever i write nfakfan ...i have to like read it twice to make sure that its correct u know....which is like ....i mean! tell me! u dont have to tell me ur real name..make up somethin...but nfakfan goottta go!....hehehehhe its a beautifull nick!..*nfakfan* wah ! kia baat hai!...hheheehhe!!so jee APP KA NAAM! heheheheheheheheehhe!!! i luv ur nick! but u know plz .....
Posted 12 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
'nfakfan' has 2 go?! lol. (j/k)

chalo teek hai sanam jee! i can see how nfakfan can be difficult 2 type! so how 'bout referring 2 me as *TRIPS* from now on?! its short for 'Triple H' who happends 2 be my favorite pro wrestler! ager yeh nahi accepable, to aap hi kuch suggest karain! lol.

aur 'sanam' aapka real naam hai, ya nickname!? just curious....!
Posted 12 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
sanam~nickname!...heheh!!!

trips....errr! i dont knoww..... pick somethin else!!!
Posted 12 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh le. 'trips' bhi nahi teek?!

ok...
how abt 'buddy'or 'NF' (Nusrat Fan), or 'jack' or even 'gujjar 302'!?!?! lol. i don't know...call me anything! lol. aap hi kuch suggest karain pir. lol.

Posted 12 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
hmmmmm!! alright....fine ill call u BUDDY!..     ......so buddy budddy wuts up!!!
Posted 12 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. 'buddy's' cool with me..! lol.

nothin' much is up! i went 2 one of my courses the other day and some guy told a funny story. its a social science course btw (racism). anyhow....this guy was BROWN!! lol. i couldn't stop laughing.

one of the stories he shared was, when he was small, while playing hockey, some white guy said 2 him 'common...why don't u take a paki pill, and maybe you'll play better.'!!!!!!! LOL. i figured i'm allowed 2 laugh since i'm pakistani myself. lol.

I got more stories like this, so holler back if u wanna hear 'em. LOL. just for conversations sake!   
Posted 13 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
naa imma call u nf!!! yup....buddy sounds u know i dont know <<<this should explain it!.....NF IS FINE....hehehe

and rahi baat story ki....hahah thats funny!.."i'm allowed 2 laugh since i'm pakistani myself"

and haan je...plz..sunao aur sunao..lol... NF JEE!
Posted 13 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. sanam jee, aap jo marzee mujhe bula-lain, i don't mind. lol. as long as it ain't a swear word, or 2 fruity! LOL.

as 4 the next story....ager funny nahi, to hasna naa, yaar! lol. i won't hold it against u! lol. (j/k) i'm just tryin' 2 strike up a conversation! lol.

to chalo...uglee story: some other guy whose name is GUGGAN (sikh) said that he told some white dude his name over the phone. 5 minutes into the conversation the white guy makes a racial comment in favour of irish people, assuming GUGGAN was also irish. upon correcting the guy, and informing him that in fact he (guggan)was NOT irish, the white dude replies: 'then y did u say u're name was DUNCAN!!!!!' lol, lol, lol. i don't know abt u, but for me....that was PURE HALARIOUS! i could not stop laughing 4 2 days. LOL. shows how ignorant some goray's r! they only hear what they want 2 hear!
Posted 13 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
alright how about janu!!... its not a swear nor 2 fruity..     .....hehehhehe!!....(j/k)

even its not funny...ill still like laugh...u know..!! i laugh on the stupidest things ever....even if theyr not fuunny..ill still laugh..*cause "i" find it funny*....ull see my mom or like my friends lookin at me..as if im like crazy or somethin..my mom GOD..she'll give me that evil look to stop!..warna?? ...hehehe so dont worry..if its not funny...ill still like find somethin that actually will make me laugh..u know!...heheh!!

hahahaha GUGGAN!...hahahha....haahhaha!....and ur right about like how ignorant some goras are...tottaly agree....i mean i know a lot of goras that are like stupid...and like they only hear what they want to hear...seriously man....!!!
Posted 13 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
janu!? LOL. can we stick with NF please?! lol. (j/k)

lol. u have a sense of humour sanam jee! i admire that! i 2, find humour in the smallest things. u'll notice in ALL of my posts...there will always be an 'lol' !!! lol. life's much more enjoyable that way! altho i don't get the 'look of death' from my parents or yaars! lol. in fact they're all the same! we all make jokes out of almost everything! lol.

as 4 guggan....oh man!! lol. i guess u had 2 be there when the guy told this story. lol.

anyhow....sanam jee, u're so american. lol. u use the word 'like' so many times!!! we canadians use 'eh' alot! just an observation! no offence eh!! (j/k)

Posted 13 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
haahah! alright NF!!! *NF* <<<<

thanx...haan mera sense of humour...ka toh kuch bolo hi nahi!... same with my friends theyr all funny....but..umm u know therez time when u should just stay quite and like be serious and all...and i ccant do that...so u know...thats why i get yelled by my mom..shez like *ziada hanso maat...acha nahi lagta*....i mean thats all i do..hansti rahti huin .......

aur haan....LIKE WALI baat....i was readin my post..and i was thinkin to myself...damn..i use LIKE word a lot....im workin on it...keh ziada nahi use karoon....i only use it when im chatin with someone..or on jb..or whatever.....but i hardly use it when im talkin to my friends...u know ....anywayz...howz life NF JEE!
Posted 14 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol! u're mommy has 2 stop u from laughing. LOL. (j/k)

as 4 the 'like' thing....saray american log 'like' bohat ketain hain, especially gorays. lol. lekin koi baat nahi! its aiight! aap to ek fellow desi hain! lol. i'm sure u dont use it when actually talkin'. and even if u do....koi baat nahi! mei to sirf observe kar raha tha! dusree baat yeh hai, ke when i was in pakistan....EVERYONE i talked 2 (friends and family, and even local people!) said that people from the u.s. and canada use the word 'nice' alot! pir mainay ghor kiya....and its tru! i used the word 'nice' a million times! lol.

life....sanam jee...kuch na poochain! same ol, same ol! bas eid ka intezaar hai! how are eid's in boston (thats where u r right?)? u guys have a big pakistani population?!   

Posted 14 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
yeah my mami jee na!!!...shez like har waqt hansna nahi accha hota hai...therez time when u laugh...*not all the time naa!....c

anywayz yeah i know right..they all use the word like a lot......but imm workin on it!...alright NF...ull see less of the word *LIKe* from now on in my posts aight!!!....and oh yeah they were right about the word nice.....i use the word nice a lot...and its true...lol

anywayz EID boston mein....borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!.not really!!.lol... i mean this is what i do...i go to the mosque pray etc...stay their till 11 or 12 ..then umm i go to my aunties house and baas.... .finish!!. .unless if we r invited to a dinner u know.... warna mein sara din apni aunty ke ghar mein ghoozar leti huin...but its fun...i enjoy it....it sounds borin..but i enjoy it a lot...family gatherin ho jati hay!..its fun....what about NF*

and rahi baat big pakistani population..i have no idea....i mean we do!!
Posted 14 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. same here...eid's are amazing! we have a big pakistani population up here in toronto! my eid day goes pretty much the same:

wake up, eat dood-saveeyan, head on over 2 the mosque with my dad, where we meet up with my uncles/cousins, friends and so on! then after namaaz, we all head back home....pick up the females (mom,sisters) and meet up at someone's house 2 have a BIG BIG khaana! lol. last year it was hosted at our house and we watched PTV PRIME all day since they were showing concerts and stuff! i hope they do the same this year! i wanna see abrar and humaira again...hell i wanna see all the stars again on tv, 4 eid! it was cool!
Posted 15 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
well lucky yaa!..yeah same here i go to mosque....meet up with my uncles...etc....bas yeh hai mera eid..EID MUBARAK!..NF..
Posted 15 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh le. lol. jinaab, abhi to kafee rosay bakee hain! lol. eid is 1 and 1/2 weeks away! u must REALLY be lookin' 4ward 2 it eh?! lol.
Posted 15 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
yes yes i am!......lol!!!! advance mein na!.....eid MuBarak NF JEEE! Sahib!
Posted 15 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. chalo pir, khair mubarik sanam jee! lol. an early eid mubarik 2 u 2!

'NF' is growin on u eh?! lol.
Posted 15 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
hahah!....hmm! im so bored!...NF NF!!!...NF JEE!
Posted 16 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
ahmed

ahmed

ahmed

ahmed

ahmed

imran

imran

shoooo cute na!
Posted 16 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. lol.

he's a goodlookin' guy, but sorry...if this was sadia imam or some other FEMALE model...i would have enjoyed 'em more! lol. (j/k)

and the pic of ahmed with the naalee......if the water's pointing 2wards the left (his right)....please xplain the wet pants. LOL, LOL, LOL!!! (j/k)......second thought...i don't wanna know!!!!!! LOL. (j/k)
Posted 16 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
haan haan!..ill post some FEMALE pics....for u!....lol!....

anywayz!.....u like zara sheikh...and pata nahi vaneeza natasha...etc etc!!!
Posted 16 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
nai, nai! u don't have 2 do that sanam jee (post female pics), unless u WANT to! lol.

they're all aiight! but sadia imam's the best in my humble opinion! lol.
Posted 17 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
no i want to!!!...alright IMAM.....yeah ill post some pics of her....!!!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. how nice of u! lol. thank u jinaab!

hey....what do u think of this shehzad roy character?! what do girls see in him?! LOL. just curious....lol.
Posted 17 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic