FREE Marriage

2936 views 128 replies
Reply to Topic
princess275

Total Posts: 3

Hi All

Just letting everyone know of a great new FREE pakistani matrimonial web site that helps Pakistanis from around the world find a lifetime partner. Join free at http://www.pakistanimatrimonials.com

The site has been specially designed for Pakistanis serious about marriage only and offers a lot of useful features like auto match find, match by star sign, free messaging and so much more. The best thing is it doesnt cost anything to use any of the services, the site is completely free.

Goto http://www.pakistanimatrimonials.com to enjoy.
Posted 16 Jan 2004

slik chik says
sharara said:

well i feel sibs apologized and that was it.. slik i request u to finish this matter immediately.
i dont care who agrees or not. the point is u made a strong statemtnt that will not be appreciated by all.
all i care for is peace and noone to hurt anyone. so pls quit it b4 i hav to take action on my warning.
and Sibs i think i told u to QUIT IT.

and slik.. its only u who thinks im picking on u.. i hav nothign personal against u.. all i dont like is anyone disturbing hte peace. and being an admin i hav a right to do summin bout it. and so i did.

and this is the end of the topic or else i will be forced to take action.

the matter is sorted out sharara, but talkin bout makin a strong point, then life is full of harsh n strong topics, that doesnt mean u cant give ur own opinion about it!
i didnt mean to hurt anybody, and i definately wasnt picking on shyprincess, i just posted my opinion on the title of the topic n all!
i dont think i wudnt be allowed to do that!
so once again, if shy feels i was pickin on her, then id like to tell her that this is not the case, i mean, i dont even know her, so y wud i!
ANYWAY,IVE SORTED IT OUT WID SIBS AS SOON AS I GOT A CHANCE TO CUM TO JB AGAIN!
N AFTER THAT, FEEL FREE TO TAKE WATEVA ACTION U WANT!
DOESNT BOTHER ME!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
SibS said:

k iam sorry

NO PROBLEM, ITS OK!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

sharara says
ok thats nice on ur part slik..
now the point is.. just try to be careful in putting ur point across next time..
its the way u say it that makes all the diff
Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
i know exactly how to put across watever i have to say, but then again, if its an effensive or a storng topic, then u have to have a stong or harsh opinion about it aswell, aand thats exactly how u have to reply to it aswell in order to express urself!
anyway, its sorted now, and i aint one to make a huge deal out of nothin!
peace!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

SibS says
uffo mainly because of me this topic became bad, i really feel that i hurted silk chick , i never realized that from her point of view. shes absolutly rite ,
i shouldnt havee used such words in my posts.
sorry silkchick , really sorry. i will edit , all my posts in this topic , to clear it out. hope u dont have anything in mind silk
Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
PEACE!
NO WORRIES!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

sweetie says
sharara said:

hey sweetie buddy how r u?
nice to hav u bk :D

thanx hon' and im glad to see u back in action

Posted 20 Jan 2004

sweetie says
slik.. hows u girl??

Posted 20 Jan 2004

sweetie says
sharara said:

waise when kids learn new words they like to use them, hai na sweetie?

lol yes but some kids are very sensible.. they do listen to others/elders dont they

Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
HEY SWEETIE, IM FINE DOLL, HOW U DOIN?
WAT HAV U BEEN UPTO LATELY?
KAHEEN SHADI TO NAHI HO GAYEE?
HAHAHAHAHA!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

sweetie says
lolzz.. shadi.. ahem ahem.. lolz
no yaar not yet
and how can i even think of getting married WITHOUT INFORMING U FIRST
im fine bas bizzi at work
u tell me how r things??
hows mani doing.. u do talk to him na?? dont u?

Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
YUP, GOOD POINT!
MANI/
NOPES, I ONLY LIKE TALKED TO HIM BOUT 3 TIMES ON JB!
FLAWLESS IS DA ONE WHO CAN TELL U BOUT HIM, THEY R LIKE ALWAYS IN CONTACT!
LOLZ, FIRST THING SHE GETS INDA MORNIN IS A TEXT FROM MANI TELLIN HER TO GET UP !
LOLZ!
I TINK HES GOT EXAMS OR SUMTHIN!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

sweetie says
woww getting text first thing in the morning.. sounds pretty cool eh :p

waky waky rise and shine

yeah i havent heard from hiney for a long time.. i think she might also be busy in her studies

say hi to her from me. whenever u talk to her okie?

and to mani too.. say we all miss ur crazy topics lol

Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
HAHAHAH, YEAH I WILL!
SHE ALSO GOES TO THIS OTHER SITE ASWELL!
USUALLY SHE CUMS TO JB TO SEE IF U R AROUND OTHERWISE SHE GOES TO THIS OTHER SITE!
ITS WWW.PAKCRAWLER.COM
MANI IS THERE ASWELL!
ALTHO, I AINT A MEMBAA OVER THERE, CUZ I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO TO BOTH, BUT THEN AGAIN, SHE DOESNT CUM TO JB AN AWEFUL LOT EITHER!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

sweetie says
ahaaaaa.. ye baat hae.. instead of coming here she goes to other sites.. cleva girl :p
well i know why.. cuz pakcrawler (i think joel) is her friend thats why.
get her to come here as well
well she can go to both sites naaaa
and yesh u're achi bachi.. sirf idhar aati ho :D
u're juz like me.. i dont go to other sites either.. dont have time na.

Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
HAHAHAH, YEAH BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO GO N JOIN THAT SITE ASWELL, CUZ NO OFFENSE BUT THIS SITE IS GETTING REALLY VERY CONSERVATIVE!
U MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT A STRONG ISSUE AND THEN EVERYBODY HAS TEARS IN THERE EYES CUZ U HAVE SUMHOW MANAGED TO OFFEND THEM!
THATS Y FLAWLY LEFT HERE TOO!
YEAH, JOEL IS FRIENDS WITH HER, BUT IVE SEEN THE POSTS IN THAT SITE AND EVERYONE SEEMS TO TAKE A JOKE AS ITS SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN, UNLIKE HERE, EVERYTHING IS BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTIONS OVER HERE!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

sweetie says
hey chill hon'
dont worry
aisa bhi hota hae

not all are same na

some ppl take jokes as its supposed to be taken.. whilst others dont.

so.. dont take it personally

and dont u dare to even think of leaving this site.. warna i'll

Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
Y DONT U CUM WITH ME THEN?
LOLZ.........THEN U DONT HAVE TO !
HAHAHAHHA
NAA, IM NOT TAKIN IT PERSONALY HON, ITS JUS THAT IT ANNOYS ME ALOT!DATS IT!
Posted 20 Jan 2004

oye sala tapori log jo sab kya bakwas karta nikalo en sab ko bahir oye
Posted 20 Jan 2004

slik chik says
chota_chatri said:

oye sala tapori log jo sab kya bakwas karta nikalo en sab ko bahir oye

OYEE, PEHLAY KHUD YAHAN SE KHISKING PHIR AURON SE ASKIN, SUMJHA?
Posted 20 Jan 2004

abe chal be kisi ugday mazar ki bujhte agarbati apun ke bat samajhne ka phir bolne ka kya
Posted 20 Jan 2004

madmax says
hahahahaha agarbati lolz slick hehehehe
Posted 20 Jan 2004

falcon_1 says
EDITEDffm38007.065474537
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
chota_chatri said:

abe chal be kisi ugday mazar ki bujhte agarbati apun ke bat samajhne ka phir bolne ka kya

oye rehne de chotay tapori, apun to phir bhi agarbuthi, apun ka khushboo to hamesha mast rehnga, lekin teray jessay ujray howay chuman ki ujri howi kyaari ya kya!

apun se pungaa naee lenay ka, werna teray ko apun murgi bunaa ker, akha mumbai ka chukker kutwaa dalengaa, sumjha!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

abay chal agarbati ke factory, mast khushboo ka torture apun ko panga panga kya karte re demag ke lassi nai bananay ka kya apun ke pas time nai re
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
OYE CHUL RAI, TERAY KHATE MEIN JO HURYAALI BUCHEE HOWI HE NAA, SUB EKA MINUTE MEIN KHALAAS KERWA DALENGA!

TERE DIMAAG KA LASSI BUN BHI NAI SUKTA, BOHOT DRY HAI!
TORA TAIL MALISH KERWAYA KER SHANAY!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

dekh chokri apun apni ae pe aya na to pashtai ge kya per chal maf kya aj se tu apun ke khasumkhas kiya? bole to apun ke phriend
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
chul theek hai re, teray ko bee chaance de diya, aish kero chotay!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

chal chance ko chor picture dekhna chlana mangta kya chalen?
Posted 21 Jan 2004

2HOT4U says
slik chik said:

SibS said:

slik chik said:

u honeslty think sum of us r so desperate to have to stoop down so low as to go and advertise ourselves on the net so that sumone cud consider marrying us!
sh*te man!

we are people, not a block of soap that anyone can advertise us
!and those who believe in these net matrimonials, well, one word for them!
LOOSERS!

hey u looser gal , y whas rong , its not anyting nudity in that , its like as if ur posting ur nude pic ,in that site , dont insult the site ,and stuff , if u dont want to view it, dont,so know ur role and shut the f**k up,
f**kin hell .but i think ur a piece of soap only, now dont simply argue on my statement ,admit ur mistake ,get it?or else i know ur sick atitude wont allow u to keep ur mouth and hands shut ,

SHUT UR FCUKIN TRAP UP YA NIGAA WANAA BE!
IF IM A SOAP, LEAST SAYS SUMTHIN BOUT ME, DAT IM CLEAN,DA WAY UR TALKIN, SHOWS UR SOME DEMENTED DIRTBAG WHO LOVES GETTIN ALL DA ATTENTION!
I NEVA DISSED DA SITE, I MADE A STATEMENT SO f**k THE BLOODY HELL OFF YA w**ker!
BUT THEN AGAIN, IF U CONSIDER THE SITE A GOOD IDEA THEN U MUST BE DESPERATE ENUF TO GO FOR ANY PERSON AT RANDOM LIKE THAT! ALL OF US HERE HAVE A THING CALLED SELF RESPECT, BUT THEN AGAIN, U PROBABLY DONT KNOW THE DEFINITION FOR IT! YO, SUMBODY GET THINS THICKO A DICTIONARY!
N WHOSE DA ONE WID A SICK ATTITUDE YA RETARD!
I HAVNT SED A WORD BOUT NUDITY, BUT THEN AGAIN, IF U GOT A SICK N FCUKED UP MIND, THEN THATS OBVIOUSLY THE FIRST THING TO CUM INTO THAT PEANUT THAT RATTLES AROUND ALL DAY IN SIDE UR BANJAXED HEAD!

Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha GO SLIK!!! hHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHahhhHHAHhahHAHa!
Posted 22 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic