Cars

20689 views 183 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

I was thinking that there should be a topic abt cars...Hmmmmm well mod's??
Posted 03 Mar 2004

Posted 19 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
haan na...i bought one of those...2005 smart for two   
Posted 20 Apr 2005

Posted 20 Apr 2005

Show At A Glance
EVENT

The 98th Chicago Auto Show.

BACKGROUND

First staged in 1901, the Chicago Auto Show is the largest auto show in North America and has been held more times than any other auto exposition on the continent. 2006 marks the 98th edition of the show.

PRODUCER

The Chicago Automobile Trade Association (CATA), the nation’s oldest and largest metropolitan dealer organization. The CATA has produced the show since 1935.

DATES
Public Show: Friday, Feb. 10 to Sunday, Feb. 19
Charity Gala: "First Look for Charity" – Thursday, Feb. 9, 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. Black tie. Tickets $200. The event benefits 19 Chicago-area charities. For tickets, call 630-424-1636.
Media Preview Wednesday and Thursday, February 8-9. Accredited media must register.

Via Internet: ChicagoAutoShow.com offers online media registration until Jan 20. Credentials applied for after Jan 20 must be picked up in the show media center, Room N426 of McCormick Place.

McCormick Place , Lake Shore Drive at 23 rd Street.

The Chicago Auto Show utilizes 1.2 million sq. ft. (111,200 sq. M.) of the McCormick Place South complex. McCormick Place offers a total of 2.2 million sq. ft. (204,600 sq. M.) with an additional 255,000 sq. ft. (23,715 sq. M.) of meeting room availability.

PUBLIC SHOW HOURS

Feb. 10-18: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Feb. 19: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Box office closes one hour prior to the end of the show each day.

ADMISSION

$10 for adults; $5 for seniors aged 62 and older; $5 for children 7-12; children 6 and younger are free when they accompany a paying parent. Advance ticket purchase is available through DriveChicago.com. Weekday discount tickets (half off the regular adult admission) available at various area new-car dealers and from participating banks. Weekday group discounts available.

EXHIBITS

The nations largest auto show, held in the McCormick Place complex. Multiple world and North American introductions. Complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars and trucks; sport utility vehicles, experimental and concept cars. In total, nearly 1,000 different vehicles. Numerous accessories and auto-related exhibits, competition vehicles, project, antique and collector cars.

SPECIAL DAYS

Tuesday, Feb. 14 – Women’s Day . Half off the full admission price for all women. Manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance.

Wednesday, Feb. 15 – Friday, Feb. 17 – Chicago Auto Show Food Drive . Show patrons who bring three cans of food, donated to the Chicago Christian Industrial League; will receive half off the full admission price.

As scheduled: Appearances by sports, radio, TV and screen personalities. Please check www.chicagoautoshow.com/infocenter/events/ for up-to-date listings.

ACCESSIBILITY

Easily reached by car or public transportation.

Extensive shuttle bus service from all area parking lots to and from McCormick Place.

Weekend-only shuttle service from the Millennium Park underground lot and U.S. Cellular Field parking lot A.

Posted 27 Jul 2005

Show Hours
Where

McCormick Place
Lake Shore Drive at 23rd St.
Chicago, IL 60616

Show Schedule 2006

Public Show Feb. 10-19: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
   * except Feb. 19: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m
Media Preview Feb. 8-9
First Look for Charity Feb 9: 6:30-10:30 pm

The Exhibit
The nation's largest auto show in the 1.2 million sq. ft. McCormick Place complex. Multiple world and North American introductions. Complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars and trucks; sport utility vehicles, experimental and concept cars. In total, nearly 1,000 different vehicles. Numerous accessories and auto-related exhibits, competition vehicles, antique and collector cars.

Admission
Admission Ticket prices are $10 per adult, and $5 for seniors ages 62 and older and children ages 7-12. Tickets for children ages 6 and younger are free when they accompany a paying adult. Advance ticket sales will be available beginning in early November through this Web site. Discount tickets available from participating area new-car dealers.

Special Appearances: Appearances by sports, radio, TV and screen personalities. Multiple world and North American introductions. Complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars and trucks; sport utility vehicles, experimental and concept cars. In total, nearly 1,000 different vehicles. Numerous accessories and auto-related exhibits, competition vehicles, antique and collector cars.

Posted 27 Jul 2005

C-Airplay

Posted 01 Dec 2005

Hartge lepelt V10 in 3-serie

Posted 02 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 23 Jan 2006

Posted 23 Jan 2006

c airplay kesi lagi
Posted 23 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says
idher c airplay available nahi hae...but looks nice
Posted 23 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says
ye lo je check out my car, i just took this pic today an hour ago

Posted 23 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Jan 2006

cutefriend says

bazi jee pa ne yeh leni hia ab
Posted 24 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says

stop looking at the gal and tell me wot car is this?
Posted 24 Jan 2006

peugeot
Posted 24 Jan 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
Achi Bachi Hai Apne Maaan Baap Ki Per Ab Meri Nazar Main Agayee Bechari
Posted 24 Jan 2006

BMW Z4 M Coupé

Posted 24 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Jan 2006

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Jan 2006

BoRnFl_iRt says
I Lub Only BMW 7 Series ..

Yeh Dil Maange Aur AHaa
Posted 25 Jan 2006

cutefriend says
Shahenshah said:

ap ko answer mil gaya now tell me
who is she ?
Posted 05 Feb 2006

LA AUTO SHOW

Mazda_CX7

VW_EOS

Posted 15 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
cutefriend said:

Shahenshah said:

ap ko answer mil gaya now tell me
who is she ?

mai gf
Posted 15 Feb 2006

Detriot Auto Show

Nissan

Posted 15 Feb 2006

Mitsubishi eclipse

Posted 15 Feb 2006

KIA MULTI-S

Posted 15 Feb 2006

Honda Civic Si Sedan