Tushar Kapoor's Fans Only

20647 views 255 replies
Reply to Topic
ahsan

Total Posts: 19

Hi I am Ahsan and i am from Pakistan here in Pakistan most of the people dont like u(Tushar)Even my cousins dont like u .But i am a big fan of urs.I like ur movie "Mujhey Kuch Kehna Hai"so much .And now I have seen "Kya Dil Ne Kaha "21 times till now .its a nice movie.I Love You .All The Best To You.
Bye
sunny

Edited by - ahsan on Jul 12 2002 12:59:05 AM
Posted 11 Jul 2002

BoRnFl_iRt says
Well Chooti Jeee !!

I Will But Laters [:D]
Posted 02 Jan 2003

urmila says
mil
quote:
Originally posted by pintu

Hi Ahsan !
Thanx For My Favourite Topic

Tussar is so cool and cute guy[8D]. he is really very attractive. and he is better than hrithik roshan. No Hrithik can beat him .at least he knows how to act. he looks so sweet in mujhe kuchh kehna hai. he he is stunning. i have no words to describe him. he is awesome. very handsome guy. not only sweet but talented also.And now ive seen "Kya Dil Ne Kaha" and he looks great in the movie. I love him so much.Tushar good luck with your future movies. let me tell ya one thing that you are the best. enjoy your success. good huge luck....

Posted 12 Jan 2003

urmila says
hello
      iam a great fan of thushar.he is really handsome&talented.
Posted 12 Jan 2003

quote:
Originally posted by lier_Girl

HA HA HA,U R SOOO FUNNY GUYZ,I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TUSSHAR KAPOOR HAS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

[blue]I AGree what the hELLLLLLLL hahahahahhahahaha
tushar a BIG stAr One DAy in ur dreams ahhhahahahhahah thats funny the guy looks like pak old actor RANGEELAS BETA hhahahahahah do u guys agree Hhahahahah sorry not 2 be rude but i had to say this
hahhahahah u guyz have bad choice hahahhahahah [^][/blue]
Posted 16 Jan 2003

Sonia gyal says
quote:
Originally posted by choti_mirch

HEY LIER GIRL

Cant You Read That This Forum Is Only 4 Tusshar Kapoor's Fans
Not 4 The Persons Like You

UNDERSTAND[[:(]!]

Calm down choti mirchi i don't even understand why this topic came up tusshar thats funny i had 2 write something about it 2 tell u guyz how dumb u r the guy has no acting ........heeheheheheheheheh i agree with lier gal and jati...u ppl r funny !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 16 Jan 2003

zuhra says
quote:
Originally posted by sanumayaz

yeah tushaar is not bag

first learn how to spell tusshar is BADDDDDDDDDD[:(!]
Posted 16 Jan 2003

itna gussa....

Warmth of Love
Posted 05 Feb 2003

mere ko samaj nahi ahe tum logo ko tushhar me kya nazar ata ha[:D]wo wo agar kisi actor ka beta na hota na to wo bollywood me nahi a sakta tha
Posted 05 Feb 2003

whaahhahahaha....
besti
Posted 06 Feb 2003

Baby Angel says
i hate this guy. he looks like a monkey
Posted 07 Feb 2003

sonia2004 says
um does anyone wanna know [email protected] that is his hotmail ADD HIM ADD HIM GIRLZ
Posted 16 Feb 2003

sonia2004 says
um does anyone wanna know [email protected] that is his hotmail ADD HIM ADD HIM GIRLZ
Posted 16 Feb 2003

sonia2004 says
SOMETIMED LOVE SHOULD BE SAID NOT KEPT OK
Posted 16 Feb 2003

welcome there... sonia...

Warmth of Love
Posted 19 Feb 2003

http://www.geocities.com/tussharkapoorsworld
Posted 03 Mar 2003

http://www.geocities.com/ahsan_iqbal21
Posted 03 Mar 2003

choti mirchi.. no pics now
Warmth of Love
Posted 03 Mar 2003

Why No Pics NOW ?
Posted 04 Mar 2003

don't know.. but pics are not more shown here... [:(]

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 04 Mar 2003

Tussar, I think that you're the best actor that ever came into bollywood. I've seen all of your movies, and last night I watched "Yeh Dil" and I have to say that it is the best movie I've ever seen in my life. The emotional scenes are so nice, they really touched my heart. I've been your fan since your very first movie came out, and after seeing yeh dil, I'm even a bigger fan now. The funny thing is that Shahrukh has been my favorite actor for 7 years and the day I saw your first movie, I thought that you were 10 times better than Shahrukh and better than any other bollywood actor, not only bollywood, even better than any american actor. It seems as if you really put your heart into what you do and your emotions are so clear, your acting doesn't seem like acting at all, it like real life. I hope that I'll meet you someday, actually it feels like I will, and even if I don't, then I'll still be always wishing the best for you. If you read this, then pleaseee mail me at [email protected] It will mean the world to me. Wish you the very best, always and forever, your biggest fan, anjali
Posted 12 Apr 2003

Hi.. pyarisianjali... good luck
Posted 13 Apr 2003

SaPnA says
ya good luck
Posted 13 Apr 2003

quote:
ya good luck

thats a good girl
Posted 13 Apr 2003

SaPnA says
thats a good boy
Posted 13 Apr 2003

quote:
thats a good boy

thanks you
Posted 13 Apr 2003

SaPnA says
no thanks to MOTO!
Posted 13 Apr 2003

ho tushaar as (tush) •-›¤»º»º»«º«º«¤‹-• KUÇH TO HAi •-›¤»º»º»«º«º«¤‹-•
   its me sana i know you know im muslim but if you think the religion dont make our friendship than ok but i want to tell you one thing is that i love you and natasha so much im so much impressed about your film yeh dil (F)(F) sana sheikh
Posted 14 Apr 2003

hi tushaar as (tush) •-›¤»º»º»«º«º«¤‹-• KUÇH TO HAi •-›¤»º»º»«º«º«¤‹-•
   its me sana i know you know im muslim but if you think the religion dont make our friendship than ok but i want to tell you one thing is that i love you and natasha so much im so much impressed about your film yeh dil (F)(F) sana sheikh
Posted 14 Apr 2003

:) (F)
Posted 15 Apr 2003

riddhi says
People try hard reach their caarer but it will always take time. It like exam. What do you think?
Posted 29 Apr 2003

Reply to Topic