United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Kahan say Lahore say Kiya

Very Bad Salloo...Very Bad
Posted 17 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here
Total Posts: 10168

abhi ker lainn ...kon sa mushkil kaam hay...just try the steps in email..and Inshallah it will be done
Posted 17 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

Mujhay tou nahin bataya na
Posted 17 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

Welcome SALL Manhoos Jee...
Posted 16 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

JB Ka Raja said:

ARAY NAHI ....

250 MB Wali story KAfi Old ho chuki hai....

is liy hum nay aisa kaha .....

Raja jee..Agar yeh Old Story hay tou aap such much kay Raja nahin balkeh Peeli Petti Raja Jaani hainnn ,..keh aap ko yeh valuable information pata thi, Magar aap nay JB fellows say share nahin ki
Posted 16 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

Kiya bhi keh buss theenga hi dikha diya
Posted 16 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

Madar nahin to MEHVAR bol dou ??
Posted 15 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

Very Good Bush Jee..Aap tou Waqayee Aqal Mainn "ISM-E-BA-MUSAMMA hainn...Aray Dr. Ka Clinic nahin hoga tou kiy aTea Stall ho ga
Posted 11 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

"Message pay Message Laga Raha hoon"
"Gaye Dinonn ko Bula Raha hoon....."
Posted 11 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

Baaqi Kithayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ???
Posted 10 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

"Gulabi Phool Dil Mainn Khil Chukay Thay"
"Hum Iss Mosam Mainn Tujh say Mil Chukay Thay"
Posted 09 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

"Mohabbat Diary Her Giz Nahin hay"
"Phir bhi Dates kiyun Fiz ki Jaati hainn
Posted 09 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

Doctor to WAILAY hotay hainn Busy tou mainn hoon jis ko time hi nahin milta
Posted 09 Jan 2005

new_beau

7644 days old here

"Yaad-e-Maazi Azaab hay Ya RUB"
"Chheen Lay Mujh say Hafiza Mera"
Posted 26 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

TOPIC CLOSED
Posted 20 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

What Is Depression?

Depression is an illnessthat involves feelings of sadness lasting for two weeks or longer, often accompanied by a loss of interest in life, hopelessness, and decreased energy. Such distressing feelings can affect one's ability to perform the usual tasks and activities of daily living.

This is considered to be clinical depression. It is very different from a temporary case of "the blues" triggered by an unhappy event or stressful situation.
Depression affects the mind, but this doesn't mean "it's all in your head." Depression is a medical illness linked to changes in the biochemistry of the brain.

Depression is not a weakness of character. Being depressed doesn't mean a person is inadequate. It means the person has a medical illness that is just as real as diabetes or ulcers. Like other medical disorders, clinical depression should not be ignored or dismissed. A clinically depressed person cannot simply "snap out of it" any more than a person with an ulcer could simply will it away.

But depression is highly treatable in the vast majority of cases. Up to 90% of depressed people respond positively to treatment. Sometimes psychotherapy or counseling is all that is needed, but there is also a wide array of effective antidepressant medications and alternatives available.

Clinical depression is an umbrella term used to describe the most common forms of depression, which include:

Major depression, also known as melancholia or unipolar depression, can last up to a year if not treated. A person experiencing an episode of major depression will experience some physical problems, such as headaches or digestive upset, in addition to emotional difficulties.

Bipolar disorder, once called manic depression, causes mood swings that soar to unusual elation, and then plummet to depression. A person with severe bipolar disorder may also see or hear things that are not there and experience paranoia (a feeling that they are in danger).

Dysthymia is a chronic (ongoing), low-grade depression. It often begins in childhood or adolescence and may last for many years in adulthood if not treated. It is a less severe form of clinical depression, but at times it can be almost as disabling as major depression.

Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a form of depression thought to be triggered by a decrease in exposure to sunlight. In the Northern Hemisphere, the condition usually occurs in late fall and winter, when daylight hours are short, and it is more common in geographical areas that have four clearly defined seasons.

Nice To Know:

Perhaps nowhere is the connection between mind, body, wellness, and illness more striking than in depression. It is now believed that human emotions, including sadness, elation, and anxiousness, are governed to some extent by chemical reactions in the brain. That is only the beginning. Scientists have only recently begun to unravel the complex interplay between factors that contribute to depression. Illness, heredity, psychological traits, and social environment are all believed to play a role.

Facts about depression

Depression affects nearly 17 million Americans.
It is the most common mental illness, yet fewer than half of depressed people seek help.
Depression affects one in five people at some point in their life.

It is the leading cause of suicide.

It reportedly afflicts twice as many women as men (although some observers speculate that this could be because fewer men admit they need treatment).
Depression affects four times as many people over age 65 as those in other age groups.

Depression has affected countless accomplished people throughout history, including Abraham Lincoln, Ernest Hemingway, Peter Tchaikovsky, Charles Dickens, Virginia Woolf, and Mary Shelley.

The number of people who experience depression has increased with every generation since World War II.

Nice To Know

Facts about the form of depression known as bipolar disorder:

Bipolar disorder occurs in about one in 10 people with clinical depression.

It usually begins before the age of 30.

It strikes men and women equally.

It is twice as likely as major depression to run in families.

Bipolar disorder triggers more frequent and severe episodes of illness than does major depression.
Posted 18 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

Types of headaches

Headaches are so common that they have become one of life’s routine/problems. They’re so routine that you usually just take a couple of pain relievers, go on about your business and forget about it. But did you know that there are different kinds of headaches?

Tension headaches: These are caused mostly by physical or psychological stress (or both) from muscles contractions around the eyes, face, neck and even shoulders; or an imbalance in some of the naturally occurring neuro-transmitters or brain chemicals.

Cluster headaches: These are also known as histamine caphalgia and cause an excruciating pain on one side of the head around the eye or nose. They may recur several times within a couple of days. Sometimes they are variants of migraine headaches, but may also be due to histamine release, and therefore, be related to allergic sinusitis.

Sinusitis: This inflammation of the lining of one of the eight sinus cavities can cause a deep, dull, chronic ache around the eyes, nose and head.

TMJ pain: Temporomandibular Joint pain is the result of an imbalance in the teeth or jaws resulting from a mechanical problem or muscle contraction around the joint where the lower jaw joins the face (on the side of the cheekbone in front of the ear).

Rebound headache: Overuse of pain medication, caffeine or sedatives causes rebound headaches when these substances wear off. The result is usually greater discomfort. Mild to moderate dull pain, or diffuse pain over the forehead or back of the head is what can be experienced.

Migraine headaches: These are severe, debilitating and recurrent, are accompanied by disturbances of vision and/or nausea and vomiting. There is no single cause of migraine. It tends to run in families, but the exact mechanism of inheritance is not understood. In a susceptible person, a migraine may be brought on singly or in combination by stress, food (particularly chocolate, cheese and other dairy products, red wine, fried food and citrus fruits), sensory related factors (bright light, glare, loud noises), menstruation or birth control pills. Next time you get a headache, think about what type it might be and this might help in determining the proper cure.
Posted 18 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

"Hub Bhi Monh Mainn Zubaan Rakhtay Hain"
"Kaash Poochho keh Muda'aa Kiya Hay ..!"
Posted 18 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

I think, Yahan yeh Topic ki Baijaye POLL honay chaiyey tha ta keh .end honay kay baad hum issay Government ko Foward ker saktay for theor Record kay JB members jo kay Pakistan Community ka Importnat part hain..Kiya JAZBAAT rakhtay hain...

Ok sub log...Mainn Tou Chala Iss topic say bye bye...
Posted 18 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

I got that..But we should not admit it or get pressure from it becuase as a nation we are not like that. I am in Saudi Arabia, and Here we have HINDU & Christian Collegues. And we have proved them by our Behaviour and Fair Dealing that Pakistani Nation is not Terrorist.

Infact Terrorists have no Religion or Nationality.
Posted 16 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

JB Ki Rani said:

shaista said:

lekin kia fark ke koi muslim ya christian hai aggar pakistani ho to?

ARY BATE YAH HAY
KAY MUSLIM APNAY    ATITUD KI WAJAH SAY TERAREST BAN CHUKAY HAYN
YAH
HAMERY PEROTECTION KAY LIYE HI HAY

Verryy illogical Opinion. I am sorry to say. Rani we dont expect words like this from you.
Posted 16 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

Hello Friends.

Computerized Machine Readable Passports have Standard Format all over the world. Regarding Saudi Arabia, For informatin be updated that in Saudi Nationals, ALL ARE MUSLIM. No body is Non Muslim in Saudi Nationals. There are many Non muslims in Yemen, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.

Regarding ID Card for Other Nationals in Saudi Arabia, two kind of IQAMA Resident Permits are in use. GREEN Iqama for Muslims & BROWN Iqama for Non Muslims.

When any nationals applies for a visa, Saudi Embassy always tele his/her record with the local Passport issuing authority in his/her respective country from the PASSPORT FORM which he had submitted at the time of Passport Issuance.

So I think it doesnt matter that Religion Column is there or not. Bcoz we all know that its only a matter of Faith. If a Non Muslims will say that I am muslim. Local Passport Office will issue the passport and in his/her Passport form it will be mentioned MUSLIM.

Then He can take Green Iqama in Saudi Arabia and Can go anywhere. Secondly, In Saudi Arabia also, If some body comes with Brown Iqama and after some time he goes to Ministry of Religious Affairs and say that I want to become MUSLIM. They will allow him and after getting enter to Islam they will change his Iqama and will allow him/ her to go to MAKKAH.

In The End, I would Like to say that We should have a STRONG FAITH like HAZRAT ABDUL MUTALIB. And Should remember his words which he said at the time of attack by ABRA'H.

"Jis ka Ghar hay Woh khud hi Hifaazat ker lay ga"

I think we know that KA'ABA can save us. We cannot Save Ka'aba without the Toufeeq of ALLAH ALMIGHTY. This is the House of ALLAH. He could better save it directly or through his created Human Beings however Allah Wants.

"Wallah-o-Aalam Bis Sawab"
Posted 15 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

JAVAD g & TT.. jee ..thanks 2 both of you..

Apna hi Ghar hay... aatay jaatay rehtay hainn Abhi Hum Phir going to be Ghayab from this Topic...Love JB...bye
Posted 14 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

Children in the Darkness cause Accidents----Accidents in the darkness cause children

NA JANAY KON DUA'ON MEIN YAAD RAKHTA HAI
MEIN DOOBTA HOAN SAMANDAR UCHAAL DETA HAI

MERY ZINDAGI MIAN SITARY TU BUHAT HIAN LAKIN MERI ZINDAGI KA CHAND TUM HOOO
Posted 14 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

Although I dont want to Interupt and I have not even read you complete post above. But I just want to ay few wordss like AAP PAKISTANI.

I think...

Liaqaut Ali Khan

Murdered for the reason, He Left China and tried to
make relations with America

Bhutto

Assinated, No Doubt, But He said some words in challenging style that no body tak ehis KURSI. So Allah Gave him a lesson.

BEYNAZEER

A string and well educated Politician. But Gave a big disaster to economy. Specialy by Installation of Thermal Electric Plants and oher Projects. And Still I dont know why she is avoiding to Come Back. I think She should Come back immidiately and should face the all cases with courage.

NAWAZ

Very Good Leader, and good for Economy. But He rely on his MASHEERS like BRUTUS. Made him Dead in the politics.
He should not rely on other people.

ALTAF

People who lives Out side Pakistan and Claims that they love Pakistan, are Liars. Aperson who claims that he is a MOHAJIR. He should not claims the nationality of Pakistan. There is NO MOHAJIR IN PAKISTAN. Every body is Pakistani. and He should CLAIM his rights as a PAKISTANI. And while claiming he should be in Pakistan.

ASIF ZARDAARI

Having a long List of Crimes fro economy & other matters. Nothing Proved yet. But The Gr8 Thing about him which NO BODY REALISE. During his 8 YEARS of Prison he has not planned or actioned a single AGGITATION in the Country. He never Encouraged TOR PHOR onthe streets and Long March for his support. He Did wait for the court's Decision and hounoured it. So This is a very Good Thing ABout Him.

JAMALI

We should not mind that. Becuase Jamali is still in the parliament and happy. He was not fit accoring to Future Plans so Musharraf Brought Shoukat Aziz. Its good for Pakistan.

Posted 09 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

Thanks Janu Baby
Posted 07 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

SALAM TAMAM MUSLIMEEN
&
NAMASTAY TO ALL HINDUS
&
SAT SIRI AKAL TO SIKHS
&
HELLO TO ALL OTHERE

I have read each and every post of this topic.
And I have started my message by saying starting words in Big Size bcoz we should speak with big hearts, I have chosen Green Color, bcoz its a color of Nature which is same on the land of all countries on this earth, thats why Muslims has Chosen it as a color of Peace, Bold Characters, because we should be clear & bold in our saying as well as we should have courage to listen the bold words, "Center" because we should express our feeling with a central and neutral thoughts.

Regarding to topic, Many of us has express their feelings in positive way and some just paased the time and showed that they have taken it a just a topic.

I want to say following points.

1. Pakistan and India are on TABLE, Because they know that they have lost many things in the battle field.

2. This Process is not a Friend Ship Process, Becuase Friendship is not a contract in which we decide the give & takes. Its a Peace Process to solve bilateral matters which we are unable to solve in the battle field except loosing our image in the world as well as killing people.

3. Regarding Movies, This Concept which they are showing in the movies is totally wrong. Reference to the words against Pakistan, I dont mind that. Becuase everybody has a right to express his/her feelings through the media or anyother way whatever is in use.

I live in Saudi Arabia, And I have many Hindu Collegues. I found the Neutral in Dealings. But Some of Them are Bad Thinkers Too.

I think Firstly, Hindus should Condemn These Type of Movies in which Muslims & Hindus are Getting Marriages. Because, If Islam Doesnt allow this, Hinduism is also against it.

So We should Go Back to Our Roots, And Then We should Observe our living ways. Then We can Sit Togather on equal Level to Discuss something.

I want to say more, But Its just a begining......

Comments are welcome....
Posted 03 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

"Yunhi Yeh Silsila Kub Tek Chalay Ga"
"Kahan Tek Deep Aandhi Mainn Jalay Ga"

"Bichhar Janay ka Mosam Aa raha hay"
"Nahin Mumkin, keh Ab woh Saath Day Ga"
Posted 03 Dec 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

Posted 29 Nov 2004

new_beau

7644 days old here

Dear Shah Rukh.

PM me the Whole History of this Case, Hospital Name, Girls Name & her Father Name and Tel No. City Name.

I will arrange an investigation report regarding this through GEO Channel. Dont Worry. Truth will come in front of Us.

Posted 17 Nov 2004

Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .816