nikama

6986 days old here
Total Posts: 3660

when it comes to marriage,many hitherto religious and simple people ko pata nahin kya ho jata hay.abba jaan of a friend,happens to be a katter tablighi,but only two days ago we have seen a Mujra in his house.when I asked him why did he allow his son to take such a bold step,he said tumhain eitraaz he to tum aay kyun? he was correct,if we all refuse to attend such gatherings that are against our values and religion,I think without any law or an inspiring leader,her koi khud hi theek ho jaay,per hum aisa karain hi kyun,jub doosron ke kharchay per aish karna ho to I will be the last one to say no.what about u
Posted 04 Oct 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

Badal,thanks for correcting me where I was wrong.Allah aap ko is ki jaza dey.now let me share an incident with u.I have a friend Afzal,who was by birth a catholic.3 years ago he embraced Islam when he read the khutba hajjatulwidaa.the mosque where he was converted into islam belonged to deobandis.he received his basic education of the religion there.yhen he moved to our area where the mosque is run by burelvis.in a speech,once our mulla labelled deobandis as kafir because they say this and that etc.now that puzzled our friend so he went to the mulla who had converted him.he in return told him that it were actually burelvis who were kafirs because...blah blah.more confused,Afzal our friend came to us.we were at the time not in a very serious mood so after exchange of some jokes we told him not to worry as both the sects were muslim and it is only murgha and halwa that they actually fight over.but he was so disgusted that he said he did not want to associate with any of these two sects.a friend told him again not to worry because he still had another seventy packages to choose from.we all laughed but Afzal was still confused.he asked what was the sect of MUHAMMAD(P.B.U.H)?We said he did not need to have any he asked then why do we need to have any and went away.he is still a very good practicing muslim and generally follows Imaam Abu Hanifa as we do.but he does not believe in getting associated with a sect.my question is that actually the four Imaams of ehle sunaa and those of ehle tashie were very great scholors who interpreted the Quran and Hadith according to the best of their knowledge and wisdom,who gave us the answers to all those questions in the light of Quran o sunnah,that were difficult for us ordinery muslims to answer.in short each one of them gave us his own version of Islam and they agree with each other on almost 90 percent issues,many are still debatable.so far so good but still why we should just blindly follow any one of them on all the matters? they have done their duty why dont we,I mean the Ummah and specially its Ullemas do their part of the job.why dont we compere and reconcile their works.why dont we try to reach a consensus regarding our religion?ALLAH and HIS HOLY PROPHET cannot be wrong anyway,but all the Imaams were after all human beings no matter how pious,how prudent they were.who can say that Abu Hanifa or Imaam Malik or any other was and is absolutely right on all matters.now that we have access to more Ahaadith then say our Imaam Abu Hanifa had,now that we have more worldly knowledge at our disposal to correctly interpret those matters that relate to practical lives of us all in this age,still is it right to just keep our eyes closed and let our Imaams take us where ever they do?suppose if the matters relating to divorce are Allah na karey not right in our Fiqqah,what will we do in the judjement day,put all the blame on our Imaam.that will surely not work there.by the way,please dont assume that I am personally against Imaams or Firqas.I am just trying to find the truth,so help me.   
Posted 30 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

our history says that those who come in uniform get burried in uniform.remember Zia?
Posted 29 Sep 2005

Topic: DRUGS

nikama

6986 days old here

basically it all depends on your friend.if s/he really wants to get out of this problem,he will.getting admitted into a clinic is not very helpfull,because as soon as he will get out his old fellas will catch him again.all he needs is a lot of family support,a change of place if possible would greatly help him get rid of the bad friends.but more than anything,he needs to remain very very engaged in some positive activities.the problem is that we often treat a drug addict the same way we treat a T.B or hepatitis patient,giving him complete bed rest,allowing him to comfortably stay on his own.an idle mind is a devils workshop.doing nothing increases the anxiety and depression of the patient.keep him engaged,entertained and abserved.it will take him 3 to 6 months to come over this damned thing,but be care full ever after cause the drug is like first love u leave it but u never forget it. best wishes for your friend
Posted 29 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

i totaly agree with Badal's second post,ofcourse if someones beliefs or practices are harmfull to muslim society,he must be stopped.but basically I started this topic in order to discuss the tendency to call anyone kafir whose perception of Islam only slightly differs from our own perception(I have deliberately used the word perception and not belief)as Badal has quite rightly pointed out that if we take someone's statement out of context,it may sound very misleading.what is happening now is that those who believe that Holy Prophet was Noor,call those people kafir who believe otherwise and vice versa.similarly,those who follow an Imaam,call those a kafir who dont and so on.denying the basic Arkaan-e-Islam is other thing where Badal has misunderstood my view point.
Posted 29 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

Admins!watch the picture closely....meenu wants a kick on his butt,jis ko abhi bolna bhi nahin aaya us ka freedom of speech main kya kaam.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

nikama....coz these days i'm doin' nothin'.just being a couch potato,kabhi t.v ke aagay,kabhi computor ke aagay.....Ishq ne Ghaalib nikama ker diya
Posted 13 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

yaar,so many people have taken hold of Resham at so many times that kuch pata nahin chalta.poor silky lass.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

right,and we must also keep in mind that 90's was the era when the tension was at its peak between the two countries and any one caught while travelling on false or no documents was called a terrorist or spy.lekin aik baat jo mujhe ajeeb lagti he that although our judiciary is not the best in the world on any ground,phir bhi judges normally police fabricated cases per itney sakht decision nahein letay.but even the supreme court has confirmed his death sentenceit means that case main kuch to jaan hay.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

chaudry saab,ab aap mujhe pehchan bhi nahin rahe kamaal hay
Posted 12 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

n.b humesha kaam ki khabrain dhoond hi leta he.nice work yaar.generally,its a practice in intelligence circle that if a spy is caught and it is proved after intero.that he does not have much valuable info.he is normally deported.coz,humaray bhi kai spy border ke paar hotay hain.but being a terrorist is something completely diff.anyway the ball is now in Musharaf's court and if Indian prime minister appeals,in their upcoming meeting I think he will change his death sentence into life imprisonment.
Posted 12 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

what abt the theory that Hazrat Isa survived the crucification
Posted 09 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

meray khayal main neau-beau ka purpose basically tha to discuss the changes that agha khan board wants to bring abt in our education system.I have read the questions asked in the survey that the board carried out a few months ago.yaar honestly speaking,the questions were too bold for our society.as far Manto's short story"khol do" well its a good reading for a mature adult,but to include it in the syllabus of o-level urdu is something else.now I dont like to put every blame on American pressure,but the fact is that Bush admin.had serious reservations against the syllabus of Pakistani schools.in the 1st term of Bush,our fedral minister for education was one Zubaida Jalal who got so much thrashing from religious parties over the isuue of syllabus review,that gov. changed her port folio and brought Gen. Ashraf Jahangir Qazi then minister for railways to step in her shoes.now u people know or not but this man is considered to be one of the most liberal generals that we have.also being a retired general he is so far enjoing a sort of immunity from the criticism.and the last thing abt him,he reportedly is responsible for the purchase of sub-standerd loclmotives for pak railway from CHINA aur woh bhi itni price per jis main hum Japan se bullet train ka engine purchase ker saktay thay.lets see what he does with our already deteriorating education system.SO BAATON KI EK BAAT YE KE KUCH ARSE SE HUM ITNAY ZIADA AZAD AUR KHUDMUKHTAR NAHIN RAHE JITNEY WE USED TO BE IN THE PAST.now hamaray sylaabus ke decisions bhi baahir se ho ke aatay hain.
Posted 09 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

kukki's language kharaab karne main bhi Indian media ka bara haath he.their movies,their dramas,even their songs promote gaali galoch.so KUKKI I sympathise with u,tum jis maahol main rehtay ho wahan bachon ko aisi hi baatein sikhai jaati hain.
Posted 08 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

yaar Jawad and Sall,tumharay khayalat are true,but I think u 2 r too passimist abt it.ye to sahih he ke almost everybody in the cities now has cable in his house but to assume ke sab sirf indian remixes or movies ka hi shouq rakhtay hain is wrong.NAT GEO,E.S.P.N,DISCOVERY,CARTOON NETWORK,TEN SPORTS all are enjoing pretty large viewership in Pakistan.ab waqt aisa aa gaya he when we cant stop all these things but our collective sense of right and wrong is not fading.infact it is now getting even stronger kynke logon ko pata chal raha he ke had se ziada azadi ka kia natija nikalta he.take Sall for example,despite being in a country like France, she is so concerned abt these matters.to yeh samajh lena ke people in Pakistan have just accepted these things is not right.we r a GHAIRATMAND,PROUD and SAMAJHDAR nation having a very B.U.T.FULL culture of our own.hum in ghatya harbon se khabhi mutasir nahin hon gay.INSHAALLAH.
Posted 08 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

just imagine oont ki khaal ka gharara,khajoor ke paton ka blouz..... habibi hayya hayya
Posted 08 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

meenu beta meetha kum khaya karo
Posted 08 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

jaisay kaala ho rang    jaisay tooty patang     jaisay peelay hon daant      jaisay langri ho laat jaisay nazla ho naak se behta huwaaaaaaa hoooooo    ek larki ko dekha to aisa laga guess woh kon thi need more clues
Posted 08 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

here in Pakistan,start main kafi log Indian channels dekhtay thay.but ever since Pakistani channels like ARY,INDUS,APNA,GEO,etc have come out most of the people I know, now watch these channels most of the time.STAR PLUS is still very popular is leiy ke its dramas are liked by families.I think hamari moral values are still very strong and this so called cultural invasion by the indian channels, hamara kuch nahin biggar sakti.
Posted 07 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

red rose said:

mujey app ek song key barey mein bathein gey

did she say would u tell me about a song
Posted 07 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

BadShaH1 said:

Hey shuja ..school key sath ye bhi chelta hey, why leave?

haan yaar,maza to isi main he ke studies ke saath apanay shouq bhi pooray karo
Posted 07 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

I appreciate your views Iftikhar Bhai but given the present situation after 7/7,I dont think British gov. would pay heed to your sujjestions.good thinking anyway.
Posted 07 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

Muskaan,do any thing but please dont go for Arabian Touch
Posted 07 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

Indian film industry is thriving on Hollywood's rip-offs and their music industry has fallen in love for paki pop. Indian pop music on its own can only churn out re-mixes or mindless Punjabi Bhangra tracks.
Posted 07 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

God better knows Isa married or not but the book has started a world-wide debate over the accuracy of all the Divine books.Controversy always sells.
Posted 07 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

that was really unfortunate. what added to the miseries of the effected people was the sluggish way Bush admin. responded.usay ab Iraaq ko bhool kay apnay ghar kifikar karni chahiy.
Posted 06 Sep 2005

Topic: Pray

nikama

6986 days old here

aamin,sum aamin
Posted 06 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

mujhe to sharam bhi aai and der bhi laga
Posted 06 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

well,I did not read the book,but last month national geographic channel showed a special documentry on it that I watched.many experts although appreciated the authors work but they did not agree with him on the question of Hazrat Isa's marriage.
Posted 06 Sep 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

oh,I assure u Badshah it will be an experience u will never forget.
Posted 06 Sep 2005