JAHEEZ

8345 views 165 replies
Reply to Topic
doost

Total Posts: 32

Dear friends,
              Salam,
                    I want to make an organisation of Pakistanies youths who promise that they will strugle for the end of our very very bad custom JAHEEZ.I invite u all friends for this good work.Plz help me and the poor people of Pakistan.I m waiting for ur help.
My
e-mail address is...
                    [email protected]
Posted 08 Jun 2003

doost says
i think no one help me in this mesion. i request u that we try our best to stop this bad custom.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted 08 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
i am wid ya doost........aoo JB ki taraf say jaloos nikaltay hein
Posted 08 Jun 2003

doost says
dear DOSSELPOH
               thank u for ur good words.we will fight against this bad custom, and i hope u will be with us in this jehad
Posted 08 Jun 2003

yeh mera nam bhi add ker lia jaye!
Posted 08 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
or mera bhii
Posted 09 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:
Originally posted by doost

dear DOSSELPOH
               thank u for ur good words.we will fight against this bad custom, and i hope u will be with us in this jehad

INshallah.....me wid ya

Hoor form fill kerooo........
Posted 09 Jun 2003

acha form send karo ge joji to fill karun gi na!tum bi na!
Posted 09 Jun 2003

jani420 says
jani bhi tumarey saath hai dost
Posted 09 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
appna naam pata bataooo......form bhejta hoon
Posted 09 Jun 2003

doost says
thakx all of u to encourage me that u all will be with me in this jehad. any one who is intrested in this mission plz contact me on these email addresses...
                 [email protected]
                 [email protected]
    i m waiting for ur mail.
    first of all i want to unite the youths on one platform.when we become stable group of youths then we will start our mission.plz i requet u all to contact me as soon as posiable.
thanx all of u once again.
Posted 09 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
mail main likhna kia ha?????????
Posted 10 Jun 2003

use mail ker ke pucho joji..
aur jab mail kro usse to sath mera bi nam likh dena..!ok
Posted 10 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
yeh theek ha Sir......our bhi koi kaam ho too bata dain:P
Posted 10 Jun 2003

Spark says
sorry..but i am new to this..what is JAHEEZ??? I am not pakistani...and i live in a different culture and i never heard anything about that..plz define..in short..i also want to help.
Posted 10 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
hmmmmmmmm.......let me xplain.....

On shadi waya....dulhay kay parents wanting......lot of cheezing.....and if they dont providing.......mangni tootnay ki dhamkian aiing......larki kay parents ko mushkiling hoing...... mashray ki batoon say daring...and den finally sab kuch baching .....and providing Jaheez.....lolz

Posted 10 Jun 2003

Spark says
do u mean dowry? from the bride...is this right?
Posted 10 Jun 2003

Spark says
ur paki+english is funny,,,,lolz.
Posted 10 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
oooo yeh minooooo kithey phasa dita aye.....pari likhi maim lagdee aye...lolz

yeah its dowry...... this is not good but every body in pak just do it...even if they dont want to....because they r scared of other people( What they r going to say)

soo now doost is fighting for thiz custom.....as there r alot poor people in Pak who kant afford to do that..... i have seen people even selling their homes for Jahez....soo sad na
Posted 10 Jun 2003

doost says
i m very thankful to all of u.
if u want to take part in this jehad send me a mail in which write down ur contavt email address.when i need u i will contact u on that occasion.plz send me ur contact addresses. i m waiting......
when u send me mail and address u will become member of this organisation.
               thanx
Posted 10 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
hmmmmmmmm........will do it today...INshallah
Posted 11 Jun 2003

Spark says
ok..well thats really great that men are fighiting against dowry..! thanks for the comments dosseloph..u saved me!
hmmm...i got to think first...doost what type of things we can help u with..i don't mind helping u...but the idea of collecting addresses seems weird to me! In our society things are 180 degree different...men got to pay dowry to women...imagine how lucky we are!
Posted 11 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
u cum cum spark:)

well we both belong to muslim countries......there should be same customs accorging to Islam
Posted 11 Jun 2003

Spark says
ya i believe as well..but the different cultural backgrounds and traditions doesn't allow that. i remeber when i tell my friends in india..that when i will get married my husband will pay everything..they say..we wish we were born abroad!
Posted 11 Jun 2003

Spark says
actually it is the fault of the indian and pakistani society..they always consider girls..a stigma..and always prefer to have boys...so that dowry reversed custom actually derive from there...i mean girls paying money to boys.
Posted 11 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
rite......per nothing can be done now.......i think government should take necessary measures to stop all dis.........
Posted 11 Jun 2003

Spark says
one solution i believe that can effectively work out..is if grooms go against that seriously..and take it to heart..but they usually chicken out..and most of them really marry only to achieve prosperity...if u all guys here are againts it..how many of u..will go against there parents then?
Posted 11 Jun 2003

Spark says
ya..u can involve..authorities..but marriage is happiness not pressure or force after all..i am sure no one from the grooms family or the brides family would be happy about that at all.
Posted 11 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
well we dont have to see who is happy and who is not........we have to do whatever is good and better for them...

no body will go against there parents ....... there are also some parents who dont wana do thiz........if every single parents start thinking like thiz......i think we can do thiz job

Posted 11 Jun 2003

Spark says
ya..but if start saying this to ur parents,,and other paki guys too..than can remarkebly help.give it a second thought..if u backup..whose job would be to rise awareness?
anyway..got to go now..have exam.u take care...doss.
Posted 11 Jun 2003

dosselpoh says
u too spark......and good luck for the xams
Posted 11 Jun 2003

Reply to Topic