~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here
Total Posts: 56416

nahi jee kiren ko ghal fahmi ho hi nahi sakty .kiren is alwyz right.kiyon   kiren ?
Posted 30 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

han pakistani jo hannnnn   lolzzz kabhi kabhi to red per bhi chal party han..
Posted 30 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

ankh mary ho larka ankh mary sity bajay bajay mogh ko sataye.....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted 30 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

kiran said:

api ap ko bare hansi a rahi hai..

fragi ab tum kaha he is lie hum nahe karen gai..

. kiren kodekh kar hiyah khoshi kikiren photy hay na
Posted 30 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

kiya hal hya sabb kay............
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

lolzz ..nahi jee baba jee is a such a nice person.
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

sho shweet cat/.......
Posted 29 Mar 2004

Topic: Kurcee Walaa

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

ham may nay aty hi dekhi thy .boht achi han or may nay soch bhi liya hay kay konsey chir kahan rakhney hay.bass order kay liye app ka wait kar rahy thy.
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

ha ha ha ........................ nice javed
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

london_ki_hoor said:

koi yeh na bhule mei bi hun yaha..

app to jee sab say pahley my dear sis
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

han hoor come on ...
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

may batao is ka matelab hay..ok agey app ab khod si samgh jao na
kay sab koch batana pary ga.lolzzzz
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

thik thak app sonao
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

thanx kiran sho nice of u
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

shoker hay cf tum nay sin or avtar to change kiya
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

) > >Haven't you always wondered how "Americanisms" would sound like if they >were translated literally to an average Indian on, say, the streets of >New Delhi (or elsewhere)? > >Have a nice day! >* Achcha din lo! > >What's up? >*Uppar kya hai? > >You're kidding! >*Tum bachcha bana rahe ho! > >Don't kid me! >* Mera bachcha mut banaao! > >Yo, baby! What's up? >* Beti Yo, uppar kya hai? > >Cool man! >* Thandaa aadmi! > >Don't mess with me, dude. >* Mere saath gandagee mat karo, ek hustee. > >Check this out, man! >* Iskee chaanbeen karo, aadmi! > >She's so fine! >* Woh itnee bedaag hai! > >Listen buddy, that chick's mine, okay!? >* Suno dost, woh choozaa mera hai, theek? > >Hey good looking; what's cooking? >* Arree sundarta ki devi; kyaa pakaa rahee ho? > >Are you nuts? >* Kya aap akhrot hain? > >Son of a gun. >* Bachcha bandook ka. > >And the best one is..... > >How do you do? >* Kaise karte ho? >
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

asalm o alikum sabbbbb ko
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

its very funny"~ Its Very Funny i Hope you Like it ~" > 1) The night was dark, > the moon was high, >I stopped my car.... > u wondered why? >I leant so close, u felt shy. > I uttered those three words.... > I ......la.......puncture !! > > >2) Friends r like mirrors, > they r our reflection. > You r damn lucky I look good !!!! > > >3) You = cute > You = hot > You = sweet > You = intelligent > You = amazing > You = perfect > Me = liar. > > > >4) I have a confession to make, ever since >I have known u, Its kinda >hard for me to forget u. >Every night u appear in my dreams, >And I find my self shouting..... > > BHOOT !!! > BHOOT !!! > > > >5) I look at the stars, the stars r beautiful >Then I look at you...... >I ...... >I ....... >I rather look at the stars again. ***** > > > >6) Look at the world as one big chocolate cake. >It would never be >complete without few sweets n nuts. Sweets like > >ME > >and nuts like > >YOU. > > > >7) U r 100% beautiful, > u r 100% lucky >u r 100% sweet , >u r 100% nice, >and u r 100% stupid to believe these words....... > > > >8) Good looking people r hard to find. > >That's why u don't ...... > >That's y u don't see me often. > > > >9) A good speech should b like a women's skirt... >Long enough to cover the subject, >And short enough to create >interest. > > >10) When u feel sad.... > To cheer up just go to the mirror and say, > "damn I am really sooo cute" >u will overcome ur sadness. >But don't make this a habit..... >Coz liars go to hell !!!! > > >(11) Jassi singh tells his gf, > "come home tomorrow, no one will b at home." > When she goes the next day to his home....... > There was NO ONE at home. > > > >12) What frustrates the sardarji > when his wife delivers twins??? > >He wonders who is the father of the >second child > > > >13) Your brain will be refreshed in the next five > seconds..... > 5...... > > > > 4....... > > > 3....... > > > 2....... > > > 1........ > > > > LOADING..... > > > ERROR: no brain detected. > > > >14) WIFE : " I wish I was a newspaper, >so I'd be in ur hands all day." >HUSBAND : " I too wish that u were a newspaper, >so I could have a new >one everyday." > > >15) A SARDARJI is in the library , >he bangs down a book and says: >" too boring, too many characters and no story". >LIBRARIAN says : oh! U r the one who took >the phone directory away?? > > >16) God created ME to b ur friend. > He picked ME out from all the REST >coz he knows I am ... > well one of the BEST. > > AHEM !! > > don't argue with God now..
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

: MOTHER > > > The Mother > > >> > >> > >>1. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. > >> you thanked her by crying all the night. > >> > >>2. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. > >> You thanked her by running away when she called. > >> > >>3. When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love. > >> You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor. > >> > >>4. When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons. > >> You thanked her by coloring the dinning room table. > >> > >>5. When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays. > >> You thanked her by looping into the nearest pile of mud. > >> > >>6. When you were 6 years old, she walked you into school. > >> You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING". > >> > >>7. When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball. > >> You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor > >>window. > >> > >>8. When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream. > >> You thanked her by dripping it all over you lap. > >> > >>9. When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. > >> You thanked her by never even bothering to practice it. > >> > >>10. When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer > >>to gymnastic to one birthday party after another. > >> You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking > >>back. > >> > >>11. When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to > >>the movies. > >> You thanked her by asking to sit in the different row. > >> > >>12. When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain > >>TV shows. > >> You thanked her by waiting until she left the house. > >> > >>13. When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. > >> You thanked her by telling her she had no taste. > >> > >>14. When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. > >> You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter. > >> > >>15. When you were 15, she came home from work, lookingfor a hug. > >> You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked. > >> > >>16. When you were 16, she taught you how to drove hercar. > >> You thanked her by taking it every chance you could. > >> > >>17. When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. > >> You thanked her by being on the phone all night. > >> > >>18. When you were 18, she cried at your school graduation. > >> You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn. > >> > >>19. When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you > >>to campus, carried your bags. > >> You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you > >>wouldn't be embarrassed in front of you friends. > >> > >>20. When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone. > >> You thanked her by saying "It's none of you business". > >> > >>21. When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your > >>future. > >> You thanked her by saying "I don't want to be like you". > >> > >>22. When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation. > >> You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip > >>to Europe. > >> > >>23. When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first > >>apartment. > >> You thanked her by telling your friend it was ugly. > >> > >>24. When you were 24, she met your fiancé and asked about your > >>plans for the future. > >> You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, > >>please!" > >> > >>25. When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she > >>cried and told how deeply she loved you. > >> You thanked her by moving halfway across the country. > >> > >>26. When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby. > >> You thanked by telling her, "Things are different now." > >> > >>27. When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's > >>birthday. > >> You thanked her by saying you were "really busy right now." > >> > >>28. When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of > >>her. > >> You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become > >>to their children. > >> > >>29. And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never > >>did, came crashing down like thunder on your heart. > >> > >>IF SHE' S STILL AROUND, NEVER FORGET TO LOVE HER MORE THAN EVER. > >>AND IF SHE' S NOT, REMEMBER HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE >
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

Posted 29 Mar 2004

Topic: Chali

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

kahan ho tum ko dhond rahy han yah bahareyen yah sama.sab kahan ho?
Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here

Posted 29 Mar 2004

~CHANDNI~

7803 days old here