And because "money is the root of all evil"
Money = √Evil
Therefore
Girls = (√Evil)²
And we are forced to conclude that
Girls = Evil
Posted 06 Mar 2005

friend_16 says
chu chu itnee mehnat ker kay prove kia hai hum tu waisay he keh daitee hein Boys are evil..
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
some boys just don't want to spend money on their girls, this evil theory is just an excuse
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Ashii says
khannn
kanjoooooooooooooooos
makhiii chooooooooooooos
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
Posted 06 Mar 2005

this topic is such a truth.. god bless maths.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

friend_16 said:

chu chu itnee mehnat ker kay prove kia hai hum tu waisay he keh daitee hein Boys are evil..

friend
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Jia_ka_chand said:

some boys just don't want to spend money on their girls, this evil theory is just an excuse

Yeah Rite
Posted 06 Mar 2005

who says this..

listen to another truth.
if girls were not created.. than there would not have been any wars... and thats a real real truth..
stupid girls.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
hey hey what's the name calling? if you have read or seen Queen of the Dammned you would know that yes, if it was a girl's world there would be no war.

Besides, you may not be aware but boys give no genetic significance. Girl genes are what do all the work.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
[N.T.G said:

]a real real truth.....stupid girls.

Please NTG, don't be offencive. It is a Forum where we exchange our views and enjoy, having fun for fun only. We all members of the Forum have equal rights and we are thankful to JANUBABA for this opportunity.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

so you gonna teach me genetics..???

i agree that scientist have proven that only females can reproduce ,, but keep in mind that if that happens then the young ones will only be females and they will gradully loose their immune system, this is true.. check on the net.

so this implies that males are real necessary to put some mind in females..lol lol...
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
I posted this topic just for fun and to give u a laugh only. Don't take it seriously. Respect the Forum members regardless of their gender. It actually does not mean that girls are evil. Mother, wife, sister and daughter were/are girls and I respect all the relations accordingly.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
You are very much wrong Mr. NTG. Net was born couple of years ago and the ALLAH Almighty created human beings millions and trillion of years before.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Hazarat Mariam (PBUH) gave birth Hazarat Issa (PBUH) WITHOUT ANY MALE RELATION and ALLAH Almighty has the power to do anything.

Regarding science, it never solves any problem without creating ten more. Mind it and it is true.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

now from where the hell that net and allah connection came from>?? when did i said that..

and ofcourse its lite talks.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

but see.. girls are real troble for mankind. facts cant be neglected..

girls started all the sins from the days of adam and eve.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Language please. Don't use 'stupid', 'where the hell' type of words on this Forum. These kind of words are very easy for me to use. I don't know from where r u but I'm from Pakistan and furthermore from Punjab and u don't know the Punjabi people.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
[N.T.G said:

] but see.. girls are real troble for mankind. facts cant be neglected..

girls started all the sins from the days of adam and eve.

Do you have any proof that girls are real trouble .... and girls started all the sins.... etc. or this is just your thinking???
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
Actually up until last year scientist found no use of the male Y chromosome. The purpose they did find was that the Y chromosome is responisble for the production ear hair. btw I don't need to look on the net for my genetics, I can just pick up my course book.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
khansak said:

I posted this topic just for fun and to give u a laugh only. Don't take it seriously. Respect the Forum members regardless of their gender. It actually does not mean that girls are evil. Mother, wife, sister and daughter were/are girls and I respect all the relations accordingly.

Exactly this is just for a laugh let's not make it a battle field.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
oye idher war ho rahi hae...mujhe kisi ne bataya he nahi

Attention: Major app apni company ke sath camp mae rahain gae
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
lakin general sahib nay tu kaha hai kay dut ker muqabala karo
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
major apki company ka kaam ho ga camp ke hifazat!
mae aur mere jawan agay ja ker dushman per shelling kerain gae...koi shaq jawan?
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Bazigaar said:

major apki company ka kaam ho ga camp ke hifazat!

Lakin camp main to koi girls hi nahi hain, hifazat kis ki karain gay?
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
laholawalakuwat banda-e-khuda...idher ye bemaaroon ke aur rashan ke hufazat kerna hae tum ko.....ye jang kernay aye ho k poondi?
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Saab poondi kiya hota hai? Aur aap nay 'Koi Shaak' tu kaha hi nahi.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
kiyonke senior ke batoon pe shaq kerna army mae watan se ghadari mani jati hae poondi means flirting **i think** KOI SHAQ
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
ah trust boys to start a conflict in the thread.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Bazigaar said:

kiyonke senior ke batoon pe shaq kerna army mae watan se ghadari mani jati hae poondi means flirting **i think** KOI SHAQ

I think bi liktay ho aur Koi Shaq bi kehtay ho tu think main to shaq hi hota hai na
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Jia_ka_chand said:

ah trust boys to start a conflict in the thread.

I just want to be respected by respecting the others. Just go thru his postings.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic