Pakistani troops in Iraq

4705 views 160 replies
Reply to Topic
DesertBoy

Total Posts: 113

Well, folks this is my first topic over here...but i felt strongly about this issue......there has been talk going on about sending our Pakistani troops to Iraq to clean up Americas mess of the war on terror....now it is not clear that who the hell is even supporting the idea in our hierarchy of power....but considering the daily state of affairs of Iraq and the condition of our country i say we are not in a position to send troops to Iraq and morally it is not correct as the leading Islamic state to send our troops to another Muslim land as part of an occupying force......now there is talk here of us sending our troops to Iraq just because India is doing the same....(latest news is India has refused to send its troops but we cant even refuse because we owe America so much even our freedom, if there is any left[:P])....anyways....we have enuff on our hands we have to guard our eastern borders against a permanent threat and our western borders now thanks to our support on the war on terrorism we have a hostile Afghan govt which already has started a mini campaign in our tribal areas in the name of getting the taliban and al qaeda.........now i am a guy who was against the war in iraq since the beginning and if it is over(i'm not a particular Saddam fan but i think he deserved to die at the hands of his own ppl rather than a bunch of gun wielding cowboys...) and now watching the events unfold in Iraq and how the Americans behave especially with the bodies of Uday and Qusay....it makes my blood boil...never mind they were murderers but they are Muslims also....there should be a proper code of conduct of burying them and treating them as war dead...not as some scums u picked off the streets and thats waht the impression the Americans gave...and its no wonder that they die daily in a spate of attacks and they ask us why we hate them?......and if we want to see our pakistani troops die on a daily scale like the Americans in a useless exercise then i bleeive we are as good as dead as a nation.....we are just passing off our time as a sore thumb on this planet.....but if we think that the idea of our troops in Iraq under American command is wrong in all sense of this word....then i need u folks to use ur power of eloquence and speak out becasue it affects all of us Pakistanis as they are our country's soldiers and they will be representing us.....for someone who supports the Iraqis against the Americans i want my govt to speak out against the unjust invasion and throw out any idea of sending troops there....because let alone the eyes of the Muslim world.....there will come a dawn that i will be too shame faced to look at myself in the mirror and say that i am a proud Pakistani because of seeing my ppl die at the hands of fellow Muslims and for nothing!!!
Posted 31 Jul 2003

saieen says
hmmm....
i also have feelings that it is not fair to send troops there in Iraq.....
but i read newspaper there was something like America again requsted for troops....
ahhh
Poor We..
our every Leader is like....hmm wot can i say now here....all r like "I M RIGHT ELSE R WRONG"
but thing is no one is right for Pakistan
May Allah forgives our sins n gives us a True Leader
Posted 31 Jul 2003

dosselpoh says
i think us dont tell us what to so...yeh too direct order deta ha to do it!!!

is lye kay hamaray leaders do what ever us says.....widout sooching kay is it good or bad for Pakistan
Posted 31 Jul 2003

~Fragi~ says
Political issue!!!
Posted 31 Jul 2003

Xtreme says
NO TROOPS FOR IRAQ!!!
Posted 01 Aug 2003

dosselpoh says
yeah..me wid xtreme.....hum strike kerain gay
Posted 01 Aug 2003

Xtreme says
Well Why should we kill our troops for their mess. now once they cant control the things so they want pakis to die in their place.
Posted 02 Aug 2003

SASSI says
yes no tropps   for iraq.jab appen marne shoro huy to pakistani ppl ko marwana chata hae bush nothing else
Posted 02 Aug 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:
Originally posted by Xtreme

Well Why should we kill our troops for their mess. now once they cant control the things so they want pakis to die in their place.

yeah u r rite.......per our leaders dont think like dis na.......
Posted 04 Aug 2003

SASSI says
hum appni army ko kiu kill karwin US ke liye as US ne already KARGILL mien humari bahot army marwai thi
Posted 09 Aug 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
Tum Sab K Bolne Se Kiya Army Iraq Nahin Jayegi ..
Comon Yaar Chooro In Baatoon Ko .. Hoga Wohi Jo
Already Decide Ho Chuka Hai .. um Kiyon Apna
Maza Kharaab Kerien ... Fiker Na Faka AISH Ker Kaka ..
Posted 09 Aug 2003

DesertBoy says
quote:
Originally posted by BoRnFl_iRt

agar hum fiqar aur faka nahin karay gay...to hamaray liyay koi aur aa kar bhi nahin karay ga.....we are all responsible for the deeds of our nation.....and history will be written by our deeds.....kamaz kaam ham nay baat kee yahan par.......ppl got to know that this is wrong......we can carry this forward...and post it on govt sites....
Posted 22 Aug 2003

DesertBoy says
quote:

agar hum fiqar aur faka nahin karay gay...to hamaray liyay koi aur aa kar bhi nahin karay ga.....we are all responsible for the deeds of our nation.....and history will be written by our deeds.....kamaz kaam ham nay baat kee yahan par.......ppl got to know that this is wrong......we can carry this forward...and post it on govt sites....
Posted 22 Aug 2003

2HOT4U says
quote:

oh tight!! ADIL DA BANANANANANNANANANNA ROX!!!!! hahahhahah I want a banana....

[img] I STOLE YO BANANANNANANANANANNANANANAS!!! [:p]
Posted 22 Aug 2003

saieen says
koie ja kur indaya ke hokey stole kuray match ka phier muqbara bun gaya :|
Posted 22 Aug 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
quote:
Originally posted by desertboy

quote:

In The End Hum Sab Mil Ker Bhi Kuch Nahin Ker Sakte
    Even Govt Cant Do Anything Abt Tht ... It Is Destiny
Posted 23 Aug 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
quote:
Originally posted by 2HOT4U

quote:

If Ya Really Want A Banana .. Go To Supermarket Get 1 For U & Eat It [:p][:D]
Posted 23 Aug 2003

dosselpoh says
quote:

farig loodoon ka yehi too kaam ha..lolz..jk
Posted 24 Aug 2003

HI DESERTBOY
I THINK PAKISTANI TROOPS SHOULD GO TO IRAQ BUT NOT TO CLEAN THE MESS BUT TO SHOOT THE HELL OUT OF THOSE AMERICANS AND BRITISH SOLIDERS
Posted 24 Aug 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
quote:
Originally posted by dosselpoh

quote:

farig loodoon ka yehi too kaam ha..lolz..jk

Bas Wohi Aap Wala Hisaab [:p]
Posted 24 Aug 2003

dosselpoh says
lolzian
hahahahaha....

yeh too koi baat na hoi
Posted 24 Aug 2003

DesertBoy says
quote:
Originally posted by SANAM SHABIR

HI DESERTBOY
I THINK PAKISTANI TROOPS SHOULD GO TO IRAQ BUT NOT TO CLEAN THE MESS BUT TO SHOOT THE HELL OUT OF THOSE AMERICANS AND BRITISH SOLIDERS

hehehe..i am with ya[:p]...lets ask Osama bhai to help us[:D]...a new mujahideen offensive in Iraq as we did in the eighties in Afghanistan....
Posted 26 Aug 2003

2HOT4U says
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by 2HOT4U

quote:

If Ya Really Want A Banana .. Go To Supermarket Get 1 For U & Eat It [:p][:D]

bit i dun wanna drive right now... can't u go get me a bananananannanananna?
Posted 26 Aug 2003

DesertBoy says
Now America is not only askin for troops but is demandin troops in Iraq as its soldiers die daily and Iraq continues to burn......India has rejected sending its troops to Iraq......should we fall in the trap and send our boys there........please give ur voice
Posted 30 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
i agreee SANAM BASHIR!!....
Posted 30 Sep 2003

I SAY NO!

They don't care about Kashmir or Pakistan why should we care abou there problems....we got our own disputes to handle...Sub SAy Pelay Pakistan!
Posted 30 Sep 2003

MrDeath says
pak should send troops... i think india has made a big mistake by not sendin troops to iraq.
Posted 30 Sep 2003

DesertBoy says
MrDeath said:

pak should send troops... i think india has made a big mistake by not sendin troops to iraq.

Well, i disagree.....if Iraqis dont want foreign troops in Iraq..its a folly to even think about sendin em there......the Americans would be more than happy to hand over Fallujah to Indian or Pakistani troops and our troops would die in tens or twenties as the Americans are killed in single digits..Frankly we dont have the technology that Americans have....so why even think about it...it is an American mess....they gotta clean it up.......yesterday....i was ahppy to hear our foreign minister quote our govt's stand which coincided with the advice given by Crown Prince Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz that troops would only be sent to Iraq when the Iraqis want them to be sent.....even Turkey is starting to back off from sending its troops there as recent bombings near the Turkish embassy in Baghdad has shown..
Posted 20 Oct 2003

well every one has his /her own views
Posted 01 Nov 2003

DesertBoy says
Well, my views are strongly enforced by the way the Iraqis are reacting!!..The downing of the US helicopter shows that strikes and attacks will only get bigger and deadlier.....infact..the curb of these attacks are slowly starting to move towards the south and north...Mosul is another city where Americans are targeted..the only safe areas in Iraq are the cities of Basra in south and the towns of Sulaimaniya and Arbil to the north dominated by Kurds....Baghdad, Ramadi, Karbala, Fallujah, Mosul, Kirkuk and Tikrit are the areas where resistance is very very hot!!
Posted 03 Nov 2003

slik chik says
KEWL...........I THINK THE WHOLE THING IS A SCAM FER OIL, N THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT!
YA THINK BUSH WUD CARE BOUT WHO'S SUFFERIN IN IRAQ OR ANYWHERE ELSE?
IT ALL BOUT DA OIL PEEPZ!
NOTHIN ELSE!
Posted 03 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic