Pakistani troops in Iraq

4709 views 160 replies
Reply to Topic
DesertBoy

Total Posts: 113

Well, folks this is my first topic over here...but i felt strongly about this issue......there has been talk going on about sending our Pakistani troops to Iraq to clean up Americas mess of the war on terror....now it is not clear that who the hell is even supporting the idea in our hierarchy of power....but considering the daily state of affairs of Iraq and the condition of our country i say we are not in a position to send troops to Iraq and morally it is not correct as the leading Islamic state to send our troops to another Muslim land as part of an occupying force......now there is talk here of us sending our troops to Iraq just because India is doing the same....(latest news is India has refused to send its troops but we cant even refuse because we owe America so much even our freedom, if there is any left[:P])....anyways....we have enuff on our hands we have to guard our eastern borders against a permanent threat and our western borders now thanks to our support on the war on terrorism we have a hostile Afghan govt which already has started a mini campaign in our tribal areas in the name of getting the taliban and al qaeda.........now i am a guy who was against the war in iraq since the beginning and if it is over(i'm not a particular Saddam fan but i think he deserved to die at the hands of his own ppl rather than a bunch of gun wielding cowboys...) and now watching the events unfold in Iraq and how the Americans behave especially with the bodies of Uday and Qusay....it makes my blood boil...never mind they were murderers but they are Muslims also....there should be a proper code of conduct of burying them and treating them as war dead...not as some scums u picked off the streets and thats waht the impression the Americans gave...and its no wonder that they die daily in a spate of attacks and they ask us why we hate them?......and if we want to see our pakistani troops die on a daily scale like the Americans in a useless exercise then i bleeive we are as good as dead as a nation.....we are just passing off our time as a sore thumb on this planet.....but if we think that the idea of our troops in Iraq under American command is wrong in all sense of this word....then i need u folks to use ur power of eloquence and speak out becasue it affects all of us Pakistanis as they are our country's soldiers and they will be representing us.....for someone who supports the Iraqis against the Americans i want my govt to speak out against the unjust invasion and throw out any idea of sending troops there....because let alone the eyes of the Muslim world.....there will come a dawn that i will be too shame faced to look at myself in the mirror and say that i am a proud Pakistani because of seeing my ppl die at the hands of fellow Muslims and for nothing!!!
Posted 31 Jul 2003

DesertBoy says
Well, thats what u think....the biggest form of noora wrestling i have ever known..........all they do is act like jerks.......i cant understand how ppl can spend their time lookin at losers beatin the sh*t out of each other..if u really interested in wrestling....u better watch those professional Iranian wrestlers.....these guys are nothing in front of em
Posted 08 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
desertboy said:

Well, thats what u think....the biggest form of noora wrestling i have ever known..........all they do is act like jerks.......i cant understand how ppl can spend their time lookin at losers beatin the sh*t out of each other..if u really interested in wrestling....u better watch those professional Iranian wrestlers.....these guys are nothing in front of em

yaar please dont get me started!!

professional wrestling (wwe) is the best. its a soap opera for men! no doubt ametuer wrestlers (including iranian ones) r better since they're sport is real...but u'll notice many pro wreslters in the wwe have ametuer backgrouds (ie: brock lesnar, kurt angle, chris benoit, eddie gurrero etc.). plus...even though wwe's matches are pre-determined...what they do in the ring, is very real. the risks they take is 100% real. the broken necks, battered knees, bad elbows, concussions, countless stiches and so on r real. they do all this just 2 entertain us...and i 4 1 appreciate that!
Posted 08 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
umm wrestlin????

what happened to PAKISTANI TROOPS...etc etc etc
Posted 08 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
de sat down n watched wwe. wid indian army.
Posted 08 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
hahaha!

sanam jee, we're waiting 4 someone 2 post on the actual topic again. lol. in the meantime tori wrestling ki baat na ho jai!?!
Posted 08 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
rat
Posted 10 Dec 2003

slik chik says
well, so?
Posted 10 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
RIGHT!! NF!!...LOL......

Posted 10 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol so whose u're favorite, sanam jee?! (wrestler)!?
Posted 11 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
let me guess let me guess..

uummmmm she likes... breet leee lol lol lol lol lol
i think u got tat sanam???
Posted 11 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
huh?!?
Posted 11 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
NISHU!...HE IS NOT A WRESTLER!....APP BHI NA!...* A CRICET PLAYER *......

AND NF....*** I HATEEE EM ALLL**** I DONT LIKE WRESTLING!!!
Posted 12 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. u don't like wrestling.....u don't like hockey....what DO u like sanam jee??!!!! lol (j/k) i'm guessin' cricket?!
Posted 12 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
an da funny part is ... tat she dont know da correct name of her boyfrn( breet lee) untill i told her..

so she dont like wrestling, hockey, n even she dont like cricket also..

so let me guess again.. may be she like ... kho-kho

nfak.. u may not gettin wat i am sayin.. its a long story..
she even lost a bet wid me.. do ya remember tat sanam??
Posted 12 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
u're right. i have no idea what ya'll r talkin' abt!

continue....i'll just observe and put my 2 sense in, when the time is right. lol.
Posted 12 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
alright!! HAHA I LUV CRICKET!..WRONG NISHU K EBACHE!!

I DONT CARE...BRAT LEE...BREET LEE....KIA FARAQ!

AND WHATS KHO- KHO
Posted 12 Dec 2003

madmax says
kho kho...........kabadi
Posted 12 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
HAHHA!...oh KABADI!....NAA NISHU!...I DONT LIKE KABADI!!......WRONG AGAIN!
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
its not kabbadi.

btw .. can ya tell me plz ,,,, do ya look da same as in yr sign.??? i bet not....lol/
Posted 13 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
hahah!..hey NISHU!..DO U LOOK THE SAME AS IN UR SIGNATURE!.....i bet yes.....

Posted 13 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
yup i do look like it.

anyways can ya tell me where u got tat sign? i mean any website or sumthin..??
Posted 14 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
DA DOLL!????...

THEREZ SO MANY!....U CAN GO TO THEDOLLPLACE.COM
Posted 14 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
ok thx.. i would mail tis pic to my sis.she really like tem.
Posted 15 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
NO PROBZ.......
Posted 16 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
good girl
Posted 16 Dec 2003

flawless says
or maybe his sis is juss an excuse! hahahahaha, rite sanam?
Posted 16 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
oh yeahh! hina!...ur right!...hmmmm!...!!!..lol
Posted 17 Dec 2003

MrDeath says
put some mind in yr open skull flaw.. i mean.. why would i want a excuse.. its really beats me..
Posted 17 Dec 2003

slik chik says
hahahahahahahha ,go hiney, go hiney!
hey deatho mado, maybe cuz i like dolls urself and ur usin ur sis juss so u wont have to tell sanam dat u like dolls!
dayam man, u crack me up!

DEATHO LIKES DOLLS!
Posted 19 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. YOU DO, DEADMAN?! remind me 2 stay away. lol. (j/k).
Posted 20 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic