Pakistani troops in Iraq

4708 views 160 replies
Reply to Topic
DesertBoy

Total Posts: 113

Well, folks this is my first topic over here...but i felt strongly about this issue......there has been talk going on about sending our Pakistani troops to Iraq to clean up Americas mess of the war on terror....now it is not clear that who the hell is even supporting the idea in our hierarchy of power....but considering the daily state of affairs of Iraq and the condition of our country i say we are not in a position to send troops to Iraq and morally it is not correct as the leading Islamic state to send our troops to another Muslim land as part of an occupying force......now there is talk here of us sending our troops to Iraq just because India is doing the same....(latest news is India has refused to send its troops but we cant even refuse because we owe America so much even our freedom, if there is any left[:P])....anyways....we have enuff on our hands we have to guard our eastern borders against a permanent threat and our western borders now thanks to our support on the war on terrorism we have a hostile Afghan govt which already has started a mini campaign in our tribal areas in the name of getting the taliban and al qaeda.........now i am a guy who was against the war in iraq since the beginning and if it is over(i'm not a particular Saddam fan but i think he deserved to die at the hands of his own ppl rather than a bunch of gun wielding cowboys...) and now watching the events unfold in Iraq and how the Americans behave especially with the bodies of Uday and Qusay....it makes my blood boil...never mind they were murderers but they are Muslims also....there should be a proper code of conduct of burying them and treating them as war dead...not as some scums u picked off the streets and thats waht the impression the Americans gave...and its no wonder that they die daily in a spate of attacks and they ask us why we hate them?......and if we want to see our pakistani troops die on a daily scale like the Americans in a useless exercise then i bleeive we are as good as dead as a nation.....we are just passing off our time as a sore thumb on this planet.....but if we think that the idea of our troops in Iraq under American command is wrong in all sense of this word....then i need u folks to use ur power of eloquence and speak out becasue it affects all of us Pakistanis as they are our country's soldiers and they will be representing us.....for someone who supports the Iraqis against the Americans i want my govt to speak out against the unjust invasion and throw out any idea of sending troops there....because let alone the eyes of the Muslim world.....there will come a dawn that i will be too shame faced to look at myself in the mirror and say that i am a proud Pakistani because of seeing my ppl die at the hands of fellow Muslims and for nothing!!!
Posted 31 Jul 2003

slik chik says
well nishu, this sh8t does make alot more sense4 than any of the other rumours n tales.
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
aji aap ko kya matalab.. i mean.. yo live in peacefull ireland.. why engange in such topics??
Posted 17 Nov 2003

slik chik says
yeah, i can say the same for u aswell, but that dont mean i cant have an opinion about it!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
i dont live in peacefull area... we have tensions wid pak n china...
Posted 17 Nov 2003

slik chik says
yeah, n pak n china have tensions wid ya! lolz.oh well...........times da best healer! hehehe, all will be good in da end! i hate all this war and sh*t!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
so what would be yrs choice.. indo pak never seperated?? i think that way..
Posted 17 Nov 2003

slik chik says
I ONLY BELIEVE IN ONE THING, WAT EVA HAPPENS HAS A GOOD ENUF READSON BEHIND IT, IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE THAT AS THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT, BUT EVENTUALLY, ALLS CLEAR N WE BEGIN TO SEE THE REASONING BEHIND THE EVENT AND THE BENEFITS AS WELL!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
o ya.. what r da benefits...?? i cant see any//???
Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
u cant but i can!
but eventually, all will be clear!
believe me, now dont argue wid me nomore, u cant beat me at it!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
dont argue wid ya???? have ya gone short of words hhahahah...???dont tell me...?/
Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
not shot of words boy, had u known me well, u wudnt have even thought of sayin dat!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. oh snap! the slik one's pissed!!! you done it now mr. death!!!!!!! lol. (j/k)
Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
i know, hes gettin his portrait painted, look in his sig!
deatho the deafo donkey! man, hes a triple d n ur a triple h! hahahahaha
deatho deafo donkey!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. what an observation! lol.

how'd u know the pic is of triple h?! u a wrestling fan slik chik?! (i 4get....did we already discuss this?!) lol.
Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
nopes, but ma bros watch it every sat and sun mornings, dats y i know! lolz!
triple h, shawn micheals, the rock, undertaker, goldberg, and many other ones! i hate wrestling btw!
cant stand it!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
aaawwww 2 bad! lol. wrestling's the best yaar! where else can u get athleticism, drama, comedy, 15,000 screaming fans, and much more on one show?!?!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

slik chik says
its called the jerry springer show! talk bout athletisim! lolz..................
Posted 20 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
WWE rulz
Posted 20 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL!! pleeeeease! springer's got nothin' on the WWE! in fact his show's a ripoff of wrestling! only difference is, wrestling's better!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

slik chik says
oh cum on, there aint nothin than watching 2 big fat women fitin each other over a guy,n the guy is standin there laffin at them! heheheheheh!
infact, WWE's da one that ripped off jerry's show, they only introduced all there vince mc mahon crap ages after jerry, jerry!
heheheheeh!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. i could tell u're a big jerry springer fan. lol.

jerry may have started it (and even that can be argued), but vince gave 'smash mouth tv' a whole new meaning!!!!

and with the wwe...u can settle your differences in a variety of ways! a steel cage match, a hell in a cell match, a hardcore match, a tables/ladders/chairs match, a ladder match, a buried alive match, hell even a bra and panties match and FATHER VS. DAUGHTER match!!!!! whereas on springer....all u have is the same ol' ratty stage. lol.

and abt 2 fat ladies fighin' over one guy....we got two OLD LADIES (80+ years) fightin' over one guy!!! and one of 'em was pregnant!!!! BEAT THAT!!!! lol.
Posted 20 Nov 2003

slik chik says
naa, not A FAN OF JERRY, JUSS SAYIN RATHER WATCH THAT THAN VINCE N ALL HIS BAFOONS, NO MATER WAT CRAP THEY CUM UP WID, THEY ALWAYS END THE SAME!
GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN WRESTLING WAS ACTUALLY GOOD, THEY OLD DAYS OF HULK HOGAN, NOW ADAYS, ITS JUSS PURE TRASH!20% WRESTLING, 80% WORTHLESS DRAMA N BULLSHyt!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
bafoons?! lol. them 'bafoons' go through hell 2 entertain us!

i will agree tho....the old days can NEVER be duplicated. hogan/macho man/jake the snake roberts/andre the giant...these people enjoyed wresting's most popular run in the mainstream.
Posted 20 Nov 2003

I look at this way:

Osama perpetrated attacks on US and killed innocent civilians. Taliban govt provided him cover. US attacked Afghanistan for their govt support to alleged terorists.

Sharon terrorizes civilians and minors everyday and perpetrates atttacks on innocent civilians. US govt supports this terrorists. Nobody calls it terrorism let alone calling war on terrorism against the two.
Posted 21 Nov 2003

Mani says
Does anyone realize that g.w.basterd invested in 7 oil companies before his business actually took off!!!

now if soneone be kind enuff to find out who provided investment for those 7 failed ventures?

Ill give u a hint...he has a BIG ass beard now!

So bullsh*t to this crapp about taliban givin osama a cover.......
Posted 21 Nov 2003

we want to see our pak becoming power of the world? we ought to sacrifice our needs let alone luxuries. If we can't do that, dream will neva cum tru.
US people gave long hard sacrifices to bcum sup-powr.
Talking is cheap, let c this gen put it to action.

For mr. death, is it not an indian dream of reannexing pak to greater India to make it greater Bharat? do I wonder why you see india-Pak one cntry as a solution.
Posted 21 Nov 2003

Mani tht's vry intrstin piece of info. i wld like to read more details about it. Can u point me in the direction where i can find more facts abt't.
Posted 21 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
why?
Posted 24 Nov 2003

slik chik says
MrDeath said:

why?

cuz he wants to know, dats WHY!
Posted 26 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
dont intruupt me when u dont know anythin abt da conversation..got it???
Posted 28 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic