Pakistani troops in Iraq

4706 views 160 replies
Reply to Topic
DesertBoy

Total Posts: 113

Well, folks this is my first topic over here...but i felt strongly about this issue......there has been talk going on about sending our Pakistani troops to Iraq to clean up Americas mess of the war on terror....now it is not clear that who the hell is even supporting the idea in our hierarchy of power....but considering the daily state of affairs of Iraq and the condition of our country i say we are not in a position to send troops to Iraq and morally it is not correct as the leading Islamic state to send our troops to another Muslim land as part of an occupying force......now there is talk here of us sending our troops to Iraq just because India is doing the same....(latest news is India has refused to send its troops but we cant even refuse because we owe America so much even our freedom, if there is any left[:P])....anyways....we have enuff on our hands we have to guard our eastern borders against a permanent threat and our western borders now thanks to our support on the war on terrorism we have a hostile Afghan govt which already has started a mini campaign in our tribal areas in the name of getting the taliban and al qaeda.........now i am a guy who was against the war in iraq since the beginning and if it is over(i'm not a particular Saddam fan but i think he deserved to die at the hands of his own ppl rather than a bunch of gun wielding cowboys...) and now watching the events unfold in Iraq and how the Americans behave especially with the bodies of Uday and Qusay....it makes my blood boil...never mind they were murderers but they are Muslims also....there should be a proper code of conduct of burying them and treating them as war dead...not as some scums u picked off the streets and thats waht the impression the Americans gave...and its no wonder that they die daily in a spate of attacks and they ask us why we hate them?......and if we want to see our pakistani troops die on a daily scale like the Americans in a useless exercise then i bleeive we are as good as dead as a nation.....we are just passing off our time as a sore thumb on this planet.....but if we think that the idea of our troops in Iraq under American command is wrong in all sense of this word....then i need u folks to use ur power of eloquence and speak out becasue it affects all of us Pakistanis as they are our country's soldiers and they will be representing us.....for someone who supports the Iraqis against the Americans i want my govt to speak out against the unjust invasion and throw out any idea of sending troops there....because let alone the eyes of the Muslim world.....there will come a dawn that i will be too shame faced to look at myself in the mirror and say that i am a proud Pakistani because of seeing my ppl die at the hands of fellow Muslims and for nothing!!!
Posted 31 Jul 2003

MrDeath says
u dont understand desert... iraqi ppl are not against indians... they will not hurt them... this is a fact that usa now rules the world... n we should follow him..fullfill all its desire..to live happyli...

see when pak decided to back up usa.. all the karz was maaf...
Posted 04 Nov 2003

slik chik says
MrDeath said:

u dont understand desert... iraqi ppl are not against indians... they will not hurt them... this is a fact that usa now rules the world... n we should follow him..fullfill all its desire..to live happyli...

see when pak decided to back up usa.. all the karz was maaf...

noway deatho, u shudnt have to follow anyone, for a moment of peace ppl will be sacrificing their lifetime's freedom and individuality!
only reason this world's so unique is cuz of different cultures and ethics, if everybody started doin the same thing,then there aint gona be no history, diff languages, diff stories, diff experiences!
yEAH AGREED PAK SIDED THE USA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST AFGHANISTAN BUT THAT WAS CUZ WAT WAS GOIN ON IN AFGHANISTAN WAS TOTAL INSANITY!
BUT IRAQ IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING TO AFGHANISTAN!
I MEAN, FIRST THEY PREECH WORLD PEACE AND DEMOCRACY AND THERE THEY GO INVADING ANOTHER COUNTRY WITHOUT THEM BEIN ASKED TO!NO OFFENSE, BUT THE AMERICAN WAY AINT THEY RIGHT WAY FOR A LONGTERM PERIOD, THIS IS JUS TEMPORARY, THOSE PEEPZ, WHO DONT HAVE A CULTURE OF THEIR OWN R TRYIN TO ROB THE RESTA THE WORLD FROM THERE'S ASWELL!
THATS JUSS NOT ON!
Posted 05 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree with slik chick (well-stated, your last message!)and t.o. raps, and whoever else says we SHOULD NOT SEND TROOPS.

i look at it like this: its the u.s's problem...they should deal with it. until i see some weapons of mass destruction...pakistan and every other country should sit tight and watch the united states clean their own mess.

as 4 mr. death saying the u.s rules and everyone should follow...WRONG, yaar! the way i see it...the u.s is the powerhouse it is cause it did the opposite of what u're saying....it went it's OWN way at some point and became what it is 2day.

rome was conquered as was the ottoman empire. russians had a revolution of their own. hell even india/pakistan rid themselves of the british. as such the u.s is enjoying its reign of world domination while it lasts. but rest assure, if history has taught us anything - its that some country will knock 'em off this petistle....some day. and they'll do it by being DIFFERENT, not wannabes.

possible suspects u ask?! a united india/pakistan (a combined nuclear POWERHOUSE), a united Arab world, or maybe even north korea?! lol.
Posted 05 Nov 2003

slik chik says
yup, very true nfak, only the smaller nations can grow bigger, giants dont grow, n thats wat america is, america is enjoyin the same dominance over the world, which was enjoyed by the british sum decades ago, n now, temee, wats happenin, uk is lickin upto the american, while at sum stage, the americans where under uk's thumb, but situations change, americas had created a flawless image of itself but its fallin apart now, n everybody knows it, the united nations is against them, they're longterm allies, eg, france, they r against them and god knows how many other nations! it aint gona be long befo theyr world cums tumbling down!
Posted 05 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
right again! its common sense really...history shows that empries are made 2 fall. the united states is no different. it may not happend in our lifetime, but rest assure the seeds have been planted for this juggernaut (U.S)2 come back down 2 earth, and we're witnessing THIS.
Posted 06 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
ya i agree wid ya both.. but see we are all sayin dis emotionally... the fact is ... do not make the crocodile yr enemy in a lake..

thats what i think..
Posted 06 Nov 2003

slik chik says
I GUESS THAT IS CORRECT, BUT IF U TRY N DEFEND URSELF AGAINST THE CROC, AND TRY FIGHTIN HIM BACK, HE MIGHT BE A BIT CAUTIOUS OF ATACKING U THE NEXT TIME!
IF YA KEEP LETIN THEM KNOW UR SCARED OF THEM, THEN THEY R GONA WALK ALL OVA U AS USUAL!
Posted 07 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
but what abt the... free fishes he gets for ya??
Posted 07 Nov 2003

slik chik says
YEAH RIGHT, NO FREE FISHES, ITS ALL A TRAP TO GET U INTO THE WATER N ATTACK U OS SOON AS HE GETS A CHANCE!
WATS THE POINT OF GOIN AFTER A BAIT WEN UR PUTTIN UR OWN LIFE AT RISK?
NO USE!
NOTHIN CUMS FO FREE FROM THE CROC, ITS ALL A SCAM!
Posted 07 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
u wont understand what i am talkin abt..
Posted 07 Nov 2003

slik chik says
I DO, BUT U DONT SEEM TO REALISE THE LONG TERM AFFECT OF THE REIGN OF THE USA OVER DA REST OF DA WORLD!
Posted 07 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

YEAH RIGHT, NO FREE FISHES, ITS ALL A TRAP TO GET U INTO THE WATER N ATTACK U OS SOON AS HE GETS A CHANCE!
NO USE!

lol. first of all, nice analogy/metaphore mr. death (crocodile)!

secondly, u stole the words right outta my mouth slik chik! the united states NEVER does anything 4 anybody, unless there's something in it 4 them.
Posted 07 Nov 2003

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

slik chik said:

NO USE!

secondly, u stole the words right outta my mouth slik chik! the united states NEVER does anything 4 anybody, unless there's something in it 4 them.
LOLZ.I DID, I SEEM TO BE DOIN ALOT OF THAT THESE DAYS, DONT U THINK, U SEEM TO BE AGREEIN WID ME LIKE ALMOST ALL DA TIME! HMMMM. SUMTHINS WRONG HERE! DAT DONT USUALLY HAPPENS!
Posted 07 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. pure fluke. lol.

as far as this topic goes tho, its common sense. everyone knows the u.s. is out 4 themselves.

and look on the bright side...we disagree on veena malik. lol.
Posted 07 Nov 2003

kewl :)
Posted 09 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
NFAKFan said:

slik chik said:

NO USE!

jus n thought.... nfak.. now i have seen many times that yr words are stolen fr yer mouth..???...

n as for the usa interest in india.. well see... india is huge market of their products(coca cola,, pepsi etc)

u must understand that in every country.. the govt is run by huge.. companys by back side... becoz they give money to the political parties durin their election campain....
usa will never .. like to close the 100 corres ppl market....

furthurmore.. usa is da boss rite now... look what it did to the UN. it jus kidded the united nations ass and did whatever it wanted...

look at isrial.. that small country is surrounded by so many muslim countries.. but yet no one is able to attack on it.. jus becoz .. usa backs it up...

so my point is .... u should go wid usa.. n.. when.. u become yrself a established country.. then leave them..
Posted 10 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
mr death, God's the boss! the united states is more of a bully. no doubt, the biggest most powerful bully 2day. but as i said earlier, they're simply enjoying their reign as the biggest political powerhouse, as did rome, the british, and other empires. there will come a day when the united states will be taken out, by some OTHER powerhouse.

as 4 kissing their ass 'until we're established' thats not the right thing 2 do. if u disagree with them, TELL 'EM. many countries have already done this - pakistan included. france, canada, and russia r other examples of established countries 2 NOT 'go with the states' as far as this iraqi war is concerned. so clearly, u don't HAVE 2 side with the states, even if you're not 'established.'

life goes on 4 canada, pakistan, india, france, russia, china and all these other countries who have told the americans 2 screw off (in regards 2 the iraqi war and its 'cleanup' stage). why should anybody be the united state's chamchay?! we'll leave the kissing of asses 2 tony blair and co.

Posted 11 Nov 2003

slik chik says
hahahahahah,u see, the americans think too much of themselves naa, hey thot it was gona be a peace of cake goin into afghanistan, but it turned out to be worse than they expected!

they thot it wasnt gona be a bother to invade iraq n all, haha, yeah right, they arnt able to handle the situation properly in iraq either, red croos n other humanitarian agencies r pullin out of iraq because they dont waant to endanger their staff n all, slowly, alot of peepz r gona pull out of iraq n give up, including the brits! they gona be left alone in da end to clean up the mess they created!
agreed usa backs israel, but ur forgetting one thing, the arab nations can also make the usa begg in front of them, if not so badly, in the 70, wen the opec increased the price of oil, they was such a huge crisis all over the world n america was also facing the crisis, becuz prices for oil went up dramatically!
only thing is, we lack teamwork these days, we wana be the only ones responsible for the change to be made, everybody want to take the credit for sumthing good done just for themselves! thats y we r still under the usa's thumb, but as soon as we start to stand our ground n disagree with the usa, they wont be able to overpower us! ONE THING IS FOR SURE, THAT IF ALL THESE COUNTRIES GANG UP AGAINST THE USA, THEY CAN NO DOUBT TRASH THEM!
U ONLY BECUM A BIG GUY BY THE LIL PEOPLE U HAVE UNDER U, BUT ONCE THEY PULL OUT FROM UNDERNEATH U, THE BIG GUY CUMS TUMBLING DOWN!
AND ANYWAY, AS THE LAW OF NATURE GOES, THAT EVERYTHING HAS TO END ON DAY, SO WILL THE USA REIGN OVER THE REST OF THE WORLD! THE BRITS HAD CONTROL OF ALMOST ALL MAIN NATIONS IN THE WORLD, BUT WAT HAPPEND TO THEM, THEY R NOW IN A SITUATION TO LICK UP TO THE SAME PEOPLE THAT THEY USED TO RULE, MEANING THE AMERICANS!
Posted 11 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
the american government is so retarded its not even funny. they start 2 wars and are hell bent on nailing 2 prime suspects - one in each war: osama and sadaam. 2+ years later, sadaam and osama remain at large, terrorism is only being fueled by american occupation of muslim countires, and innocent men/women continue 2 die on all sides. pure retards.

another example of the american government (namely their president) being retarded: bush was giving a speech somewhere in the u.s. he said someting to the effect of 'our right hand has 2 know what our left hand is doing.' sounds ok right?! the thing is...when he said it, he used his left hand 2 represent his right, and his right hand 2 represent his left!!! so he goes: 'our right hand (*raises left hand) has 2 know what our left hand (*raises right hand) is doing.' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! they don't get any more stupid than this peeps!

we're supposed 2 follow these people mr. death?!?! LOL.
Posted 12 Nov 2003

pagaldil says
Here's what i think it's best time to RIP OFF AMERICAN GOVERNMENT these opporunity don't comes very often. It's time to get enougy money to solve our $35 billion foregin debt problem.

What good that amry is that's a burnd on it's own citizen and helping make it better. American people are willing to pay what ever the price would be and here's another thing $20 billion are being spend for Iraq and Afghan. those are tax payers money. Which muslim country has ever given that much aid to somebody??? The only real aid comming to muslim countries is thought western NGO or government.

So stop bashing Bush's ass. it's time to Charge up the American Credit Card before you lose it again. :-)
Posted 12 Nov 2003

well ... u guys... thing is ... we must be self dependent ... :) God gives us a simple rule to protect ur self be4 attacking any harmful insect... or species.. so protection is ur basic right and it comes first.... but there you find has no way out then ... force toward it ... so ... our Prophet (PBUH) was also believe on Politics... so ... let Govt decide wht will going for best. let see

* don't use any harsh words
Posted 12 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
what.. u... ppl dont seem to be agreein wid me on dis point... what i am talkin abt is the benefit of ourself..

ARRE BURE WAKTH ME TO GADHE KO BHI BAAP BANANA PADTA HAI.

now .. talk somethin else..
Posted 12 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
MrDeath said:

what.. u... ppl dont seem to be agreein wid me on dis point... what i am talkin abt is the benefit of ourself..

ARRE BURE WAKTH ME TO GADHE KO BHI BAAP BANANA PADTA HAI.

now .. talk somethin else..

arey her dafa aisa nahi hota ...

some times ya hav to face da harsh realities alone
Posted 12 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
pagaldil said:

Here's what i think it's best time to RIP OFF AMERICAN GOVERNMENT these opporunity don't comes very often. It's time to get enougy money to solve our $35 billion foregin debt problem.

What good that amry is that's a burnd on it's own citizen and helping make it better. American people are willing to pay what ever the price would be and here's another thing $20 billion are being spend for Iraq and Afghan. those are tax payers money. Which muslim country has ever given that much aid to somebody??? The only real aid comming to muslim countries is thought western NGO or government.

So stop bashing Bush's ass. it's time to Charge up the American Credit Card before you lose it again. :-)

buddy, the u.s. CREATED half the mess in both them countries. they BEST give $20 billion 2 rebuild 'em. as 4 pakistan getting cash from the u.s.....its all abt give 'n' take my friend. we've helped them in their war (actually we are/were a HUGE part of it) and we've been repaid a fraction of what we deserve! u're damn right we'll charge up that american credit card. we've EARNED it.

and lastly, pakistan is a rebuilding 3rd world country. we're OBVIOUSLY going 2 have a national debt. the the united states currently has a trade deficit of $41.3 billion! u're talkin' abt a mesely $35 billion 4 pk?! lol.
Posted 12 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
kiddo ji ye baccho ka topic nahin hai..
Posted 14 Nov 2003

slik chik says
all i say is, this bush ass is givin the americans an even worse reputation in the resta da world!
as soon as bush stepped into power, the 9.11 happened which gave bush the bestest excuse to start wars, and even if the 9.11 tragedy hadnt occured, he wud have still started all these wars, becuz, bush wants on thing, and that's OIL!
enda story!
Posted 14 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
MrDeath said:

kiddo ji ye baccho ka topic nahin hai..

shishu ji mein apki baat se shemat hoon
Posted 14 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
chalo phir...

e mere dil kahin aur chal..
badon ki duniya se dil bhar gaya...
Posted 14 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
i was watching a documentary on 9/11 conspiracy theories, and one of 'em was: 9/11 was staged by the bush administration 2 give 'em an exuse 2 start a war on iraq and afghanistan. i would not put it past them.

it makes sense 2. how is it that they can avert a hundred attempted attacks AFTER 9/11, but they failed 2 know abt the BIGGEST one (9/11 itself)?!?!?!

another peice of evidence...bush was in some classroom when the planes hit. some CIA dude had 2 tell him that 'america was under attack.' yet when bush gave a speech some time later, he claimed he saw the first plane hit. 2 things 2 note here: 1 - unless he had a tv in a classroom, he didn't see jack all. 2 - the first plane was not shown hitting the building on live t.v. it was shown WAY after the second one had hit. yet bush claims he saw the first one while it happened and he was 'shocked'?!?!!?!?

crazy sh*t eh?! lol.
Posted 14 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
there was a topic here.. full of this type of sh*t
Posted 17 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .018