nikama

6986 days old here
Total Posts: 3660

angels and demons was also good.dan brown excels in mysterious stories,cults and things like this.but there is another book holy blood and holy grail,i'm in search of it since a friend told me that it is far better than davinci's code.any body read it?
Posted 15 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

actually,i dont completely disagree with supid guy.we have seen so many like him who come into lime light with so good intentions and prove otherwise after sometime.gohar shahi,maj.amin minhas,yousaf kazzab...there r so many.so now we ppl have become sceptic,if anyone shows a new approach towards religion,we begin to doubt his intention.i know nothing abt this man but there r some others whose activities r dubious to say the least.
Posted 15 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

in ka ghar beth beth ker hi ye haal huva he
Posted 15 Nov 2005

Topic: working moms

nikama

6986 days old here

Posted 15 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

every thing depends on inzi today.once again
Posted 15 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

all this is great paki,but i have seen many examples like this shown by hindus as well,name of one of their many many gods written on animals,plants etc.same goes for christians.faith i think does not need any justification.
Posted 15 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

yup
Posted 15 Nov 2005

Topic: One Wish

nikama

6986 days old here

now plzzz asian dont take it as an offence...i dont mean to offend u but your posts sometimes remind me of a female colleague i once had.she was charming,attractive and single.as she was somewhat close to me and another female friend,everyday she would tell us how the bus conductor tried to touch her on the wrong spot,how man from behind made an indecent pass at her,how someone pointed to his hot crotch etc.etc.we believed every word she would say,sympathised with her.then one day she slipped in the corridor and another coworker saved her from falling down.at lunch she told us how tightly the man had grabbed her from behind.i had seen the whole thing from window,i knew it was not true,so i admonished her a little,just as freinds do.and after a couple of days....i used to park my bike under the stairs,it was a dark and damp corner one morning i went there and saw her standing,we talked for a while and i went upstairs.and the news of the day was...that i cornerd her down there and u know what!i wont tell u what i did next day in another dark and damp corner,but i think some girl r just in the habit of exagerating these things.i'm not in anyway saying that u do the same but thats how it sounded to me
Posted 14 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

now thats a gud point bad1.ager hum log bachon ki tarbiat sirf maan ki responsibility na samjhain to problem kafi had tak solve ho sakti he
Posted 14 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

well said...bol k lab azad hain tere
Posted 14 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

main aj kal to mashallah salary hi le raha hoon.but since main saal main 8,9 months ghar per hi guzarta hoon to pocket money per hi guzara hota he.her mah ki pehli dates ko akhbar ka bill mujhe dena parta he.baqi ghar ka kharcha is not my headache.apna personal expense,bike,mobile,ye sab kuch poora kerna hi sab se bara challenge he.
Posted 14 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

i read anything that looks interesting.no prefrences.in english literature,mostly spy novels.robert ludum is good but i like john le carre,for his luv for details.i have read his 3,4 novels.but little drummr girl of mid 80's is so far my favourite.in urdu,humour,politics,fiction,anything.poetry is not in preference.digests of all kind from readers to urdu suspense,jassosi etc.last book that i have finished this friday is u should have stayed home,written by various travel writers abt their worst ever travels.urdu main qudratullah shahab ka shahab nama,abhi parh raha hoon.books ziada ursa ghar main nahin rehtin.
Posted 14 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

now,pakistan has to show something extraordinery well played trescothic.it was a test of his abilities,and he has come out very well
Posted 14 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

so,we all r sinners
Posted 14 Nov 2005

Topic: One Wish

nikama

6986 days old here

asian is....SICK
Posted 12 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

and oh..i forgot the ARSH.as far as i know correct me if i'm wrong ARSH is where ALLAH resides or sits whatever u say.what u have stated that ALLAH is free of time and space limits is true but my dear ALLAH himself has mentioned HIS thrown i need not remind u the AITULKURSI,so this ARSH does mean something,if we cant grasp its meanings it does not mean we overlook it completely,just to prove the greatnss of our HOLY PROPHET,who does not need our glorification since ALLAH has HIMSELF glorified his name.can any place b that the grave of the HOLY PROPHET,be more sacred than the place where our CREATOR resides?again i would say it is a fruitless debate so ur free not to answer.
Posted 12 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

badal,dont u think it is the same type of trivia u referred to in another topic.i mean to us muslims all these places r holy and sacred we respect all,every muslim longs to visit them at least once in his life time.so whats the use of debating on what is holier?does it have any effect on our faith ?
Posted 12 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

i think there is nothing wrong in saying ALLAH is everywhere.since what we mean by everywhere is every place that we can think of,we dont try to limit HIM,we just explain our limitations.HE is everywhere we know,and everywhere we dont know.thats how i look at it.itni si baat kehne se i dont think k koi gets out of fold of islam.
Posted 12 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

yes,n.b.thats what i think too.and we cant do anything abt it except discussions
Posted 12 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

yea,aisa ho bhi sakta he and how can b one so sure k ye sach nahin he
Posted 12 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

cant say anything for now
Posted 12 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

sall and aikalone r right although i dont agree with sall's do lakh ki baat.my all nephews..7 in all r so attached to me and the only neice is really a darling,and we r friends.i share many things with them try to answer their all questions,so do my sis.dont think i'm bragging but we all r parhe likhe samajhdar log,who treat their children like human beings not like objects.but as a result they have become so independent and confident they also treat every one on equal terms and many find it rude.as for working moms sall's point of view is correct
Posted 12 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

i often use these words.bas aadat he.Khuda ko yaad kerne ka dawa bohat asan he is per amal bohat mushkil
Posted 12 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

wrongly moved marriage is end of luv and romance
Posted 10 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

one of my posts is also missing.although we did not even fight this time
Posted 10 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

n.b dear,u.n resolutions ko to we have already set aside b4 coming on table talks with india.so they r out of question.there is a proposal,which some say has been agreed upon bu both the countries,and that is SOFT BORDERS,meaning india and pakistan will continue to old their respective parts of kashmir with some marginal changes.and kashmiris will b allowed to move freely on both sides of the border.plus india will give internal autonomy to its part.but u.s forces here r a major cause of concern.i heard yesterday that china wants to build the kaghan road and if allowed by pak gov.the job will b done by china army engineers,so china also wants to make its presence felt.it sounds too sceptic...to look at every helping hand suspiciously,but many many ppl in media and in army as well r saying things like that.pakistan has yet to face a greater crisis and our civilian admin.is just too corrupt to deal with it,and military command is too stupid.whenever pakistan had to deal with a crisis under a military regime,they have let us down.lets see what happens now
Posted 10 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

haan ye internet ki baat khoob kahi.kabhi kabhi main ghar k bajay aik qareebi net cafe jata hoon to vahan documents main ya history main vo kuch dekhne ko milta he k Khuda ki panah.aik poori generation he i mean school colleges k larke larkian jo study k bajay in clubs main a ker bethe hotay hain
Posted 10 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

but nobody tells how.i mean living in a joint family phir bhi asan hota he,coz your in laws could take care of your child when u r not home.but those who live in single unit family,un k liay to bohat problem ho gi.and how can a woman perform well in her office ager us ka say 2 years old is home,at the mercy of some nanny etc.
Posted 10 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

actually,iqbal ki poetry main persian kafi use hui he jis ki vaja se kuch baton ki samajh nahin ati
Posted 10 Nov 2005

nikama

6986 days old here

as if desi was not enuf....
Posted 10 Nov 2005