~^*^~^*^~*Beautiful Quotes*~^*^~^*^~

47676 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
SupidGuy

Total Posts: 12314

Time To Do Something Really Good!!!!!!

Do Your Turn!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Apr 2008

"Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend's success." - Oscar Wilde
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"All misfortune is but a stepping stone to fortune." - Henry David Thoreau
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." - Mary Kay Ash
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend's success." - Oscar Wilde

Posted 05 Aug 2008

"As long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you otherwise might." - Marian Anderson
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold." - Helen Keller
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"Being vulnerable doesn't have to be threatening. Just have the courage to be sincere, open and honest. This opens the door to deeper communication all around. It creates self-empowerment and the kind of connections with others we all want in life. Speaking from the heart frees us from the secrets that burden us. These secrets are what make us sick or fearful. Speaking truth helps you get clarity on your real heart directives." - Sara Paddison

Posted 05 Aug 2008

"Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it with use." - Ruth Gordon

Posted 05 Aug 2008

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin." - Grace Hansen
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different." - Author Unknown
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." - Groucho Marx
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these." - George Washington Carver
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge, myth is more potent than history.
Dreams are more powerful than facts, hope always triumphs over experience. Laughter is the cure for grief, love is stronger than death." - Robert Fulghum
Posted 05 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
v nice work
Posted 05 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
Science has promised us truth. It has never promised us either peace or happiness.           

-Anonymous
Posted 05 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
Science has achieved more for the emancipation of masses than the wisdom of sages.           

-Radhakrishnan
Posted 05 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
In lifeprepare for the hard and all you will encounter will be the required or easy.           

-PaulThompson
Posted 05 Aug 2008

SupidGuy says

Thanks Mysti for all those POSTS!!!!

Thanks Tasha!!!!
Posted 05 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
keep rocking guyzzzzz
Posted 05 Aug 2008

"A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart." - Leo F. Buscaglia
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head and the heating system of the heart." - Author Unknown
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!" - From the movie Moulin Rouge
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." - Leo Tolstoy
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"And here is my heart which beats only for you." - Paul Verlaine
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." - Plato
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Believe in the importance of love, for it is the strength and beauty that brings music to our souls." - Author Unknown
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"But to see her was to love her.
Love but her, and love forever." - Robert Burns
Posted 06 Aug 2008

Reply to Topic