~^*^~^*^~*Beautiful Quotes*~^*^~^*^~

47669 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
SupidGuy

Total Posts: 12314

Time To Do Something Really Good!!!!!!

Do Your Turn!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Apr 2008

"Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth." - Author Unknown
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?" - Oscar Hammerstein
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Don’t frown because you never know who might be falling in love with your smile." - Anonymous
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Don't hug me, it only makes me want to never let go." - Allison Mosher
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy ... Anger ... tears ... laughter ... It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it." - Author Unknown
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"For all that you are and all that you do, and for the many ways you make my heart sing." - Leland Thomas
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Goodnight! Goodnight! Parting is such sweet sorrow.
That I shall say goodnight til it be morrow." - William Shakespeare

Posted 06 Aug 2008

"I am so glad that you are here, it helps me realize how beautiful my world is." - Goethe
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"I believe in a kind of love that brings sailors home from the sea. Made up of seconds and years and the nospace between hands on skin. I cannot believe how much goes on. I can't even cut out enough red hearts to keep up." - Sarah Mimnaugh
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." - Julia Roberts
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"I have learned not to worry about love; But to honour its coming with all my heart." - Alice Walker
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"I have you. A lover and a friend. You are everything I need. You are the sun, the air I breathe. Without you, life wouldn't be the same. Please don't ever go away. And if you go, then don't forget to take me with you." - Basia
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"I love her and that's the beginning of everything." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you." - Author Unknown
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"I think we dream so we don't have to be away from one another. If we're in each other's dreams, we'll always be together." - Hobbes
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you." - Author Unknown
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain, Or help one fainting robin into his nest again, I shall not live in vain." - Emily Dickinson
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so you could see how truly special you are." - Author Unknown
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will." - Author Unknown
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"If there is anything better than to be loved it is loving." - Anonymous
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." - Maya Angelou
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities." - Janos Arany
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"In love, there is always one who kisses & one who offers the cheek." - French proverb
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing." - Mignon McLaughlin
Posted 06 Aug 2008

"In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged." - Hans Nouwens

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring." - Oscar Wilde

Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Let love be the sweet elixir that awakens your spirit and moves your soul to dance." - Author Unknown

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit." -Kahlil Gibran

"Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable." - Dr. Joyce Brothers

"Love comforteth like sunshine after rain." - William Shakespeare

Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Love demands all and has a right to it." - Beethoven

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." - Franklin P. Jones

"Love doesn't sit there like a stone. It has to be made like bread; remade all the time, made new." - Le Guin

"Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away." - Elbert Hubbard

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything." - Katharine Hepburn

"Love is a fan club with only two fans." - Anonymous

Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Love is a path to the heart that knows its own way." - Lamar Cole

"Love is taking a few steps backward (maybe even more)... to give way to the happiness of the person you love." - Author Unknown

"Love in its essence is spiritual fire." - Emanuel Swedenborg

"Love is a never ending feeling." - Adeil Prince

"Love is a sign from the heavens that you are here for a reason." - J. Ghetto

"Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other." - Eurpides

"Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same." - Helen Keller

"Love is like an eternal flame, once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time." - Kamila

"Love is like fever; it comes and goes without the will having any part in the process." - Henry Beyle Stendahl

"Love is like seaweed; even if you have pushed it away, you will not prevent its coming back." - Nigerian Proverb

Posted 06 Aug 2008

Reply to Topic