~^*^~^*^~*Beautiful Quotes*~^*^~^*^~

47681 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
SupidGuy

Total Posts: 12314

Time To Do Something Really Good!!!!!!

Do Your Turn!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Apr 2008

"Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul." - Author Unknown

"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart." - Kay Knudsen

"Love is not blind, it sees more not less;
But because it sees more it chooses to see less." - Will Moss

"Love is not something you look for, love is something you become." - Langley

"Love is smiling on the inside and out." - Jennifer Williams

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." - Robert A Heinlein

Posted 06 Aug 2008

"Love is the blueprint for happiness." - Lamar Cole

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." - Erich Fromm

"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much perfoms much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." - Vincent Van Gogh

"Love wasn't put in your heart to stay. Love isn't love until you give it away." - Michael W.

"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance." - Oscar Wilde

"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than the person to be loved." - Barbara Johnson

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold." - Zelda Fitzgerald

"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." - Author Unknown

"Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me." - Gretchen Kemp

"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." - Saint Augustine

"So, fall asleep love, loved by me, for I know love, I am loved by thee." - Robert Browning

"The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them." - Thomas Merton

"The first duty of love is to listen." - Paul Tillich

"The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed." - J. Krishnamurti

"The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

"The word love can be explained in thousands of ways, but the only word that comes to my mind is you." - Author Unknown

"The world is filled with reasons why I love you." - Author Unknown

"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life." - Author Unknown

"To live is like to love - all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it." - Samuel Butler

"True love is like a pair of socks you gotta have two and they've gotta match." - Author Unknown

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." - Tom Robbins

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." - Helen Keller

"What we need to know about loving is no great mystery. We all know what constitutes loving behavior; we need but act upon it, not continually question it. Over-analysis often confuses the issue and in the end brings us no closer to insight. We sometimes become too busy classifying, separating, and examining, to remember that love is easy. It's we who make it complicated." - Leo Buscaglia

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever." - Author Unknown

"You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and its good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete." - Keith Sweat

"You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy." - Author Unknown

"You were made perfectly to be loved - and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back." - Barbara De Angelis

Posted 06 Aug 2008

SupidGuy says

Good Job Mysty!!!!

Thanks!!!!
Posted 06 Aug 2008

Shukariyah SG.
Posted 07 Aug 2008

Desi_MC says
Think twice before you think twice.
-Desi MC

Posted 07 Aug 2008

Posted 07 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
gr8888 work missy
Posted 07 Aug 2008

Thank you hunny.
Posted 07 Aug 2008

Desi_MC says
Mystique said:

That was for you actually.

You thick.
Posted 07 Aug 2008

Posted 07 Aug 2008

Desi_MC says
dil key badlay dil tu saari duniyaa deti hai..
Posted 07 Aug 2008

Lekin mae duniya ki tarha nahi hoon.
Dil kai badle tujhe maar pheet mili ghee budhoo!
Posted 07 Aug 2008

Desi_MC says
nanana
Posted 07 Aug 2008

Fatman!
Posted 07 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
Livingwith integrity means: not settling for less than what you know you deserve inyour relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speakingyour truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony           

-BarbaraDe Angelis
Posted 07 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
Tofight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supremeexcellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.           

-Sun Tzu
Posted 07 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.           

-Albert Einstein
Posted 07 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
There is much more learning than knowing in the world.           

-Thomas Faller
Posted 07 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.           

-Edith Wharton
Posted 07 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
A faithful friend is medicine of Life.           

-Anonymous
Posted 07 Aug 2008

Nice quotes tasha.
Posted 09 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
thx dear
Posted 09 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says